The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
k389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyk389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Help need. Im worrying..

I had BJ and sex with condom on with a lady in those massage shop.. The condom is provided by them. Condom did not break and i did not paint the lady, juz fingering her. There were no cuts on my hands. Will i be safe from HIV?? Just go worried suddenly.
Old 13-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help need. Im worrying..

Quote:
Originally Posted by k389 View Post
I had BJ and sex with condom on with a lady in those massage shop.. The condom is provided by them. Condom did not break and i did not paint the lady, juz fingering her. There were no cuts on my hands. Will i be safe from HIV?? Just go worried suddenly.
You should have worried BEFORE the act! What's the point of worrying now? What's done is done! All you can do now is let nature take its course.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-03-2009, 07:41 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
RealFR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ya what boss say is correct... next time you should worry before you act
Old 13-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
sex with cd on with anyone anywhere is abit safer than wout,safest will be not to indulge in commercial sex ..as long u confirm it did not break after u checked it out than perhaps u r 50% safer..afraid,scared,terrified ???go for check up after 1 n 3 mths lor..safest liao..now u also cannot put the siao back into yr bro n act as though nothing happened mah..all the best than..
Old 13-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

nothing to worry about. enjoy life
Old 13-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I think the chance of your ceiling falling on u is higher lah.

A piece of concrete from my ceiling the size of a full grown cat weighing more than 5 kg really fell but luckily no one was hurt. So I am more worried about that than getting STD with CD on.
Old 13-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 22
Huluman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuluman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
I think the chance of your ceiling falling on u is higher lah.

A piece of concrete from my ceiling the size of a full grown cat weighing more than 5 kg really fell but luckily no one was hurt. So I am more worried about that than getting STD with CD on.
True but i believe contracting Herpes is more likely to happen than that...
skin to skin is sufficient to transmit..
Old 16-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U hv taken all necessary precaution. So 90% should be ok. However, chances of getting fungal, HSV, or other skin to skin transmitted disease is possible.
Old 16-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
1st time is always like this, after a few times, you be asking whether did you get a good deal or not...

If you are afraid and worry on your next HC trip, you can put a condom in your tongue or fingers... (Just kidding, please dont do it hor BUT if you did that, please share the story with all our bros here !!)
Old 17-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30884 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

stop worrying. u should be fine.

30 884 8/5 ejectjoy+18

for repeated xchange, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 18-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

i just remembered......this week is school holiday
Old 18-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Papaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont worry ..hiv do not go through CD.. they dont hv like super drill..

and i not sure myself.. but many say if CD break.. u can feel it actually..

herpes is possible.. but that wont kill u ..

if scared, dont go.. get some other hobby..
Old 20-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
2free deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your risk is definitely lower as compared to unprotected sex. However, Low risk does equate to no risk. Obviously abstinence is the best form of protection... but how many of us can truly attained this state of mind?
Old 22-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

No point worrying. Get yourself check up for a piece of mind. Certain STD (e.g. Syphilis) can be deadly if you didn't treat on time.

rezz
Old 06-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

yes, bro rezz is right. just go for a blood test and have peace of mind if you do not contract any STDs/Hiv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1