The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
adrian_534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
any bro can intro?

all bro cos this mth end i m bring my friend to chiong but dun wan to go to ex place like god-father or xin tian di so askin here any bro can intro ktv tat is fun n low cost(scare my friend first time pay too much they scare liao) e best is local gers n malay gers ... thanks
Old 20-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: any bro can intro?

don't be lazy, go do some homework from Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos .
Old 20-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong place, wrong thread, wrong question.....

U just asking for zap. I will help u but u no need to thanks me!
Old 20-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

ya wrong place to post then does it mean u ppl have to zap y cant u ppl just tell us who have post wrong place does ur power onli means zappin this kind of simple thing?
Old 20-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
Ricorite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro adrian,

let me point u the direction. In the first place you have posted in the wrong thread. tat's why some bros started zapping u. The zapping is to let u know u have made a mistake and don't do it again.

2nd, You made 2 threads asking for the same lobang or advise, which u can actually check out yourself. One reason, LAZY !!

3rd, You are now unhappy, making fierce remarks and asking why people zap u, u are not repentant at all.

4th, no samsters in here owes u anything. All our rep points and powers are through years of contribution, FR writing, share lobangs etc etc. It's encouragement given to each brother.

I guess that's the 4 main reasons bro zap u. Oh, ur points are dropping like stone.

If u are a newbie, ask for advise humbly.

Ok, you can go to the KTV and health care centre thread to check for lobangs and the necessary info. You can post questions there if u have doubts u can post in respective threads. Wait for reply I believe many bros will be more than willing to help you.

BTW, I did not zap u.
Old 20-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_534
ya wrong place to post then does it mean u ppl have to zap y cant u ppl just tell us who have post wrong place does ur power onli means zappin this kind of simple thing?
Yo bro,

Bro Ricorite has given very good explanation to you, hope u can understand.

To further clarify your doubt, you have posted 65 and few months here liao, such a simple thing u also don't know? We use our power to make sure all the posts must be in the right place, so all the samsters here can enjoy and get whatever information easily. Once we are noticed some samsters misuse this forum, the only punishment is zapping your rep. points.

But hor... most of the samsters here only do upping and seldom zapping ppl. So far I have done one zapping before nia, as my siggy say, I will distribute points everyday to those samsters got contribution to this forum.

Ok lar, me spent too much time to explain liao. BTW, me will not zap u la.
Old 20-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

everybody here face the same things about pts deduction la... i also kena many pts before, u are the don't know which no. of ppl here complaining ab it. face it, learn from this mistake...
Old 21-09-2006, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Thanks to all bros spendin ur time explainin things to mi but pls all bros let mi clear myself ...

1st i m nt unhappy abt been zap by anyone but think all bros shld have seen for urself when some zap ppl they will still +++ in a bossy way or suan suan way pls when ppl make mistake tell them in a nice way then onli will ppl show respect back to u all

2nd i m nt lazy by postin 2 thread but its becos after been zap i have post it in e right place n as i was too bz to delete off this thread tats y u all see 2 thread but nw i can wait for awhile b4 i delete this thread

3rd i noe all bros who have high rep have use alot of effort to gain everything to mi all this point r nth but may i ask 1 Q r we here to share n help each other?but y r there some computer gangster who onli dare to throw their weigh here?when ppl make mistake shldnt u senior correct them instead of laughin at them?

sorry for all this wrong story mayb u guys might b thinkin tat i m just findin excuess but pls lets take this time just to make sure tat everyone usin sbf be happy
Old 21-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Samster

bro adrian,
nothing personal against you, but you have to understand all of us went through that stage. The zapping, people giving sarcastic remarks etc.

Take it with a pinch of salt and move on. You will need to work harder to regain all ur points lost.

This is a free forum. everyone is entitled to their opinion. On the point of sharing, you will have to go to the thread and post there to ask question. Not just start a new thread to ask for help and spoonfeed. This is what we call spoonfeed. You will be zapped to smittereens. BTW you already have.

You don;t expect people to be nice to you. It's just like the real world, everyman for himself.

I still didn't zap you, in case u wonder....

Since i posted here twice already to explain things to you, I might as well upp u back to postive once I regain my power. From there you have to depend on urself to regain all the points. BTW POINTS IS IMPORTANT if you want lobangs, contacts etc.

ALL BROTHERS HERE, let's not zap him anymore. We should not discourage newbies from joining the forum and give them time to prove themselves. We are all newbies once before, right?

One last thing, can u type ur posting with punctuations? Diffcult for people to decipher what u are writing.

Last edited by Ricorite; 21-09-2006 at 09:26 AM.
Old 21-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

thanks to all bros who have help mi by uppin my points .... n oso wont like to thanks all bros who have zap mi but nt leavin their name but onli words like boo ... askin for it ... fark off kiddo n neh neh neh boo boo ...
Old 21-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_534
all bro cos this mth end i m bring my friend to chiong but dun wan to go to ex place like god-father or xin tian di so askin here any bro can intro ktv tat is fun n low cost(scare my friend first time pay too much they scare liao) e best is local gers n malay gers ... thanks

k - box
safra
community centre...

not bad.
Old 22-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass
k - box
safra
community centre...

not bad.

good idea thanks alot
Old 22-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Zhumimi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass
k - box
safra
community centre...

not bad.
party world also not bad...a lot of local chio bu.

for k-box, go on weekend from 11am to 2pm...u only pay for the lunch...come with a free drink...very worth it!
Old 22-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

As promised bro adrian,

I have upped u.

Hopefully u get back to 10pts soon and venture out around SBF.

Good luck and enjoy.

Guess this thread will die off liao.
Old 22-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricorite
As promised bro adrian,

I have upped u.

Hopefully u get back to 10pts soon and venture out around SBF.

Good luck and enjoy.

Guess this thread will die off liao.

thanks alot bro Ricorite for ur points n oso bro soc for his point as well .... think its abt time this thread goes to slp ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1