The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

I Guess with Soda now taking only regulars, left Ping Ping to try for JG. not sure any other good ones which is not so far west.

from the Local Massage section there's someone mentioned about Fei-er from SLG and even Melody. Any one has feedback on them?
Old 20-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone.. care to PM me soda contact. Hope she still active
Old 26-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
doxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish to have Soda's contact too. Thanks!
Old 26-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute
Can share soda and ping ping contact? Tia
Old 26-12-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Warghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LLJ to me give the best Juagen.
Old 27-12-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
I Guess with Soda now taking only regulars, left Ping Ping to try for JG. not sure any other good ones which is not so far west.

from the Local Massage section there's someone mentioned about Fei-er from SLG and even Melody. Any one has feedback on them?
Melody is so so for juagen but she is the hottest milf around. Together with her cock teasing massage and hdly, you will surrender to her in mins. Impress her and sometimes you can fuck her. Like fucking neighbour hot wife. Quite shiok one....
Old 27-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Melody is so so for juagen but she is the hottest milf around. Together with her cock teasing massage and hdly, you will surrender to her in mins. Impress her and sometimes you can fuck her. Like fucking neighbour hot wife. Quite shiok one....
Lol sounds like you have a good time with her. Hopefully can try her one day. now building up on my vit M
Old 28-12-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fultumblr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro. Which melody?
Old 28-12-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna try melody soon
Old 28-12-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultumblr View Post
Bro. Which melody?
From the local massage section under sgbc website
Old 28-12-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, bro how u manage to fuck her?

i visit her about 7,8 times also never get the chance.
Old 28-12-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wow, bro how u manage to fuck her?

i visit her about 7,8 times also never get the chance.
Not easy to unlock bro. That is why she is masseur and not FL. She will scold you if your attitude is not good. Melody quite rich as her sugar daddy sponsored her 2 condos. Once she pissed off with you, that’s it.

When you visit her, need to treat her like some atas Tai Tai or milf. Talk some interesting stuff like holiday, property investment etc....build the relationship first.

Once she is unlocked, then things easy already. She may jio u bath, drink tea, chit chat, give u bj etc...one time I was stunt. I was resting on the massage bed (closing my eyes) waiting for her and she just come over and give me a bj. Lol! Power. Not for the faint heart
Old 28-12-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbenben88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone to share share melody's contact?
Old 28-12-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Melody quite rich as her sugar daddy sponsored her 2 condos.
Wait what?! 2 Condo in Singapore or China?! That is fking rich....

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 28-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

When you visit her, need to treat her like some atas Tai Tai or milf. Talk some interesting stuff like holiday, property investment etc....build the relationship first.
Wow, i did hear that she is a ML with attitude. hope I have the fate to try her out one day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread