The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hairspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
High Class Massage SPA at reasonable rate

This Professional Massage SPA started 3 months ago when i first visit them. It was a previous hair spa converted as the business was not good. My initial impression was the place is so discreet and not a crowd puller as this commercial and semi shopping centre in somehow tug in a corner.

But having patronise the place about once or twice a month, i noticed that it is an excellent place for a good massage and wash-up. There are about 5 massuers working here but the environment is superb with nice deco and private rooms. All their massage is par excellence. I am just helping them to sustain their business before they got closed down by the high rental. if u interested- here is the website link - http://www.streetdirectory.com/busin...a_and_Massage/
Old 07-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
sulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: High Class Massage SPA at reasonable rate

Hi Bro,

The link returned many results. Which one is it actually?

Old 08-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hairspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, this is the website link :- http://www.jj-spa.com/
Old 01-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
hunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi, recently just went to this so call high class spa at reasonable rate....

Went in, was told to write ur name and ic in their register book.. usher into a open space, change into their shoe. (untill that moment quite impress) and led by the lady to a empty room. Was ask to change into their disposable boxer. waited awhile a massuer came in. (Untill this moment still impressive ) as along the way notice that their items is still quite clean.

atmosphere was quite nice too, masseur dim the light, on some smoothing music... but alas.... suddenly i heard noises , when the others parties in the other room start talking... spoil everything... thought suppose to be a 'room' and a high class spa, while massaging no disturbance, look up realized that the so call room is with hard cupboard partition (is fine with cupboard partition) but with the end not reaching the rooftop and so u can still hear what the others were talking easily, just like those TN using curtain as a partition. sian liao..... continue massage, after massage, the masseur will use a hot towel to clean off the oil that apply on u.

Massage skill - So so only. Have better one in some TN.

Masseur - ar.... 4/10 (not too gd) in the look n figure compartment, althought I expect is a clean joint, but if the masseur look ok plus skill is good it will be better.

Environment - if really want to go in the direction of high class psa, should make sure during massaging, customer will not b disturb by noise from other room. However, my room was spacious, which i like it but no toilet attach... common toilet.....

Can feel that they r trying to different themselves from those normal TN under HDB block or other shopping center, but alot of room for improvement.

O, while writing down my name n ic, take alook at the register book, actually they had quite alot of customers... maybe due to TS promotion ba just like me, some bros go check it out to see their skill. One more last thing, is a clean joint..

hmm... above purely is my own personal opinion, for some bros references only. Don't think I will return, at least not for the moment. If a high class spa @ $58/hrs, definately is cheap.. but if I can get it at $38/hrs minus the light n music, y I going to pay $20/- more....
Old 01-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, you want high class spas at very reasonable prices than you should visit Orchid Spa or DragonGate Spa @ Jurong East

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter2005 View Post

Went in, was told to write ur name and ic in their register book.. usher into a open space, change into their shoe. (untill that moment quite impress) and led by the lady to a empty room. Was ask to change into their disposable boxer. waited awhile a massuer came in. (Untill this moment still impressive ) as along the way notice that their items is still quite clean.

atmosphere was quite nice too, masseur dim the light, on some smoothing music... but alas.... suddenly i heard noises , when the others parties in the other room start talking... spoil everything... thought suppose to be a 'room' and a high class spa, while massaging no disturbance, look up realized that the so call room is with hard cupboard partition (is fine with cupboard partition) but with the end not reaching the rooftop and so u can still hear what the others were talking easily, just like those TN using curtain as a partition. sian liao..... continue massage, after massage, the masseur will use a hot towel to clean off the oil that apply on u.

Massage skill - So so only. Have better one in some TN.

Masseur - ar.... 4/10 (not too gd) in the look n figure compartment, althought I expect is a clean joint, but if the masseur look ok plus skill is good it will be better.

Environment - if really want to go in the direction of high class psa, should make sure during massaging, customer will not b disturb by noise from other room. However, my room was spacious, which i like it but no toilet attach... common toilet.....

Can feel that they r trying to different themselves from those normal TN under HDB block or other shopping center, but alot of room for improvement.

O, while writing down my name n ic, take alook at the register book, actually they had quite alot of customers... maybe due to TS promotion ba just like me, some bros go check it out to see their skill. One more last thing, is a clean joint..

hmm... above purely is my own personal opinion, for some bros references only. Don't think I will return, at least not for the moment. If a high class spa @ $58/hrs, definately is cheap.. but if I can get it at $38/hrs minus the light n music, y I going to pay $20/- more....
Old 01-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter2005 View Post

but if I can get it at $38/hrs minus the light n music, y I going to pay $20/- more....
Agree with Hunter above. I was checking out the place after TS highly recommended. However I must say I am more disappionted than satisfied. First of all, when the messuer massaged you they leave the door open with a gap...this is really a turnoff for me. I do not think this is a government regulation, it is thier own regulation. I mean might as well just leave the fucking door wide opened. At $58 an hour, there is no bathroom attached, it is a common bathroom and you need to walk out which will mean you are exposed to guests coming in and out. Also there is no sound reduction facilities, you can easily hear others talking, unlike in other similary priced location where you are massged in closed door and sheltered from noice outside the room.

Messuer is a malaysian whose massage is only acceptable and keep talking throughout the massage session. Saw a few of thier messuers and they look like aunties me. Mainly PRC. I do not know about you guys but I do not even earn $50 an hour in my job. These days massage center are charging at least $48/hr and above, a few even up to $60/hr. If they do provide some form of hanky panky services I can accept it but if they just provide normal massage (not fantastic) and it is massaged by an aunty in her late 30'2 and 40's, then I might as well spend my money in Geyland for a good fuck. I usually go for FL massuer who will at least guaranteed you a HJ in a private hotel room which needless to say come with a full toilet facilities. A few of this FL messeurs have skills that these massage centers do not even match up to. Most importantly, you can get good looking ones as well.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
9329 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post
Agree with Hunter above. I was checking out the place after TS highly recommended. However I must say I am more disappionted than satisfied. First of all, when the messuer massaged you they leave the door open with a gap...this is really a turnoff for me. I do not think this is a government regulation, it is thier own regulation. I mean might as well just leave the fucking door wide opened. At $58 an hour, there is no bathroom attached, it is a common bathroom and you need to walk out which will mean you are exposed to guests coming in and out. Also there is no sound reduction facilities, you can easily hear others talking, unlike in other similary priced location where you are massged in closed door and sheltered from noice outside the room.

Messuer is a malaysian whose massage is only acceptable and keep talking throughout the massage session. Saw a few of thier messuers and they look like aunties me. Mainly PRC. I do not know about you guys but I do not even earn $50 an hour in my job. These days massage center are charging at least $48/hr and above, a few even up to $60/hr. If they do provide some form of hanky panky services I can accept it but if they just provide normal massage (not fantastic) and it is massaged by an aunty in her late 30'2 and 40's, then I might as well spend my money in Geyland for a good fuck. I usually go for FL massuer who will at least guaranteed you a HJ in a private hotel room which needless to say come with a full toilet facilities. A few of this FL messeurs have skills that these massage centers do not even match up to. Most importantly, you can get good looking ones as well.
Haha... nicely put.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9329 View Post
Haha... nicely put.
I think all depends on what you want. If you looking for HJ etc then this is not the place to go. To me this place is good value for money, for S$ 58 you get the 60 mins aromatherpy massage which you will pay more than S$ 100 in Adeva, Aspara, Ayutha etc. Off course, those places have better facilities. I do not good massage from a few gals here e.g. Kelly, linda, joyce. i saw a couple using the couple room during my last trip.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
osram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had went there twice, first time by J..... massage was great but last week went there found she no more doing massage but become a receptionist. Disppointing and she recommanded the lady could not make it.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

bro kenl, no body want to open a spa and charge u cheap,
below 60 dlr, and let gal do fj inside,
local masseuse rather make ctc thr online.

Foreign lady ,a work permit from the spa,
only way to land here.

Spa job not attravtive to local gals. Tie down
by the working hr. Whereas a deal make outside,
is better.

Last edited by johnn; 03-07-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros! Come visit

DragonGate Spa 10am - 11pm 65671293

Orchid Spa 10am - 3am 65679328
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1