The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr on kitty from c88

Looks: similar to her pictures, but tanner, 80% closeness.
Body: slim body, good skin, no baby dmg, no tattoos. Pictures show her as having a very slim waist but obvious it's all about posturing and sucking in her tummy. She is short, as stated 152cm, I have a thing for short girls.
Boobs: natural boobs which looked enhance in pictures because of how rounded they appear squashed against her clothes, but IRL they have a natural sag, still very nicely shaped, small Cs. When she is lying down they sag a little to the sides.

BBBJ: gave an anal rim and BBBJ which was excellent, experienced in the motion with some side to side turning. Complete with balls sucking and licking. Had variance and was very enjoyable but as usual I don't cum easy from BJs. Noticed She got wet while giving me a BJ when it was my turn to recipocrate. Very encouraging to know she's into the act.
FJ: tight pussy and had grip, kissing and ass grabbing encouraging you to go faster. Moaning which sounded natural and she tells you when she's cumming. Real enough for me to believe it.

She speaks ok basic English have to ask her to repeat sometimes to clarify what she meant but otherwise had a nice conversation with her. She is quite the talkative lady, a little "ding dong" at times, but cuddles with you inbetween. She asked me to review for her and I asked to take a live picture for the review. After she took a look at the picture she said not to post it up because it made her look fat. Told me to keep it and enjoy myself. Oh well, respect her wishes. Definitely rtf if possible, she won't be staying long.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html

Last edited by Doldrums; 04-10-2022 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kic4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT : very good (fast respond)
Maxi- silk-stockings
Looks: 10/10 very chio , looks 99% like pic
Body: slim and sexy
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 7/10 (looks and body more than makes up for it)
Fj: 9/10 doing with a model... she willing to accommodate multiple position
Gfe: sweet and and can cuddle
Rtf: without a doubt will go back to her

Take good care of this one bros, shes a fine gem
Old 04-10-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shoooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith29 View Post
Ya he finally replied same thing. Wasted trip and money. Grabbed down during peak hour 😭. I'll also continue to support him. So far no bad bonks with his girls.
Such is the risk of OKT operating in this biz model.. May be landlord got wind from neighbours...
Still remember before covid there was a location less than 10 mins walk from home haha.. One time when in, could see letters to landloard/owner on coffee table.. Moonlighting property agent should have been more careful..
Such are the interesting things amid cheonging Dom1
Old 04-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
9anime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
AMMY from EMPIRE6969

OKT - v accommodating. I was running late but bro was such a bro. Patient and kind.

Looks 9/10 SYT, innocent kind of look.

Body 9/10 perfect for me, slim fit. Petite.

Boobs 9/10 not for boob lovers but perfect for me. Fits in my hand nicely.

French - not my thing so didn’t try.

Bbbj 10/10 very solid suction which I think is one of the best for me.

Pussy 9/10 nice wet and easy wet, love to finger and lick them while seeing her moan

FJ 9/10 we did 69 twice.. damn good. Even tho she’s new, could rly feel she wanted it.

GFE 12/10 makes good convo. Tried 5 diff positions, she was happy with all. started missionary while I grab both her boob and fuck her hard.. Her face turn damn horny and moan out loud.

RTF - fosure
Old 04-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
KennedyPip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...0#post21677280

My Honest FR for DEAR from Mansion…
Pretty sure the previous FRs of her were either fake or they got a different girl =X.

OKT: Fast and Responsive
Location: G area. No Registration. Decent sized room. Clean towels and surprisingly bed quite comfortable. Got bathtub some more!

Looks: Discount 30-40% from photos. Can tell it’s still her, but neither slim, nor fair.
Face: still decent from some angles with sharp features.
. 70% of photo.
Body: not slim type. Thai tan. With some tasteful tats.
Boobs: Big Round Natural C’s
Shower: Showered alone
Kissing: Light kisses, doesn’t allow frenching.
Painting: Lightly Trimmed, no smell.
BBBJ: Weak. Suck abit wipe wipe wipe. Suck abit wipe zzZ

1st Shot: Cowgirl. Hardworking on her end. Rode for quite awhile. Good headlights to grab onto.

Showered alone again and chatted for awhile.
Communication: poor English but she tries. Flirt and chat awhile before round 2. Had to remind me left 30min so let’s start again.

2nd shot: actually quite tired and abit no mood. Can tell she wants to get it done too. Mechanical BBBJ again and quickly caps on. This time I just finish in missionary and get it done. Only allow light kisses here too.

RTF: No. Not the worst bonk I had but really just meh~
Old 04-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Skinny Jinny from A1

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901806

Booking smooth as always with bro Jake. Budget hotel in town. Not my preference due to reception but walked past and nobody took note. Small room but nice bed. Paper towels.

Jinny is as described. About 1.55 and very slim. Maybe 40 kg. But she has a killer body. Not flat but nice B cups. With very small pink (almost white) nipples. Very very nice boobs. She also has a nice perky ass. Nice and round. Her whole body is well proportioned with nice curves. She is very fair and has no tattoos. She told me she is 25 and from BKK. Her English is very good. She has the nicest body I have seen in the nude this year. Stunning. If you like slim girls.

Showered alone because she told me she already showered. She dried me top to bottom and I went to sit on the bed. Played with her boobs and sucked her nipples. She then pushed me down on the bed and gave me a short cat bath. Nothing special. Proceeded with BBBJ which was good. But I’m spoiled with the best possible BJ’s ever from An An, Molly and her friends and a few others. So even good BJ’s feel like average nowadays. She also does DT, ball licking, tongue swirling, etc. All in all good but not mind blowing.

Asked her for 69 but she said that it hurts her. I told her I’ll take it nice and slow. Asked her to lie on her back and kissed her in her neck, frenched for the first time and licked and sucked her boobs for a while. Proceeded south but noticed only then she pre-applied KY already. Probably to avoid getting eaten. She is not shy though (something I read in other FR). She spread her legs fully and I played with her pussy with my face only inches away. Nice pink pussy with very small trimmed bush on top. But no DATY today…

Capped and started missionary. Such an incredible sexy sight. Such a hot sexy body. She was moaning and we frenched wildly. After only a minute I already almost came. Normally I can manage and last but she was such a turn on. Amazing. So I stopped and asked her to ride me. She rides wildly. And deep. I grabbed her boobs and she bent over to french. So hot I again almost came. Damn! So again asked her to stop and switched to doggy. What a view. Amazing. Pumped her for a few minutes before switching back to missionary for the finale. She spread her legs fully and I pounded her till I came. Best fuck of the last few months.

Afterwards she cleaned me up a bit and went into the shower. Took quite a while but when she came out we chatted a bit. She is very friendly and speaks good English. But she is not cuddly and stays quite formal. Does not lie on the bed with you or hug you. Keeps her distance. But always friendly, polite and smiling. Really liked my time with her and plan to RTF.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
yeekassa58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp - Sky

Booked Sky for 8pm this evening.
A superb session with Sky who brought me up to the skies with her ang pai looks, body, services and super high GFE.
I give her a 9/10 overall, she is simply too good, no wonder I had to wait to get this slot.
Location is one of the best, Bro Flash efficient and of course the icing on the cake is Sky herself. Amazing experience all round.
Her price tag is not the cheapest but I can assure you Sky is worth every single cent. Manage to see Nim and Pita, they both looks hot as well. My wallet is going to be burnt badly this month haha.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

FR for Angelababy Club Friday

This afternoon had some time and saw this new girl from bro CF, so decided to try as her pics were good

Location 9/10 Nice and clean-ish room, good location in G. Needs better towels
Looks 9/10 SYT, looks better than the photo. Really beautiful, got some Fiona Xie vibes too.
Body 9/10 Nice body with thai tan, petite but good package
Boobs 9/10 Small and firm B, not for boob lovers
BBBJ 0/10 No BBBJ was offered, but I didn't request for it either, just go by the flow as I was struck by her beauty.
Frenching - light kissing but no DFK
Pussy 10/10 Started fingering her after the foreplay, her pussy was really wet and tight and warm..
FJ 9/10 Very good sound FX, pussy was tight AF, really couldn't last long after inserting as looking at her in the mirror, coupled with her pretty face and warm pussy, really cannot control..
GFE 9/10 Very friendly and nice, but also a little fresh. Made some conversation during the break, very friendly person.
RTF - If got time and opportunity, sure will RTF. But I suspect she will be fully booked most of the time from now on, so hopefully she isn't too tired.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rolls from Lust 365

okt was fast, smooth explanations.

location was discreet, shared common bath room. The actual room is big.

face has some blemishes but its ok.

body is a highlight, very syt and very hot. Tits were around A to a small B, natural. her body is really tight and slim. no fats at all.

love hole is very tight. seriously like tight. its like my dick is in i need my hands to hold on to her waist because I cant pull out kinda tight.

I am not even monster ding dong, just average.. and going into her really requires some patience, I was going in slowly as she was having some shiok sexpression of which I am not sure she is enjoying it or pain. after that heng she say is she enjoy.

gfe was ok. it seems she was troubled as she told me she need to settle some stuff on her phone. other than that she tries her best. bathed together.

once on bed, catbath on nips and i was surprised she frenched me. ciouldnt take it first shot missionary, hear her squeel.

second shot cowgirl was highlight. at first went in doggy, then she blow me again, then finally cowgirl. the view was amazing, seeing this syt hot bod.

overall good sexperience
Old 04-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Owner123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Tina (2 shots)
Looks: 8.5/10 very similar to photos provided
Body: 8/10 big tits and curvy at the right areas
Service: 9/10 FJ was good, watching her ride me cowgirl with her tits swaying was a huge turn on. High GFE also.

RTF? Yes! Hopefully can get slot!
Old 04-10-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gucciprada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901631&highlight=maxi

Name: Maxi
Stable: Seduction

Looks: 9/10 ang pai lady here, super pretty and sexy. Wont regret choosing her.

Body: 9/10 sexy and slim.

Boobs: 11/10 big and round, really damn turn on when you see it.

Shower: 8/10 normal sop and then did tease abit, stroke until my cock hard then shower.

Bbbj + Fj: 9/10 very sloppy bj, damn good kick start. Got me super horny when she keep on sucking and stroking. Soon cap on and got to serious adult business. Very shiok and she is really a wild one in bed. Never gave chance. Accommodating and willing to please me all the way.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=lotus

Lotus - SilkStockings

Looks: 9/10 cute and pretty looking. Love this type of innocent yet wild on the inside.

Body: 8.5/10 fun size, nice to fuck. Body curves damn sexy. Good figure!

Painting: 9/10 didnt last too long in this, she told me she couldn’t take it and want me to fuck her. She got damn juicy and wet.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 polish master over here. Blow and lick every spot. Never miss out any part with her tongue. Sloppy enough with her DT and slight gagging when i push her head down even more.

FJ: 9.5/10 super accommodating, willing to please me. Never stop her action, super active.

Gfe: strong like own gf.

Rtf: confirm plus chop.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dilldow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901793&highlight=wish

Wish - Lust

Looks: she looks like a kindergarten teacher the loving nurturing kind of lady.

Body: 8 body is in shape, not fat pretty average but does know how to use her body to seduce

Boobs: grab-able and sensitive little raisins

Kiss: 9/10 when kissing she will hump my body, grind my thighs push my light up higher to feel her pussy. So demure looking yet so naughty

BBBJ: 9/10 she slowly went down when we were kissing never breaking eye contact, it felt so electrifying and the way she goes at my cock, almost a non stop motion. Had to stop her cause it was making me extra horny

FJ: 8.5/10 accommodating to all the sex positions I wanted she will grind and pump me also. Damn good, make my body shiver.

GFE: best, if can I would date her lol but not here for that

Rtf: if vitamin m recharges
Old 05-10-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Lisa from RP

Simple fuck. Looks need discount 20%.

General not bad for a last min FJ.

Boobs lover can skip.

GFE not bad, very talkative, simple English.

Nice lady, must support ya.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Harrier - Lust365

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=harrier

Okt is responsive and friendly, got me a slot with Harrier. Did not pick her myself, asked for recommendation and Harrier was push to me.

Good recommendation from Lust365, Harrier service sibei solid. Treated me like a king and serve me with all her effort. Not a time waster, slowly and let us both indulge in the moment of pleasure. Indeed a satisfying session with Harrier, once again thanks for the recommendation! Will be back to support again.

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1