The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Tried R a few days ago, the attitude not too pleasant and lionesses open big mouth for sensual.

Massage wise still ok as she did a quite decent back massage with knees and foot on me.
Yes. Only with deep pocket. That is why I did it before covid time & move on. No RTF @ this shop. But on-&-off still see R posting her ad.
Old 17-06-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 3
Kinky1s is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinky1s is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Went to pxxx txx last nite. Saw their newest ML Lxlx cute fair smiley looks like syt and can see abit more than a handful up top.
Will try when budget permits. 😁
Old 18-06-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
S was the best...

QUOTE=rockshox;21373225]True bro. But mine was when E**a & S***L*Y was around. They were the best. I totally went with E as her service was damn off the charts[/QUOTE]
Old 18-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Got around to try Esxxxse spx at blk 71x. Took the $58/hr massage (cheapest rate) plus the 30min cupping/guasha.

For me any new venture must firstly provide good massage. ++ is bonus if have. Why would i pay money for a spa and not get good massage?

Assigned this lady called Mxkx. Pre-milf look, petite size, pleasent looking face curvy body.. She showed me to a room and let me take a shower alone of cos.

Sit on bed wait for her to make sure not switched. Same lady came in and smile at me. (Sweet) ask me to lie down, aircon ok? Where do i feel tired?(shoulder)

Cover my back with towel and start massage. Ask me strength ok or not. She did a overall back massage with extra effort on the shoulder. Her massage is one of the best i have come across. Press, knead, finger, palm, forearm, elbow, she use all. Very solid.

After back massage towel gets taken off. I was waiting for "flip over" but she rubs oil on my back. Then proceed to gua sha. She was using the cow horn to do it. Pick out some black heads off my back too. Wipe off and to fire cupping. I personally prefer fire cupping over suction cupping. Most spa i been to use suction. This lady can do fire cupping professionally.

After cups gets removed finally asked to flip over. She ask me to raise my legs and proceed to sit on the bed and ask me to put my legs over hers.

Starts to massage my tigh area and the rest is pretty standard.

Throughout the session we chatted her massage skill. She has been in this line for many years and learn how to do massage properly. She is a foodie, likes good food.

Overall a good experience. Shop does not push to upsell, ML skill is good. Worth a revisit if i need a good massage.
Old 18-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15698 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
S was the best...

QUOTE=rockshox;21373225]True bro. But mine was when E**a & S***L*Y was around. They were the best. I totally went with E as her service was damn off the charts
[/QUOTE]

WOO UPZ
Old 18-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Took Xxxx Xxx again since she is going to RTC soon. Standard damage and after the deed, gave a light hug and bade her goodbye
So fast? She is the best lady at Pixx Txx.
Old 18-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Took Xxxx Xxx again since she is going to RTC soon. Standard damage and after the deed, gave a light hug and bade her goodbye
previous Fr someone say her standard dropped, short change time, hows your experience bro
Old 18-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky1s View Post
Went to pxxx txx last nite. Saw their newest ML Lxlx cute fair smiley looks like syt and can see abit more than a handful up top.
Will try when budget permits. 😁
she better or XX better ?
Old 18-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky1s View Post
Will try when budget permits. ��
u got her contact ? time to re-visit PT

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
previous Fr someone say her standard dropped, short change time, hows your experience bro
same here want to know, ya want to skip her, if good then consider

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
she better or XX better ?
She of course better. No horse run for her hdly.

Heard the new ml skills up to her level.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 3
Kinky1s is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinky1s is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
u got her contact ? time to re-visit PT
Sorry guys just saw her. So don't have her contact. Can contact cxxx cxxx to book.
Old 19-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

Went Pxxx ytd night after a long hiatus and sad to say the standard has dropped tremendously. Was assigned to a bed that was behind and near the toilet with another cubicle right beside it which was damn squeezy. Wanted to close my eyes to rest but was disturbed by the next cubicle old uncle talking cock loudly with the ML. The old uncle was saying how big his house and car is and later would fetch her home in his BMW. The conversation was loud and with some giggles. Then next I started to hear some wierd kissing and jerking sound. My side the ML was quiet and her massage was quite horrible, 1 hand on the phone another hand massaging me. No teasing asked me to turn over, pointed to my genital and show a ten fingers sign. I rejected her and she told me times up. There is at least 20 mins left. I wanted to shower. She then ushered me to the shower area beside the toilet which was smelly and wet. No shower gel also. And was given a smelly towel which I think was used reused. The ambience and hygiene sucks big time here. I would only rate it: 1/10. Only saving grave is its only $50 per hour. But still, I have to drive to town to get my massage fixed at least there have good ambience and hygiene. I will not RTM Pxxx again.
Old 19-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Went Pxxx ytd night after a long hiatus and sad to say the standard has dropped tremendously. Was assigned to a bed that was behind and near the toilet with another cubicle right beside it which was damn squeezy. Wanted to close my eyes to rest but was disturbed by the next cubicle old uncle talking cock loudly with the ML. The old uncle was saying how big his house and car is and later would fetch her home in his BMW. The conversation was loud and with some giggles. Then next I started to hear some wierd kissing and jerking sound. My side the ML was quiet and her massage was quite horrible, 1 hand on the phone another hand massaging me. No teasing asked me to turn over, pointed to my genital and show a ten fingers sign. I rejected her and she told me times up. There is at least 20 mins left. I wanted to shower. She then ushered me to the shower area beside the toilet which was smelly and wet. No shower gel also. And was given a smelly towel which I think was used reused. The ambience and hygiene sucks big time here. I would only rate it: 1/10. Only saving grave is its only $50 per hour. But still, I have to drive to town to get my massage fixed at least there have good ambience and hygiene. I will not RTM Pxxx again.
U mean the 41x one ha.. The ml is xy next door ha?? Same exp before.. keep telling how handsome and rib the guy she massage.. which ml u assign.. as I arrange with xx as alot of praise from ppl here.. anyway it a disappointment to me lah. Other than the strength the way she massage is not those well train and yes she did keep using her phone with one hand on me..
Old 19-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Who is the ML?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread