The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dennisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
procedure in GL

hi all, may i ask how is the procedure like to get the service from the "number" house in GL? like get to select a gal? when to pay? wht's the charges like? need to pay any tip to the gal? ..sorry to asl these as i'm a newbie
Old 23-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: procedure in GL

For CAT 40, ( Thai gals)

You go to the house with open door ( there are at least one touts calling customers to go in), see the Thai gals you like and tell the OKT the number ( the Thai gals have to wear the number tag pinned on their clothes.) And pay $40 to OKT and both you and Thai gal go to the room and have fun (Time session last in 20 mins. If beyond 20 mins, you have to pay OKT another $40.)

For CAT 80/150. ( Chinese and Malay gals)

You go to the house with closed door, ( there is a list of houses available in "CAT 150 gals and homebase " by bro Phantom. ) Tell OKT "$80" , if you want CAT 80 gal . "$150" if you want $150 gal . Alternatively, you can tell the code-name of the gal.

You have to wait for a while as the CAT 150/80 gal have to travel by the car to meet you.

As for payment, you can pay OKT first if he ask for payment.

Time session for CAT 80 is 30 mins. CAT 150 - 45 mins.

You can pay tip to gal if you like her looks and her services or feel that she deserved some compassion as she suffer so much serving you.
Old 23-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: procedure in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc
hi all, may i ask how is the procedure like to get the service from the "number" house in GL?
easy..........just walk straight in to the "number" house......

Quote:
get to select a gal?
normally you can't........BUT.......just tell the uncle inside that it's your first time here, he'll allow you to select......

Quote:
when to pay?
in the midst of doing it, the uncle will come in and collect payment from you.......

Quote:
wht's the charges like?
subjective..........BUT.........if you tell the uncle beforehand that it's your first time there, YOU'LL BE PAID by the gals!!!!!!!!

Quote:
sorry to asl these as i'm a newbie
Joined Date : Dec 2003

Bro.........Earth is too dangerous for you.......better to go back Mars
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 23-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

and remeber when tipping dun give too much like maybe 10-15 dollars still ok lar don tip till 50 if not u will become vege head liao
Old 23-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi all, may i ask how is the procedure like to get the service from the "number" house in GL? like get to select a gal? when to pay? wht's the charges like? need to pay any tip to the gal? ..sorry to asl these as i'm a newbie
Go in and pay $40, the gal will do the rest of the job
Old 24-01-2005, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dennisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx bros for all the advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1