The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Anyone went to chatuchak DTL do thai license using singapore license?
able to do it right? . in roi et i was rejected. lol
Can do...sure can do..my first one was done in Chatuchak and after which 2nd and 3 rd time was done in sukhumvit..

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I just got stopped for drink driving 2 nights ago... Breathalyzer shows 71 which is over 50. As usual, do the fast english talking but maintain friendly and keep asking questions... after that show that I only have 2,000 baht.

After a few huhs? like I have trouble understanding his english and he took the 2,000 baht. Of course using my SG license.
Hahaha fast English talking!!!
Old 24-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Hahaha fast English talking!!!
It works most of the time... try it... once he try to reply you in english immediately goes HUH?... and watch their na ber face... then encourage them to speak in english again like you will understand this time and goes HUH?! again... Most of the time he will ask you to go away or ask you to sit 1 corner.
Old 25-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Can do...sure can do..my first one was done in Chatuchak and after which 2nd and 3 rd time was done in sukhumvit..
Sukhumvit also can do????!! If yes can let me know the address?? Sorry I don稚 stay in Bangkok. I stay village area. 555
Old 26-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Sukhumvit also can do????!! If yes can let me know the address?? Sorry I don稚 stay in Bangkok. I stay village area. 555
Sukhumvit 62, after turn in and all the way in...
Enter the main building, take all needed documents to the counter facing the main door, show her doc, get a Q number, submit to a counter on the left, they checked and done, wait for the physical reaction test at the waiting area, they will sometime call the whole bunch in all together, up to their arom.
Finish go the other end, wait for your Q to be called via digital screen, go in, give doc and results, take pics pay money and they print the license card and done, then fuck off..
First timer 2yrs, after which auto is 5 years, by defualt...if still 2 years can argue until father and mother come out...show them the written rules in Land Authority websites..Good Luck

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bus rivalry??? More like GTA 55555

Its their daily fun...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-08-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
8 million only?? jing mai jing?
Thai people only worries is afternoon what to eat and evening what to cook... other than that, Mai pen rai... no money just borrow lah.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

True that.. In good times already so many jobless parasites leeching off family/customers/fake tiraks.. Now with pandemic just a bit more added to the stats..
Old 30-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
8 million only?? jing mai jing?
Maybe the numbers are base in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket only..Not including many other provinces..

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thai people only worries is afternoon what to eat and evening what to cook... other than that, Mai pen rai... no money just borrow lah.
Not really...is afternoon what to eat and evening go DRINK with who ..

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not really...is afternoon what to eat and evening go DRINK with who ..
Must finish the sentence, evening drink who pays

Last year getting sick of the condo need to scan and scan the doors I moved to a moo ban. After staying a few weeks, 1 of the neighbor like to setup table drinking in the evening with other neighbor men. 1 evening I drive pass them they stopped me and ask for money liang beer... I immediately fucked them asking I owe them or what? After that I get a name as "Singapore Ki niao" in the moo ban. It's not that we are friends or what... I never talked to them before... only my daughter play with their kids after school and occasionally wives talk to each others... we are not even friends.

They judge people by what they can get out of you... They can get something out of you, you are a good person... don't give, you are a bad person. Thai smiles? When they don't need you see they smile to you or not
Old 31-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Khon Thai is lidat wan. They all think Khon Singapore dtaang mahk mahk and expect us to pay for farking everything. However my lao mia noy will accept it when I tell her no. She will simply squeeze from another of her many Roberts haha

Quote:
Must finish the sentence, evening drink who pays

Last year getting sick of the condo need to scan and scan the doors I moved to a moo ban. After staying a few weeks, 1 of the neighbor like to setup table drinking in the evening with other neighbor men. 1 evening I drive pass them they stopped me and ask for money liang beer... I immediately fucked them asking I owe them or what? After that I get a name as "Singapore Ki niao" in the moo ban. It's not that we are friends or what... I never talked to them before... only my daughter play with their kids after school and occasionally wives talk to each others... we are not even friends.

They judge people by what they can get out of you... They can get something out of you, you are a good person... don't give, you are a bad person. Thai smiles? When they don't need you see they smile to you or not
Old 31-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lesson learn.............Next time find moo baan to stay must check properly and make sure got women bring kids out to play, not got men set up table drink together

My moo baan everyday only pretty tai tai bring their daughter out to play....until my wife ask me not to go out and let my kids play on their own will do
Old 31-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Lesson learn.............Next time find moo baan to stay must check properly and make sure got women bring kids out to play, not got men set up table drink together

My moo baan everyday only pretty tai tai bring their daughter out to play....until my wife ask me not to go out and let my kids play on their own will do
Where is your moo baan? maybe i can consider to move there..

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where is your moo baan? maybe i can consider to move there..
Chiangmai leh......CM tai tai skin white and soft, speak also soft soft Recently got few china family move in also, evening time got chinese sao sao come out and 遛狗
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1