The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

sos bro, why so quiet, any new FR ? Heard u mainly into PRCs now ?
Old 04-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
sos bro, why so quiet, any new FR ? Heard u mainly into PRCs now ?
Haha yes bro, very busy irl lately, too busy to write a proper FR. Plus I’ve been investing in my PRC regular in recent months. So only 2 new fucks lately - 1669 Lu Lu and a Thai, 1816g19. . Prolly chilling till 2038 new meat comes in.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Nice thread bro. Thanks for taking many for the team here, lol
Old 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Now its 2024. SOS should come out a geylang 红星大奖 of 2023

Example: Top 10 WL of 2023, Best House in term of room condition and girls
Old 06-01-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjackyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro , 1669 lulu or 1654a baobao prettier?
Old 06-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Welcome bro. Merely a little hobby!
Old 06-01-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Now its 2024. SOS should come out a geylang 红星大奖 of 2023

Example: Top 10 WL of 2023, Best House in term of room condition and girls
I intended to LOL and have a draft alr but again lazy sia. See my mood haha
Old 06-01-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackyyy View Post
Hi bro , 1669 lulu or 1654a baobao prettier?
Hi bro, generally speaking if you ask most guys, I’d say most would say it’s 1654A Bao Bao. She’s closer to a SYT also. I don’t consider them as equal comparisons cause 1669 Lu Lu is more pre-milf/milfish.

Ie. SYT to SYT. Milf to milf would be a more suitable comparison. Then again, I don’t see many PRC SYTs around to begin with (though I’m not a SYT hunter).
Old 06-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjackyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hi bro, generally speaking if you ask most guys, I’d say most would say it’s 1654A Bao Bao. She’s closer to a SYT also. I don’t consider them as equal comparisons cause 1669 Lu Lu is more pre-milf/milfish.

Ie. SYT to SYT. Milf to milf would be a more suitable comparison. Then again, I don’t see many PRC SYTs around to begin with (though I’m not a SYT hunter).
Understand. Good point you made about apple to apple comparison
Thanks for sharing
Old 06-01-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Talking about taking one for the team. 1612 Xiao Man

First bonk of 2024 - A disaster. Went to 1820, none of my regulars around. Simultaneous period leave for 2 and the third only working the night. Cylon was not open yet. Had just got off a 16 hour flight and had 16 sexless days.

Headed to my old haunt 1612. Apple was taken. After seeing three apples (1612,1820 and 20odd number house) in my lens overall the 1820 is the best (love her meaty body, pink dress and botak pink pussy). Anyway, the shop had just started and the next gal had double chin, brown hair and generally aunty vibe - XM. Decided to wait for the others to file in. Tommy was also not elaborating on bench strength and I hadn't done my due diligence (too horny).

As I was sitting in front of the door, I could see another bro approaching. Small head took over, and I asked for the aunty gal. Didn't want to lose out. Maybe good service.

And it was an aunty bonk all the way. Too much time in the shower. No frenching. Aunty boobs and even in the BBBJ I could feel she was not really wanting to make contact. Really poor technique and not going down all the way. On top of this, end to end tattoo on the waist most probably to hide gigantic c sec scar.

And this is the house of Fei Fei who pre pandemic swirled and twirled my dick head to nirvana. Not to mention heavenly tonguefu.

Coming back to the story, had to finish by handjob. There was no way my bro would perform here. Seriously, there needs to be some QC on CAT200 PRC.

Have to admit that I am also getting old and maybe losing interest in cheonging. Apologies for the rambling
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 06-01-2024 at 07:51 PM.
Old 06-01-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post

bro, u missed the boat already if u chong earlier 10-15 years later, anyhow throw a stone in geylang, most prcs WLs also quite chio one.

now standard drop until I dun even step into PRCs houses already, last time is opp, I only chong PRCs.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Talking about taking one for the team. 1612 Xiao Man

First bonk of 2024 - A disaster. Went to 1820, none of my regulars around. Simultaneous period leave for 2 and the third only working the night. Cylon was not open yet. Had just got off a 16 hour flight and had 16 sexless days.

Headed to my old haunt 1612. Apple was taken. After seeing three apples (1612,1820 and 20odd number house) in my lens overall the 1820 is the best (love her meaty body, pink dress and botak pink pussy). Anyway, the shop had just started and the next gal had double chin, brown hair and generally aunty vibe - XM. Decided to wait for the others to file in. Tommy was also not elaborating on bench strength and I hadn't done my due diligence (too horny).

As I was sitting in front of the door, I could see another bro approaching. Small head took over, and I asked for the aunty gal. Didn't want to lose out. Maybe good service.

And it was an aunty bonk all the way. Too much time in the shower. No frenching. Aunty boobs and even in the BBBJ I could feel she was not really wanting to make contact. Really poor technique and not going down all the way. On top of this, end to end tattoo on the waist most probably to hide gigantic c sec scar.

And this is the house of Fei Fei who pre pandemic swirled and twirled my dick head to nirvana. Not to mention heavenly tonguefu.

Coming back to the story, had to finish by handjob. There was no way my bro would perform here. Seriously, there needs to be some QC on CAT200 PRC.

Have to admit that I am also getting old and maybe losing interest in cheonging. Apologies for the rambling
Sound like a bad night. Chin up bro! Take a break and come back stronger!
Old 07-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, u missed the boat already if u chong earlier 10-15 years later, anyhow throw a stone in geylang, most prcs WLs also quite chio one.

now standard drop until I dun even step into PRCs houses already, last time is opp, I only chong PRCs.
Totally concur with you bro. Nowadays I hardly can find chio prcs at all. Any decent ones who is not a baby elephant or too mifly will go into my rtf list. In the past I go to thai and viet and return back to prcs because of bbbj and service, but nowadays I contemplate if I should go back to thai and viet in geylang. However, i tried FL viet, they seem to be way better than GL viet.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

bros, extremely hard to get this G25 from L8H19. heard is ex AP from L16H51, maybe a 天后 lvl gal, any bro here tried her already ? she can speak french ?
Old 07-01-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bros, extremely hard to get this G25 from L8H19. heard is ex AP from L16H51, maybe a 天后 lvl gal, any bro here tried her already ? she can speak french ?
G25 is a good bonk, and yes we speak french when i had her... its not that difficult to get her... maybe u need to wait a short while...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1