The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
My mom in an onsen story...

To all bros, this story is completely fictional and made-up. My mom had went on a solo trip to Japan and Korea for 2 weeks on her own and this was what COULD have happened. Was inspired by this hentai series and just tot will use the pics as a way to illustrate my story. If bros agree, I'll write on..not much time as I got other threads that need contributing.

Wanting to see the land of the rising sun, My mom (Read story from my signature) went on a solo-trip to Japan and Korea many years back. Her friend pulled out last minute due to scheduling changes so she was forced to go on a solo trip on her own. It was autumn and Onsen season had just started. She had taken basic Japanese lessons and had navigated her way down to the prefecture of Kanagawa to enjoy some Onsen.

As all the Onsen hotels were fully booked, she had little choice but to choose this decript looking resort to stay. She was suprised that she was the only occupant and she should have read the reviews but her Japanese wasn't that good. Once she had packed her bags, she headed str8 to the spa. Little did she know prying eyes were already peeping at her as she started to undress for her Onsen session.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 23-08-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Re: My mom in an onsen story...

bro...u got PM...

thx&rgds
Old 23-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
viperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: My mom in an onsen story...

Hi Bro,

Camping here for more update. BTW what is the english title of the hentai?
Old 23-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i cant wait....
Old 08-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

After she was dropped by the taxi, she walked down a very long alley down a winding road till she reach a really secluded place. However the hot spring resort was nicely done up and its front door was really inviting which looked like this.

At the counter the old man was a portly ole dude who looked abit like this

Unable to understand my mom's broken Japanese, he could only reply slyly that she was here on a short trip by herself and needed a room. He glanced from the side of his counter and saw my mom in her red top and white dress.

He spied at her and slowly undressed her body with his leerful stare, his eyes on her bulging tits kept beneath her red woolen top

and my mom oblivious to his designs quickly accepted his offer for a 2 day stay at his spa.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RawIsWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting style of writing...
please continue...
Old 09-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Samster

Old 09-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Samster

He greeted her at the doorway of the spa and invited her in. They then squatted on the tatami as he gave her some guest documents to sign. Doing so, my blur blur mom had to bend over to sign the papers, not noticing that her pink cotton top had a fairly generous and loose neckline that plunged easily.

When she bent over to sign the papers on the floor, the perverted innkeeper peered down and was rewarded with a downblouse view of her large knockers encased in her white bra within her blouse. He admired at how shapely and milky white they were and at the back of his mind, he was already calculating how he was gonna score this foreign busty chick.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Samster

He was mesmerized at her tits, especially when she tried to cross her arms over them to hide her frame. However, it only made it worse and from his vantage point he could see them swell up as she pressed her giant peaches together.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 09-09-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

the way they heaved up and down, he was thinking how awesome if he could cup his grubby hands on those massive mounds right there and now and bury his face on them...

Old 09-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

The way she would groan if he touched her...she looked so delectably horny and alone by herself

Old 09-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Good story with nice pics.

Thanks for sharing, bro.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Samster

Hi Machoman,

thanks man! hope u enjoyed it

Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
My mom in an onsen story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
... groan ... touched her... looked ..

Perfect Job complete with animated GIFs. Very sexy - bra less - great story. Well done. Keep it up. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

After she signed her papers, she was guided to her room that was a traditional spa resort. On the way to her room, she realized the spa resort had many empty rooms and when asked realized she's the only guest that is staying there as it was a busy work period in Japan.

Her room was in the middle of the backyard that looked like this:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1