The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-05-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Milk
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=873333

As previous, OKT is fast in reply and gave clear direction to location

Looks: 7.5/10 not for syt lovers
Shower: first time experiencing unique shower action that is no SOP
Boobs: Natural boobs
BBBJ: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
Old 16-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Peachy
ID 挂网编号 : sbf's Thai Poison stable. (okt is strict but quality guarenteed after verification)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=877285

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : slim - abit meaty but still slim
Boobs 胸部 : enhance B - C
Kissing 接吻 : 9.5 / 10 ALOT OF FRENCHING
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 .5 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10 / 10 (plus fingering)
FJ 爱爱 : 8 / 10 2 position but worth liao
GFE 女朋友感 : 9.5 / 10
Massage 按摩 : n/a / 10 never ask

Overall Experience 整体 : 9.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes but she returns 20 may 2022.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
thank boss ez for accepting me even tho the verification process is....u know i know. and as its the vesak promo. WORTH!

-door open. see a cute lady with the neko accessory
-bathroom is medium. shower tgt for awhile after session
-did 2 positions - worth as alot of frenching
-she is a great GEM 💎💎💎. please treat her well. before she returns 3 days counting today
-willing to please. and also alot of "bed talk after action"
-during FJ got moans. and also not dead fish.

tips
she loves thai food.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 16/05/2022

Ver.220409
Old 16-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gonebonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Noon(LA)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=875695

OKT: 9/10 - fast reply with clear instructions

Face: 8/10 - Very close to first pic.

Body: 8/10 - Petite, No tummy. Right body proportion for me.

Boobs: Natural B cup.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking and deep throat a bit. No teeth.

French - Tongue fight. Intense and passionate.

FJ - 9/10 Does cowgirl pumping action. Willing to go for all positions.

Attitude: 10/10. Bubbly character, lots of GFE!

RTF: Yes, definitely when vit M replenish!
Old 17-05-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zach15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it me or is the trend of LB coming into dome 1 happening again? I am seeing a few where im pretty sure is LB. If you went to nana before i think you know what i mean.

Edit: since i have been zapped for saying something about it, i wont be entertaining any further dm's. I'll just leave it to fate and go back to being a silent lurker and not sharing my opinion

Last edited by zach15; 17-05-2022 at 03:55 PM.
Old 17-05-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
testboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Peach from TheLord

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=877720

OKT was quick to response and managed to get a slot within minutes.

Peach is very pleasant girl. Was greeted with a nice red dress.

Once in the room, shower together and help to dry.

The deed was good. She understand very little english so had to rely on google translate.

Service as good and relaxing.

Please support her.
Old 17-05-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?...ighlight=pizza

FR For pizza from BabyFace:

Looks: 9/10 pizza is very sweet looking quite chio.

Body: 9/10 intrigue by her beautiful body, curvy skinny all in one.

GFE: 8/10 very positive attitude, greets you with a smile. Double checks to see if everything is ok for you. Easy to communicate. Can converse quite well.

BBBJ: 10/10 nvr lie, when she put me inside her wet and warm mouth, damn shiok. Very sloppy and can deep throat with ease.

FJ: 9/10 undressed herself slowly and sexily very arousing And she can cum very easily. Great to bonk her, willing to keep changing positions, never complain.

Overall it was a wonderful experience with Pizza will want to grab a bite out of her again eventually.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach15 View Post
Is it me or is the trend of LB coming into dome 1 happening again? I am seeing a few where im pretty sure is LB. If you went to nana before i think you know what i mean.
Actually, i wanted to post something more tactful.. but it just happened that I saw this post which is resonate some concerns..

I am not sure if you encountered similar one but I had my suspicion.. being observant, i saw scar mark at the neck.. her private parts are also pre-lubricated with a lot of baby oil and i couldn't feel any bulb. it doesnt have to be Mona's size but usually theres a knob there no matter how small. Needless to say, I just asked for a back massage all the way.

Dont PM me, I cant confirm it and not here to point fingers. However, for the more seasoned ones, do post your views. i mean its disappointing to be served pork chop at times.. but its worst to be given beyond meat.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach15 View Post
Yep quite a few LBs I heard from friends who tried. Play safe bros, best is to highlight so fellow bros can take note.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

overdue from for Berlin thaismile

had Berlin on her first day.
hotel in the east area. room is decent with 2 beds and a somewhat small shower.
she's mid to late 20s. slim with some meat on her ass and a little bit of tummy. natural b cups with nice sensitive nipples and shaved pussy 3. didn't really talk much, she went straight to work once I walked in. clothes off quickly and into the shower. Once out she took over control and put me on the bed to start her service. the bj was good but had a little bit of teeth occasionally. her pussy was somewhat tight and she was accommodating for various positions.

rtf: depends on options available
Old 17-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
juggly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Florence from Thaismile

Well she is a joy to be with.

Eventhough there is a communication barrier with her, she tries her best to Google translate and have a conversation with you.

Overall one of the prettier girls I have seen here. Two thumbs up 👍👍
Old 17-05-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

A quick RTF tonight.
This round I went for bbbj and painting before the main event and service was just top notch. She did look a tad tired tonight, but she kept smiling through the session. 10/10 for attitude.
Too bad she's leaving really soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Nita from Mansion

Was feeling frisky after watching the FA cup final so looked around for a late-night bonk. Good thing some of the stables operated at that hour and Mansion okt suggested Nita. She was always on my try list so I took up the offer and off I went. Thanks for the late-night arrangement!
---------

RTF: not sure if I can catch her again as she's leaving soon, but I damn well will try.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 17-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 18
choubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to all

Lydia and Som from TLR does MMF.

How come no MMF FR. Camping here for MMF action. ehehehhe
Old 17-05-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choubibu View Post
Lydia and Som from TLR does MMF.

How come no MMF FR. Camping here for MMF action. ehehehhe
If they do cim. I may consider.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 17-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
EtaCarinae is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for LYDIA from TRL

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878737

OKT : Bro was clear with instructions, Super patient with me.. considering i newbie.

Location : Central, very very convenient for people who don't drive. Action space a little small.. so for those taller bro's. need to accomodate a little.

Face: Looks super cute. Exactly like the picture stated except maybe one tone darker. She has damn nice eyes.

Body: She'd smaller size abit but she confirm got hourglass figure. Her hips super nice to grab and easily considered petite for me.

Boobs : Solid breasts. Firm and can grab them. She'd correspond very well also.

French: She super responsive and initiate with kissing. Already in shower fighting tongues liao. On the bed after initial touch, She monster bro, The good kind of monster.

BBBJ : In shower use her nice and warm lips to clean me, Sucks just right. Nothing too forceful and she deepthroats damn well. She looks at me with those super seductive eyes when she sucks. Damn tok gong.

CIM : Services can be provided but i didnt go for it.

Cat bath: She paint all over me like artist. Every bit also, her own time and super attention to detail. Power.

FJ : Bro tired, didnt actually do much.

HJ : Ask her give me HJ while she catbath me. She keep going even after i release. Her eyes and the combo of her hands and fingers. 100%.

Attitude : She very bubbly, responsive to touches.. if you can talk thai, Bonus points. Her english good but nothing too complicated.

RTF : Definitely consider once everything replenish.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
hoong2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR - Pung - LA (Late Sunday night)

OKT - patient in general, despite my uncertainty of which girl, he give a few choices to clear my doubts.

Presence: Pleasant, those ding don't type mid 20s thai girl hide behind the door with bra and lace panty.
When met, already can't wait and go over to grab her soft perky ass.

Body: Boob A+, soft, Shape is not for boob lover but playable with nice nipple to tune. Obedient, flat dummy, trimmed pussy. Spend a good 20 mins to play and sniff the boob and her scent of young body and petting her tight pussy and God - She is naturally wet.

FJ: Capped me on and I proceed to fuck her missionary, perhaps of her small build, my dick actually feel her Cervix suction rim my dick head. (And when the Cervix is hit during deep thrust, her reaction is priceless) She is season but that moan when fuck is awesome. Place she stay has a mirror that will boost man ego, imagine fuck her doggy in front of mirror.

BBBJ + CIM: Fuck for good 30 mins but can't cum due to strong mood, uncapped by her, wash up and lying there to enjoy her warm tongue - and .... Shoot everything in her mouth (Guilty)

French: Usually I don't, unless is fresh; because I can't go over the mind of having a same mouth that suck other dick and I taste the cum and dick of other, sorry.

Overall: An awesome fuck for the rate.
RTF: No, and will fuck more other from this OKT for sure.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1