The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Dress up like a Chinaman and print fake biz ceo name card of china travel agent. Chok Dee
Gaeng mak!
Old 18-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dress up like a Chinaman and print fake biz ceo name card of china travel agent. Chok Dee
55555.. No need la.. Booking.com n agoda already show further discounted price.. Can go take a look on it.. Or look for Tim.. He sure can match their prices...
Old 18-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Yes how to get this offer? I want too

Old 20-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spent some time in Bangkok and found that many things have changed! You know the abandoned building you see while waiting for the train on Nana station. Finally someone restarted work and its some kind of condo going up now.

The food court opp the Bier Grden on Suk Soi 7 is long gone and the area has been flattened. I am sure many will have memories of these two pool clubs!
The alley connecting 5 and 7 is seeing some construction. There is a beer bar at the Soi 5 end and a thai restaurant at the Soi 7 side but EVERYTHING has been ripped out inbetween.

I went into only 2 bars at Cowboy , Bacara and Crazy House. Bacara was packed but not PACKED at the 1st and 2nd floors. 3rd floor was nearly empty. And I was not asked to buy a drink before I entered. A couple of girls ; well more than a couple tried to smile and make eye contact but I was not really looking as I was heading to Pattaya in less than 12hrs. Plenty of 6/7/8s trying to make the month’s rent. No sitting left in Crazy House so I made a round and left. 2nd floor was closed.

Nana was more interesting. Spanky had energy as usual and I liked it more than the Pattaya version. Maybe its coz both are similar and it had the Pattaya vibe. Manadrin (3rd floor) was good but this place has a rep for underaged girls so buyer beware. Also getting sick of the 2nd floor mamasan that begs for her LD even before you stepped into the bar!

G-Spot finally is closed and there were some work going on at night. Surprise of the nite was Suckers and Spellbound! Girl were aplenty and actually danced! All sorts of girls available , short fat tall thin white tanned etc! Mamasan told me about 70 girls were on their roster. Same same Spellbound. I think there is some connection to Angelwitch coz I could see the Mohawk she-manager there.

Pattaya and Bangkok was on low season for the falang tourist but not for the Indians and Chinese. More Chinese than Indians and you could see them in their busloads everywhere. They may not be keeping the agogos and beer bars in business but whether prepaid or cash , they are spreading their yuans around.

It’s a great time to come Pattaya , cheap and plentiful of anything you want to make a great holiday! In all bars there were hot girls coming on to me ; not a regular occurrence during high season! I have long erased the line between coyotes and gogo or other girls. The only difference to me now is the price they want on the particular night.

Hit Walking Street after short drinks at Soi 6. Skyfall was impressive , nice stage set up , music not too loud and girls attractive. I thought it was comparable to Sensation ; without the loud screeching music. Dropped into Peppermint and it’s a shadow of itself. A few pretty girls among their many dancers but not many customers , maybe 50% filled. Bacara was standing room only on the ground floor. Nearly empty on the 2nd! Dropped into Spanky just to make the comparisons between Bangkok and Pattaya’s, Same atmosphere but in the jungle of Pattaya agogos , the Pattaya version doesn’t stand out. I had a great time last time out at Alcatraz so I walked in and saw the ice queens doing their thing on stage. All that was needed was a spark like a smile or a offer of LD and they’re all yours! Started joking with the service and bought them all a round. Rest of the nite was a blur!

Day two I did my usual Big C lunch followed by massages and rest till the sun goes down. Did a stroll down Soi Diana and had a few at the beer bars next to Papagayo. Then wandered down to LK Metro and entered Lady Love. A pretty waitress attached herself to me and she was cute! The place just opened but I stayed for 2 rounds of dancing girls and didnt really see anything I liked. Office was next and I really loved the office attire of the welcome girls and they actually got up stage and danced to a few songs before retreating back to their welcoming duties. Stayed for 2 drinks before hoping over to Kaos. I was the only other customer there and felt everyone was staring at me as the other guy had a girl. Felt like a piece of meat so I left after 1 drink! Went over to the surprise of the last trip , Destiny. Mamasan seems to have long gone and the girl I was looking for is also nowhere to be seen. Still better than the dinosaur days but certainly not the same fun factor as the last trip in April.

As usual when I start drinking , I tend to forget about the girls! Wandered around a little bit and had a chicken soup with noodles before got myself back into LK and into Champaign. This was THE place when LK started blooming but its just a regular gogo now. Forgot to ask about the VIP so no insight there. Found myself in Tims soon after and I really like this place. Got suckered into the you-buy-drinks syndicate and bought 5! Or was it 10!?!?!? Anyway it was my last night so I sort of figured out my budget for the night. Love the music there and there are always a few gems around.

So that was my half day Bangkok 36hrs Pattaya trip. There was a lot of waiting due to delays , misjudgement on my part etc but I caught up on sleep and hit Pattaya running so there was actually not much wasted time.

Overall Bangkok seems to be upping its game with Suckers and Spellbound. Walking Street seems to have retaken back its title for top gogo girls while LK seems to have let itself go a little. But off course all opinions are subjective and changes every single hour not to mention day!
Old 20-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya U Tapao Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Good news for those KL bros.

Many years ago Jetstar used to have a direct flight between Singapore and U-Tapao Airport.
This route was eventually cancelled as most likely it's not profitable.

I never took this route before but Ah Pek has.
I still remember those turbulent days in Bangkok during Nov 2008.
yeah took it once , I remember I was in an agogo within 30/45mins of touching down but others have doubted this as the time line is wrong. I may have remembered wrongly but still 1 hour+ is better than the 2/3 hours from Bangkok.

I remember the jetstar flight had less passengers than attendants ; one of the 4 passengers! I was wondering how long they can maintain this route and when I got back , the angmo CEO was sacked and the route cancelled! No lines disembarking and no lines at immigration! Like private airline!
Old 20-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya U Tapao Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yeah took it once , I remember I was in an agogo within 30/45mins of touching down but others have doubted this as the time line is wrong. I may have remembered wrongly but still 1 hour+ is better than the 2/3 hours from Bangkok.

I remember the jetstar flight had less passengers than attendants ; one of the 4 passengers! I was wondering how long they can maintain this route and when I got back , the angmo CEO was sacked and the route cancelled! No lines disembarking and no lines at immigration! Like private airline!
I came too late after they cancelled the flight and like wise same as Tiger flight to Khon Kaen.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

ATL, that was quite a quickie do of Bkk and Patts
Old 20-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Fuck also quickie ma....
Old 20-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Pattaya U Tapao Airport

Quote:
I remember the jetstar flight had less passengers than attendants; one of the 4 passengers! I was wondering how long they can maintain this route and when I got back, the angmo CEO was sacked and the route cancelled! No lines disembarking and no lines at immigration! Like private airline!
Maybe the ang moh CEO is Pattaya cheongster.

Quote:
I came too late after they cancelled the flight and like wise same as Tiger flight to Khon Kaen.
You visit tirak in Khon Kaen is it?
Old 20-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Fuck also quickie ma....
the trip was planned but not the dates till a week before. I had some things to settle up in Bangkok and thought I'll take advantage of the long weekend.
Old 20-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
the trip was planned but not the dates till a week before. I had some things to settle up in Bangkok and thought I'll take advantage of the long weekend.
Suckers have half of the girls as post op ladyboys. Do caution when choosing them. As for G spot was long gone and taken over by Candyland for about 1 year plus. Candyland nearest to level 2 staircase closed down recently 2weeks ago and the girls shifted to level 3 jailbird.
Old 20-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Suckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Suckers have half of the girls as post op ladyboys. Do caution when choosing them.
No wonder the bar name is called Suckers!
Old 20-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Suckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
No wonder the bar name is called Suckers!
They might named another bar called Scam..
Old 20-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Suckers

Quote:
They might named another bar called Scam..
How about Stealth?

On a serious note bar owners should capitalise on the PRC arrivals by catering to them.
Maybe the signboard can be named in both English and Chinese such as Slow Rock Agogo Bar (慢摇亚高高酒吧).
Old 20-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Suckers have half of the girls as post op ladyboys. Do caution when choosing them. As for G spot was long gone and taken over by Candyland for about 1 year plus. Candyland nearest to level 2 staircase closed down recently 2weeks ago and the girls shifted to level 3 jailbird.
wow really? My gaydar is not as sharp as it used to be then! I did walk pass Obsession and say the chioest ladyboy I ever seen! If I was to ever go to the dark side , she would be the one!

I will have another look see in Sept to confirm the ladyboys!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1