The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilx5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
selling used panties

hi, i'm an 18 year old student who needs to make some money. Anyone who is interested to buy my used panties please pm me.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: selling used panties

Unless u can do meet up and take off the undies in the toilet or inside car under a skirt.. else v difficult to prove the authenticity of the source, i sure many bros would have seen the clip of 'man wearing panties and doing exercise to sweat it out b4 selling them to unsuspecting client' which has been circulating in the web for a long long time. Of coz if authenticity of source once proven, the goodies can then command a premium price tag too.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Dreamers Dreamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Unless u can do meet up and take off the undies in the toilet or inside car under a skirt.. else v difficult to prove the authenticity of the source, i sure many bros would have seen the clip of 'man wearing panties and doing exercise to sweat it out b4 selling them to unsuspecting client' which has been circulating in the web for a long long time. Of coz if authenticity of source once proven, the goodies can then command a premium price tag too.
I agreed, many of the cases, it was a guy pretending to be a girl selling it
Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
I agreed, many of the cases, it was a guy pretending to be a girl selling it
Bro u are quick to reply my post... I have panties fetish too but wont resort to buying from the net coz dun wanna end up sniffing some stupid guy body ordour...unless seller willing to take off the panties in my car, of coz under cover of her skirt where i wont really c her nakedness...maybe juz let me touch the side of her butt to ensure she dun wear more than one panties inside.. Will be more than willin to pay higher than market rate for such panties. Any seller interested to close the deal??
Old 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!

hmm.. seems like really good business..

如果我得到你的人, 却得不到你的心, 就算得到全世界也不开心
我想问一问你, 能否爱我一次, 遗憾我并不是你唯一
如果我失去这一切, 能换来你的真心, 就算失去全世界也不伤心
我以为人一起, 心就会在一起, 可怜我还一直为你钟情
Old 05-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro 77guy

You are absolutely spot on; like your post.

After all, genuine goods and mechandise always command market and premium rates....which will surely be higher in your suggestion of allowing us would be buyers to do a "little more" in ensuring genuinety by verification before the "delivery" of the goods in pristine and used condition!!

Up you Bro

Cheers
Rasta Marley

Quote:
I have panties fetish too but wont resort to buying from the net coz dun wanna end up sniffing some stupid guy body ordour...unless seller willing to take off the panties in my car, of coz under cover of her skirt where i wont really c her nakedness...maybe juz let me touch the side of her butt to ensure she dun wear more than one panties inside.. Will be more than willin to pay higher than market rate for such panties. Any seller interested to close the deal??

Thanks & Cheers
Old 05-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nice one! I fully agree!lol
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 05-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by |GD_GeR| View Post
hmm.. seems like really good business..
Wahahahas sis why? Don't tell me you also interested to sell yours too?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
elmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i still remember there's a video on a japanese Office Guy(OG) he was sniffing a used panties while masting and then the video was focusing on another group of guys who was wearing the panties and doing exercise to make them "Stink with sweat" and another guy on the net selling them.. lol...
Old 06-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Wahahahas sis why? Don't tell me you also interested to sell yours too?
hahaz.. i sell mine.. i think no ppl want.. lolz.. selling is not a problem.. is finding the buyer.. lolz..

如果我得到你的人, 却得不到你的心, 就算得到全世界也不开心
我想问一问你, 能否爱我一次, 遗憾我并不是你唯一
如果我失去这一切, 能换来你的真心, 就算失去全世界也不伤心
我以为人一起, 心就会在一起, 可怜我还一直为你钟情
Old 06-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by |GD_GeR| View Post
hahaz.. i sell mine.. i think no ppl want.. lolz.. selling is not a problem.. is finding the buyer.. lolz..
If you really wanna sell, sure have bros in here sure wanna buy.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
eileen78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha... Can i sell mine too..
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

wow now so many 'ladies' selling panties!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 21
KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen78 View Post
If you are serious, I will. Conditions as follow:

1.Must see you put it on. In other words, it's fresh, then you change into it.
2.Then you must get yourself excited, and wet it slightly. Finger or rub yourself through it.
3. Once it's spotted, take it out on the spot.

I pay, you give. Deal?

It's been a while so I'm back to contribute to Sammyboy again. For brothers who UP my points, leave me a PM so I can return the favour with my 8 points back to you.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
chinchiahoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen78 View Post
Haha, I'm keen too..