The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

I NEVER HAD SO MUCH RELIEF IN MY LIFE!

I COULD BREATH AGAIN..

I saw my slut fiancé’s face turned the other way, and started to struggle. she was screaming no. stop. go away… as the video quickly ended in a shaky motion.

Raj heard the audio : ok i think enough alre (he saw my hand going into my pocket…. i took out a few more notes, he naturally took it from me, even before I raised my hand to him)

There were still 2 more files, both videos…. one was 5 minutes long, the other…. the last one, almost 2 minutes. I wanted to know what happened in those… but I knew my chance was now… Raj was sorting out the money notes and counting them nicely. His attention was ALL on the money, and he had his back to me, thinking I didn’t know.

I had to act fast.

Silent mode

Shut his phone down.

Switch with the spare phone in my pocket…

He was still counting. I was about to give my excuse as I walked a step closer to him from behind, with half the mind of just pushing him off the boat for the sake of it. He won’t die obviously, but I’d be in deep trouble.

me : eh bro, she really slut man. Did you send any of these to your friends?

Raj : you siao ah bro? you know her father job right? (he was surprised by my voice, looked like he was folding the notes to hide in his cigarette pack or something. His shorts didn’t have pockets. perhaps he thought he took me for a ride, and if i see the stash of cash i’ve just given him, I’d be dulan and ask for them back)

me : yeah. just checking if you know. daughter of a ???? rank officer being humiliated and spread, can imagine the big target on your back man.

Raj : yeah. don’t play play. (he’s a former army personnel after all) you ok broth (he turned as I went near to him, and banged me)

in that moment, that was the FUCKING QUICK WIT THING I’VE EVER DONE. IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE, EVEN TIL NOW.

me : eh fuck fuck! sorry…

Raj started cursing, asking me if I know how expensive his phone is? asking me to pay him… he chase after me, but not to wack me, but to run to the main deck to retrieve his phone. I was way faster than him, going down the steps, using my large body to block his line of sight, and glad that he was stupid enough to follow behind me instead of moving on top to see the bird’s eye view… I had a rough idea where the phone dropped to, I flung it on purpose after all, but didn’t fling it too far so as not to exaggerate… I was glad we were all barefooted, I could easily and quietly flick my foot and settle the problem ONCE AND FOR ALL!

me : where is it ?? do you see it?

he cursed some more. not worth remember or typing. I couldn’t stop smiling, just made sure that the phone in my pocket didn’t drop out when I squat…. after awhile, I stopped pretending to search for it, while he continued to look.

me : bro. I think may have dropped down……….. nevermind. how much you bought it for? I pay you back.

he tried to give me a ridiculous number, $800. I stood firm, he clearly wasn’t a good negotiator and his arrogance and ego only rubs off on weak people. Once I got firm, he backed off. I gave him an amount he knew was more than what he paid for the phone, an Xperia model which was 3-4 years behind. He argued about his contacts and everything, I topped up another $200 for him, reminded the stash I already gave him in his pack. also, I reminded him firmly, "you were the one who bang into me".

me : did you back up the photos and videos? of the slut?

raj : no la what back up? i put in the secret folder and set passcode already.

me : why didn’t you email to yourself, like backup?

raj : you crazy is it? later they investigate my email how? I not so stupid go jail for that…

me ; put in hard disk la?

raj : i no computer la. fuck la. all gone.. you la (Cursed again, but stopped when I stared at him)

me : you can always make more la. I dumping her after this. she’s all yours again.

raj : yeah yeah. whatever la.. go get the money now. go

me : wait for me here.

I turned, finally smiled freely with him behind me… fucking like a tv drama event. FUCKING LUCKY! and it was WAY BETTER than the plan I had in mind. A FUCKING LAME and what was I thinking plan??? Tell him his ‘phone’ low batt…… then when he charge…. realise it’s not his phone, then how? fuck man! what was I even thinking????

obviously, I was shit at planning. but the situation wasn't normal either.

I was so fucking stupid! imagine if it had gone down that road. a huge FUCK MESS and I’d be like some sort of loser, not just to my slut fiancé, to #1 and to the crew.. a fucking loser, pathetic loser trying to swap his fiancé’s ex’s phone.

but my instinct and gut were right this time, the main purpose of this trip…

to protect myself from a potential lying and cheating wife.

to protect her?

definitely done…… but was she still worth it?

The feeling of satisfaction was good. In today’s context, there’s be some rap boss music playing, and Bollywood explosion behind me as I walked back to my cabin....

In victory?

But I’m still gonna be out almost $1k to a FUCKING EGO CB KIA!

I badly wanted to go back to him and throw some money at him and let him know what a true piece of shit he was, and threaten him with the law.

However, life experiences taught me that most times, it’s better to walk away with the loser thinking he’s won in some way, no matter how much you want that person to be destroyed, no matter how small that person is to you.

He was upset when I went back with just $100 after stashing his phone deep in my luggage. After I reasoned the full cost of the trip to him, reminded his stash and that $150 lie for passport which I gave $200 instead and that the trip helped him get #1... he took the $ but still grumbled a lot. I was this close to throwing the money at him, but I had to be sure.

Me : bro, really no more pictures or video? I pay $500

Raj’s eyes lit up : why?

Me : I wanna use it to break with her. She’s too sticky

Raj : no la. All in that phone.

He did look to be thinking...

Me : your friends don’t have? I pay 1k if you can find.

He looked perhaps, like he felt the pinch.

Raj : don’t be stupid. Show in person. Be smart. Don’t say I never help you back.

Me: oh so you let them watch on your phone la.

Raj: yeah, my friends all mature not like you la. They seen and done more jialat stuff and with more women. Send to them for fuck. We not some boy boy you know. They lose phone kena spread i jialat you know. She already threatened me with police.

Me : bro, tell me. I no more cash. Transfer when we get back.

Raj : what you think I am? Beggar? I don’t need your money. This one on the house. You better be careful with this honey bitch. Wet like fuck, horny like fuck, love to fuck, but if you make her Dulan, she vicious. I ask her to fuck, she don’t want I joke her I send her photo online, she book room to let me fuck, act all pitiful sorry. But then backstab me with warning. Took my phone delete, but lucky she didn’t know I got this app (some photos safe app) delete already, still want to fuck many times. Act like nothing happened. One crazy bitch…

me : before or after #4’s wedding?

raj : before. the wedding, we never talk. she kept showing me her boobs to seduce me.. I so sick of her already, told her no fuck, blowjob only. she ok. fuck it. just enjoy. cummed inside her dress. she no issue. you go see the photos, can see my stain on her dress the whole wedding..

me : then #5’s wedding?

raj : ah.. that one. she jealous, see me with #1. after you not there, she pull me into the toilet and just suck me. i told her no fuck, she ok. just need my semen… gave her facial and cum on her boobs. hope you didn’t suck them that night bro. sorry man. I didn’t know you well that time.. she got this thing for me, and I admit la. every time she wants, I also weak… always for for her trap. really horny bitch. got me horny also. I wanted to fuck but she said she will contact me again. sorry bro….

me : it’s ok. i’m dumping her after this trip. you can have her all to yourself. you sure you really cannot think of any photo or video you can find? really help me out…. 2k enough?

raj was deep in thought… but he really did seem out of ideas : bro. tell you what.. i try to find. but later you write your number for me or what. i contact you when i find… 2k . you sure on that?

me : yeah… you remember to take my number later. but better be clear it’s her, if not she can deny. i think they are coming up… ( i looked at him, let him know that I was wondering if he was going to try and scam me instead)

I walked away, it felt like I owned him at that moment. But as I took each step, they became heavier and heavier. I went back to our room and drop on the bed, kept on reciting the passcode in my head, committing it to memory… I still had time, I can find out what the last two videos were, but I felt so weak and no appetite feeling, NUMB. I didn’t feel like doing anything, I didn’t dare to watch them either… Now, I have to pretend like I didn’t know and face her..

the past is the past.

SHE WAS SINGLE! SHE WAS SINGLE!

she treats me so much better now.

she didn’t even attempt to cheat when she was upset with me, she just stuck with me the whole time.

she wants to marry me and bear my kids.

my mother loves her.

she didn’t use me for my parents’ money, didn’t even succumb in the past when I thought I could shower her with gifts… in fact, she refused several gifts whenever she thought they cost more than $50. Could have just accepted my presents and continue to lead me on. but she didn’t.

i’m fucking almost 40 already. Time is NOT on my side……..

most importantly, her pussy is still tight for me….

I started to think, remembered that picture she kept of her and raj. it was the ONLY picture I could find, not some picture of his cock or him fucking her… just a picture of their hands holding hands.

She was hopeful to have a relationship with him.

She was desperate to get married as her ‘friends’ were all getting married.

She was decided to commit to him, giving in to every single of his carnal needs…. at that moment, my impression of the ‘content’ in his photo safe app were mostly, her being reluctant and being manipulated by him. some what reluctant…. not full reluctant…….. that image of her sucking him off, following his instructions…….

FUCK MAN!

THE PAST IS THE PAST…..

I love her .. i think i do….. I think I still

her : hey….. wakeyyyyy…. (she rushed over in he wet diving suit and towel and hugged me…)

me : ehhh you so wet…. (she was flicking water at me)

her : yeah la you lazy pig, why never join us???

me : erm….

her : tired is it?

me : yup. sorry.

her : it’s ok….. you focus on recuperating….. later we can try again..

me : try what?

her : fertilise me la!

oh fuck man…. fuck………. i’ve totally forgotten about that……..

her : hey you ok…….. you having second thoughts is it?

me : huh … no la. just a bit ……. wow…. you just done with diving and you still thinking about that?

her : (she asked me for help with her wet suit, which normally she didn’t need) you mean you stop thinking about me when you dive?

she pull the wet suit down her front and turned around at me……….

fuck mannnnnnnn…..

I saw her boobs staring right at me in my face. she looked down smiling at me, but also giving me the ‘huh huh huh’ look…. acting cute…..

FUCKKK MANNNNNN…. I felt my anger melt away, and FILLED WITH FULL ON LUST AND DULAN FOR HER! I pulled her in and licked and sucked her nipples, squeezing her boobs hard.

her : mmmmm.. why so rough… not salty meh…… mmmmmm… come let’s shower……

it was a good break, broke me out of the trance, but the familiarity returned immediately. it felt like i was complete again, having her in my arms and body…. I don’t remember what happened, but before I know it, I was locking lips with her and fucking her missionary on the bed again…….. and cumming inside her again… we both weren’t moaning, but the piak was LOUD.

I rested and lay there after I was done. She dug her head into my chest and hugged me to sleep… she seem to have this hold over me, one minute I was being stripped by her to shower, next I was led to the bed and penetrating her, ramming her with so much force and anger, locking lips, frenching each other, looking into each others’ eyes…. feeling the sweet tender release of semen into her…. WITHOUT CONDOM…

She was in my arm, I couldn’t resist and smell her wet hair, kissed her forehead, it felt good to hug her. hug tight and watch her smile and rest. but the image of Raj’s HAIRY AND DARK COCK in her mouth, her looking into the camera flooded my mind again…….

FUCK MAN! I hugged her tight and tried to ignore. Fell asleep again.

I wanted to skip the next dive but she woke me nicely with a slow and gentle blowjob, once again, in my confused state, I found myself somehow diving with her. It was good, it took my mind off things. We felt like a nice couple, when I was down there, I was more stressed about breathing than what she did in the past… We rested a short while before it was dinner.

We rested until dinner, I noticed something about #1. She was all ‘dressed up’ again, busy talking to someone. Raj was alone there, eating already and took a lot of the good food.

me : you go sit with him, let me get the food.

her : i don’t want. can we just sit on our own?

me : up to you. (i went to take the food)
Old 11-12-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
I feel you man. This story is really… #6 seems like a true liar and this is super disheartening for anybody to take. It makes me question a human’s honesty. Fxxx
btw, I was no angel either. She didn't know about my past and I continue to lead her to believe that I was a virgin until the sentosa villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Totally agree with you Bro! After reading the post early morning, I believe post was uploaded at 12.05am while I read at 12.37am, I have been refreshing the page few times each hour till abt 2am and then now since 8am … can’t wait to read the next post though I must say the turn of events abt #6 is really breaking my heart
wow this is praise of the highest honor man. Really appreciate.

btw, I was no angel either. She didn't know about my past and I continue to lead her to believe that I was a virgin until the sentosa villa.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post

wow this is praise of the highest honor man. Really appreciate.

You deserve this honour Bro! for sharing such story (or life experience).
Old 11-12-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think TS is a sick bastard...
Don't deserve to be with #6 ...
Narrow minded and psycho mentality
Old 11-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
I never said I was an angel.

Please understand that there are people in the world who are different from you.

being narrow minded will be thinking that everyone should be like you.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Dun think so leh. It's only human nature that we want to know the truth of what is happening. Nothing sick about it.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Dun think so leh. It's only human nature that we want to know the truth of what is happening. Nothing sick about it.
There's a whole community out there in the world who are open to swinging, or to satisfy each partner's fetish.

S & M?
Bondage?
Stag fetish?
Cuckold Fetish?
Swinging?

But they aren't as rampant in Singapore. I don't blame traditional people for finding it extreme. Not many partners/spouses can be open and up front with each other, and have the confidence that it'd be ok.

They choose to live in a 'what should be socially accepted' world, and find themselves heading off for secret massages while their wives think they are playing soccer or doing RT or something else...

Every one has their own choices la. this is mine and hers.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share TS!
Old 11-12-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

she came up behind me and hug me from behind, making me jerk a little... then, she looked at me, rather concerned : are you ok?

me : erm… yeah… tired i think.

her : sea sick?

me : no la… just overworked..

her : ok….. if you aren’t ready, I won’t force you ok….

me : no. it’s not that. stop bringing that up.. ( i took the food and walk off)

Raj, obviously, sat at the head of the table. I put her plate between me and him. She looked at me and sat herself down awkwardly, keeping her attention on me only.. I then realise, she was wearing my soccer jersey.. it was big enough to cover until just below her crotch.. I raised to check, there wasn’t any shorts underneath.

she smacked my hand gently and covered her legs again : no more shorts.. yours too big for me to wear….

I laughed in a disinterested manner. Raj was starting to make small talk but she ignored her. I wasn’t much in the mood either, but she was being really sweet to me, perhaps on purpose? to make Raj jealous? which was why i wasn’t really that interested, but it still feel good with her feeding me, leaning on to me… I looked at her legs…….

fuck! that felt damn sexy….

her : tsk… hey…………. (she felt my finger dig into her thong, i felt her pussy get wet immediately and she hugged my arm, dug her head into my bicep and smacked me a bit)

Raj immediately bent and look, prompting my slut fiancé to cover my hand with as much of my jersey as she could…. He got up and left, I kept my attention on my slut fiancé, was surprised that she kept her attention on me. We kissed….

her : is everything ok?

me : yup.. just tired. i love you. (i accidentally blurted out, i was shocked with myself too)

she was so happy to hear it, “ i love you too..” and she pressed my fingers further in……. but pulled them out suddenly! Raj just came back with six cans of beer, once again not caring who was footing the bill. he opened 3 cans and handed one to each of us.

Raj : come, cheers to last night. great trip. thanks to you bro for taking care of everything…

I thought, what the hell. I drank. I felt like drinking, to drown my troubles away. However, my slut fiancé shook her head even when Raj tried to push it into her hand. She reacted in a very annoyed manner towards him….. I didn’t plan anything, nor did I have any idea, but I just took a big mouthful, then locked lips with my slut fiancé and pushed the beer into her mouth.. she swallowed and coughed a little, but didn’t stop me.

her : are you ok?

me : haha.. just having a bit of fun….

her : don’t drink too much ok?

me : aiya, last night already. we on holiday don’t forget. just have fun.

raj : here’s to a crazy night together.

he took charge and stuffed a can into my slut fiancé’s hand.. we hit our cans and drank. She was careful, talking only a small sip. Seeing that, I took a HUGE sip and kissed it into her mouth……. she was also i the mood, kissed me back. I lifted the jersey high up her thigh, her legs spread on the chair to let me finger….. Suddenly, I felt another hand touch mine, it was hairy… it slide into her thong and joined my fingers, squishing her wet pussy. my slut fiancé grabbed me and frenched me so hard! leaning back hard on the chair........ the hairy knuckle hair fingers started to press inside her vagina so fast and with force… her pussy got SO WET!

then suddenly, my slut fiancé started to jerk and twist her body towards me, she stopped kissing me, but switched her attention to raj.. SHE WAS FUCKING ANGRY! grabbed his finger and twisted them.. Raj cursed at her, catching the attention of the crew…. One of them almost came over but I sobered up and gave them the ok signal…

me : eh, i’m drunk. help me to my room….

i got up, she quickly stood up to support me. Raj grabbed the beers and followed behind us, came to my side to help me. My slut fiancé was telling him off, telling him no need his help.. he completely ignored her.. i drop to the bed, she tried to use a pillow to make sure i was comfortable.. all knowing Raj was still in our room, I pulled her in and kissed her.

me : suck for me….

she didn’t turn me down either, she knew raj was there… i shut my eyes and pulled my cock out for her… felt her lips and then her tongue. she was sucking me the way… oh fuck.. fuck! omg…. she was sucking me the way she sucked and looked at the camera, only thing was, she was looking and facing Raj with my penis in her fucking mouth!!

me : ok enough enough…

although i felt FUCKING JEALOUS, i knew i had to do it. i wasn’t gentle on her, pushed her face away and turned away from raj, pretended to sleep. she sat beside me, patting me on my hip. then keeping my penis back into shorts.

raj : like that only? so useless la…

her : none of your business. he’s tired.

raj : i’m better right? last longer?

her : haha. no.. far from it.

raj : yeah yeah. i saw the way he fuck you last night… you weren’t even enjoying.

her : you are seriously an ego maniac…

raj : no. you never moan like with me. you not even enjoying. i could tell.

her : cos his is so long and sometimes it’s painful. not like yours so short.

raj : yeah yeah.. lie to yourself all you want you crazy woman.. come to my room, i prove it to you..

her : who is the crazy one now? please us alone…

raj : you want me to leave, you suck for me first… he knock out already, he won’t find out.

her : please leave…..

i felt her get off the bed, resisted all temptation to turn… I suspected she went to push him out of the door… I heard some struggling sound from her, and him using force… the door shut instead.

her : just get out! or I scream…

raj : scream? my cock not even inside you yet, wait then you scream..

her : let… me …. go! mmmmmm! (those were not moans, there were muffled struggles)

ok that’s it. I had to get up and do something, but before i turned… they became quiet….

her : please….. let go of me.…….

raj : just shut up and enjoy la…. you know you want me…….

her : no. i love him. not you….. mmmmm… (it sounded like a moan)

raj : then why can’t you stop me?

I heard squishing sound, and some loud smacks… I guessed he was fingering her……

maybe I should just let it happen.

what’s the point in intervening.

it’s not meant to be…

she loves him, not me. just let it be. be brave and move on. don’t be lazy. find someone new. find someone proper. not some slut who let and indian old man fuck AND USE her….

her : please….. not here….

raj : ok . come.

i heard the door open… then the door slammed shut. heard the click of the lock.

raj : oei?

then there were some banging of the door, raj’s voice was from the outside…

raj : open up you crazy bitch… oei…

then it became silent. I heard sniffs….. then, felt a compression behind me. she was sitting behind me, leaning her back on to mine….more sniffs…….. i couldn’t believe what just happened… what the fuck man… why didn’t she just leave with him??? why???? did she trick him to get him out?? or ??? she came to her senses in the last moment???? i know i can persuade the truth out of her, but still, there’s always some version of the truth, and not the truth. perhaps she’s ashamed… perhaps… but…

fuck it la.

why didn’t she just give me the easy way out????

why am i so fucking weak towards her?

me : hey. you ok? i turned and put my arm over her waist and pulled her down to me)

her : no. i’m sorry! (she turned and hugged me, felt her tears on my neck)

me : raj? (she nodded her head animatedly in my shoulder, i pat her back gently)

her : i’m sorry.

me : apologise for what. you are still here with me right.

her : yup of course…. but i ……. let him ……. i couldn’t stop him again…

me : my fault la, i made you drink…..

her : yes! you… (she sat up and smack my chest) can you protect me better?

me : I don’t think you need protection leh. you just need to confront the fan jian feeling, find out is it love? then can truly move on.

her : definitely not love!

me : then lust?

her : i don’t know….

me : go find out lo.

her : huh??

me : the night is still early…

her : can we just play it safe?

me : it’s up to you.

her : but can you trust me ? even if I just avoid him for the rest of your life?

me : trust is meaningless la. if was just keep avoiding. eventually, the mistake will happen. maybe not him, but someone else in future..

her ; i’m not like that ok.

me : i think there are sides to ourselves that we can only find out slowly over time. If I tell you 3 years ago, you’d cannot resist an Indian guy who is so much older than you and doesn’t even treat you with respect, do you think you’d believe me back then?

her kept quiet for a moment…. : no….

me : take your time la. no rush…. only our make babies need to rush a bit. i’m also getting old.

her : YOU SURE??? (she turned and grabbed me so tight, looked me in the eyes)

oh fuck.. what did I just say?????? gosh. this laid back lazy feeling. I WASN’T THINKING!

we locked lips but i muttered to her : i cannot shoot already.

her : i know la… you worked very hard to day (pat my head)

me : i don’t want our baby to be conceived on this trip also…

her : erm….. i get your point… hey i go take a shower ok. i feel so dirty….

me : please don’t throw my jersey away also ok… like your shirt.

her : won’t la. but i won’t want to see you in it… wear it to go out with your friends ok.

me : ok . go shower. let me shut eye a bit.....

her : I don’t want to shower alone….

i knew what she meant or was feeling. somehow, I managed to get my fucking tired and fat body up immediately….. i held her hand…

me : together…. (it made very happy, she laughed and teared at the same time, it began to feel rather normal again)

we took a shower together, it was fast and efficient…

me : oh.. you wearing this?

her : what’s wrong? she was putting on the light blue camisole

me : oh… i thought you said…. nevermind…

her : no other clothes already. but we sleeping already right?

me : up to you...

her : let’s go to bed..

me : you sure?

her : huh? then what else?

me : nothing…

her : you want me to go test myself again is it?

me : no la….. we both know you cannot resist him.

she kept quiet….. i think i sounded a bit rude, we both lay on the bed, side by side, but not snuggling….

me : sorry. i tired. never think my words before blurting.

her : you are not wrong though… you still love me?……….

there was a short silence, i was deep in thought.

me : I feel that way leh. you make me weak. as long as I see your face and you are sweet to me, i just feel weak to you. jealous of course, but not angry or what. just weak….. but when you not sweet to me… that annoyed face… aiyo..

she got up excitedly, smiling and leaning over my body : what ah? what ah? watch what you say ah…

me : ahha. i also fan jian la. don’t enjoy it as much. but makes me want to earn your love even more

what surprised me more, is not the words that came out of my mouth, was that the words that came out of my mouth, every single sentence, it felt real…

her : hehe, maybe I should be mean to you 3 days and one day sweet from on….

me : then you? how you feeling?

her : I want to have your babies.. what do you think?

me : erm… i can just be the sperm guy what. like ross to carol…….. (friends sitcom)

her : i’m not desperate for babies ok…. i love you ! and i want a family with you! i cannot live without you!!! and…… i’m not lesbian!!! (carol is a lesbian in the show, she married ross earlier)

me : whoa… better not be hor… my heart can take raj, but cannot take if you lesbian..

another awkward silence…… I realised my words bothered her.

her : you are right.. but i was drunk just now… #5’s wedding also… the dive trip also… just now and last night also….. so maybe it doesn’t mean that i am weak to him….

me : take your time to figure it out… you are sober already?

long awkward silence……

her : ok. I try..

she got up, gave me a tight hug, it was dark so I wasn’t sure if she looked into my eyes at all…..

me : you need me to come rescue you in 20 minutes time? or 15?

her : no.. (she stood at the door) f I can’t even come back on my own being sober, i mean not that drunk, I don’t deserve you at all.

me : meaning we break so you can be with him?

her : huh? no !!! (she rushed back to me) i just don’t deserve you that’s all. I will never be with him!

me : ok. i’ll be here then, no matter what happens……

she went out in the camisole, folded her arms as it was cold, shut the door…. I lay in bed, thinking to myself. maybe, this was the easy way out for the both of us… maybe… it’s better this way, save myself a future potential heartbreak….

it took me a minute or so to realise….

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING????

i got up, a bit dizzy, but rushed out… as I took a few steps after closing the door, suddenly, a familiar voice called out to me.. it was my fiancé. She was sitting at the dining table.

me : huh? how come you are here? (i realised she was feeling very cold, and I rushed over to her immediately and hugged her and rubbed her arms)

her : sorry. I don’t dare… I don’t trust myself…….

she was being very honest, with me and herself… it felt right… i felt like i could trust her. but who cares…

me : ok ok. let’s just leave it ok. you don’t have to prove anything to me.. let’s just sleep and tmr when we dock, we’d be done with them permanently . ok?

her : no…

me : then? ( we both kept silent as I continued to keep her warm) …….. i go with you?

she bit her lower lip, then looked at me and shook her head….

raj : eh good. still awake. finish bottle la (the bottle from last night) don’t waste….. (he sat down in front of us, my fiancé immediately hugged me tighter, squeezing my fats tight)

me : how ?

her : can try again…

raj didn’t wait for us to agree, he was already pouring he shot glasses… sat beside her but kept a distance away.

me : what are we drinking to?

raj : just drink la. no need reason..

Last edited by 1231231233; 12-12-2021 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

we drank…. my fiancé didn’t, she just licked the shot and that was it.

raj : eh drink la. last night already. why so serious…

she simply ignored him……. she tried to lock lips with me, but i kept her at bay… “you need to figure it out. talk it out with him”

i got up : ok i need to use the toilet (leaned down and kissed her and whispered to her) i WILL be back.. ask him about how he feels towards you and #1. ask for the sincere truth…

I took my time and took a leak, somehow, I wasn’t that interested to know what happens next…… when i was about to go out and find them, my fiancé reappeared back in the room.. raj appeared behind her shortly.

i hugged her : what’s happening?

raj : nothing la… outside too cold. come we drink inside. ( he went straight to our bed and sat on it)

she whispered to me calmly : he tried to kiss me…

me : how you felt.

her : nothing.

We sat on the bed with him, but she kept a distance and hung on to me.

me : so you and #1 , how?

raj : don’t know her la. think she dating the crew now. crazy woman.

me : sorry to hear that…

raj : nah. i no feelings for her. come drink…

this time, he didn’t seem to bother if my fiancé drank. she was targeting me, probably thinking i’m some wuss who can’t hold my liquor… i acted like I was drunk and can’t drink anymore, even my fiancé was concerned and started checking on me…

raj : come on la you two.. give me a show leh. i fucking bored… nursing a broken heart also….

her : no. that’s enough; please mmmmmm!

I grabbed her, turned her head towards me and locked lips with her… perhaps it was good manipulation by raj. cos i felt that rage, that urge…

I WANTED TO FUCK HER SO BAD JIALAT JIALAT IN FRONT OF HIM!

I took my time, we kissed so tenderly, kept kissing and then looking at each other. She was also enjoying it, smiling at me. she wanted Raj to see that she’s moved on! she’s happy now!

we finally shut eyes and started to kiss rapidly…. I felt her kiss get intense and she grabbed my head tight… then, I realised why. Raj had moved closer to us and was massaging her nipples from behind her… I immediately tapped her and let her know, she grabbed his hands and pushed them away…

raj : come on la. just enjoy… you say crazy night what.

her : no.

me: ignore him….

we resumed kissing……… nothing happened from him for awhile , I think we both thought he’d leave on his own. I felt her hand guide me to finger her… Started to feel dizzy, I really did over estimate my ability to hold the liquor….. the next thing i knew was, I was waking up with her beside me, still in the camisole. She was tired, I checked her camisole, it looked normal… her pussy looked normal, not exceptionally clean or anything. She woke and hug me tight..

me : what happened?

her : i think… crazy?

me : how crazy?

her : a little. but I am able to resist him.

last night, when it was all becoming a blur, this was what happened in my daze.

Raj was massaging her back while she made out with me, he guided my hand to finger her… He started to rub her nipples again but she kept pushing him away, but eventually stopping, especially when raj joined in to finger her together…. She didn’t know how it happen, the next thing was, I was lying down and she was being goaded by raj to show him how much she loved my cock. 

“bigger but don’t know how to use, what’s the point?”

this was the line she remembered which drove her to suck my cock as hard as she could. raj continued to massage her breasts., then aroused her further….. she didn’t even know when the fingering started…. all she knew was, when she felt his bush go behind her ass, as she sucked off my cock, she cringed and moved away from him…… he tried to force himself on her, she kept resisting but couldn’t stop his finger from going in, which she admitted made her weak, completely unable to stop him. she kissed him back. then, he got confident, tried to penetrate her, but she got scared, started to kick him and accidentally kicked him in his nuts… he cursed at her and left us alone.

at that point, I already didn’t care that much. it felt numb. That was probably the mellow version of what happened…. what’s the worst that could have happened, her being fucked by raj, while she sucked me? then after that fucked beside me after I was knocked out? doesn’t really matter.

I was ok leh. It’s like, i realise something new about myself…

me : hmmm, i forgot if there’s breakfast. you hungry?

her : a bit.. hey , anything else you want to know? about last night?

me : mmmm… not really leh. i’m ok. no matter what happened, I’m open minded la. not like we two are first time virgins or what… even if you enjoyed with him, just don’t deny it to me can le. just make sure he used a condom also, or don’t shoot inside.. whichever you prefer…

she kept silent..

me : you want me to check if there’s breakfast??

her : ok….. get some water also! you need to hydrate!

me : oh yeah. get some for you also.

her : no I join you… together remember?

she put the jersey over her camisole.. I waited for her at the door, then held her hand as we waked to the table. saw #1 heading downstairs with a member of the crew, there was something different about her! she seemed, happy? Raj walked past us when we were taking the breakfast items, there was still plenty left. the way he stared at her, made me believe what she told me was true. there was true fury….

as we ate…

me : i think we need to close the loop with #1 and raj.

her : i agree.

me : i mean, talk things through, smoothen things out, so there’s no hatred and vengeance after this trip.

her : oh that…. perhaps so.. that’s your strength, people person.

me : no la… always safe to close loop, so lesser the risk of future paybacks.

her : what you going to do with #1?

me : hmmm.. i tell you later after I am done?

the look on her face, the jealous look, the worried look………. omg! FUCKING CUTE!

me : HAHA…. you are SOOOO CUTEEE when you get jealous!!! (i squeezed her cheeks)

her : tsk. don’t do that! after you are done? what do you mean by done….

me : I think I have something i need to tell her, to help her. that’s all. but it’s time you trust me too.. I trust you a lot leh.

her : will you make a mistake?

me : erm…. (not that there’s one to be made in the first place, but still) will you accept me when I make mistakes?

she fell silent, deep in thought…

me : need the truth ok. don’t think about what i’ve done for you. just think what you are like, even ‘no’ is an acceptable answer…

her : in the past, definite no… but now. I don’t know. I may need time to learn and accept…

me : now I love you even more… ( i squeezed her cheeks, she didn’t object this time and smiled cutely at me)

her : don’t steal my line…

We rested in our room for awhile more, fooled around a bit. I didn’t try to arouse her either, she was careful, didn’t want me to be aroused. Tested my penis but she could tell that it was tired… I went to talk to the ‘captain’ and also the chef… we were just hours from being back…

me : you ready?

her : yup.

we went down together. I went over to #1’s door, listened to it, made sure she didn’t have company. from there, I heard Raj’s voice when he opened the door after my fiancé knocked, “what you want?” he was rude. “can we talk?’ . then she stepped in and the door closed.

i knocked on #1’s door… there was some sound inside, then she opened..

#1 : oh, it’s you. what do you want?

me : to talk lo. can I come in?

#1 : no. what do you want to talk about?

me : about you. you ok?

#1 : ok come in….. ( we sat, on diff beds across each other) why am I not ok???

me : our lives aren’t exactly perfect like #2 and #3 right??? and now #4… #5 perhaps…

#1 : you and her ok? (she seemed genuinely sincere)

me : only time will tell? what about you?

#1 : hmmmmm…. oh well…… am I ok? I don’t know…. (her eyes turned red) maybe. a simpler life is better? but yeah.. not everyone gets to be like #2 and #3…you are right.

me : anyway, I spoke to the chef.

#1 : wait what?? why?? what did you tell him about??

me : relax… I asked him if you were ok… and shared my regret of asking you to join us on this trip, because it’d be so awkward for you… don’t worry la… i made it sound like all the crazy noises they hear was just between me raj and #6. you get what i mean?

#1 : what do you want?

me : erm. he sounded like a good guy?

#1 : and…..

me : you don’t think so?

#1 : I didn’t say that.

me : ok. let me rephrase. I think you should give yourself and him a clean shot… give yourself that chance. don’t care what others think, or who’s married or who’s happy and who’s not… that’s all i came to say. i know not my place or what, we aren’t exactly friends. but yeah, (she held my hand tight and stopped me from saying more)

#1 : thank you. i mean it.

me : you are most welcome… ok i guess that’s all.

#1 : I will transfer you the cost of this room ok.

me : oh ok. up to you..

#1 : how about you and her?

me : haha we are engaged…

#1 : wah you are really crazy… wait.. engaged when?? this morning?

me : last week…

#1 : and you ok let her play the …… erm.. nevermind….. but i agree with #5.

me : on?

#1 : #6 loves you….. i could tell…. that’s why I used you to hurt her. I’m sorry.

me : i love her too. haha. yeah.

#1 : i’m so sorry. i wasn’t balanced, went down a very dark path.

me : goodness! it’s just one night. what happened to you. Hello again! it’s like meeting someone new!

#1 blushed and smile. she indeed looked happy! : yup. i feel different. actually. let me know the total bill. let’s split ok.

me : wait… don’t tell me……. the chef????

#1 : yup. i don’t know. we aren’t even dating yet. but it feels like a fresh start. didn’t even do anything, but somehow, i do feel different!

me : yes you do! you look happy!

#1 looked at me : yup i do.. and i’m no longer jealous how happy #6 is anymore. how happy she is with you.

me : haha. thanks for the reassurance … gosh i’m so happy for you! too weird for us to hug right?

#1 : yeah. awkward max.

we high fived.

me : ok, I better go pack already. by the way, i’m not giving you a lift home later..

#1 : huh why not?

me : goodness! you suck at this man. don’t be such a princess warrior! give the chef a chance to go back with you!

#1 : oh yes . yes.. (she blushed) good idea… thanks!!! thanks!!! …… gosh….. you are really a good friend to have.

me : nah. i’m not a good person. perhaps doing this out of guilt also. i think you know what i mean. ok. all the best. this is goodbye I guess..

#1 : yup. really feels like it hor, our paths have crossed and ends here.

I stepped out, and shut the door behind me. (we left the door open) i felt glad and relieved! like I felt so happy for her. she was like a COMPLETELY NEW PERSON. that urge to prove people she’s better, that NEED to control others and made sure we knew her life was better, it was ALL GONE! she was like #3 now! maybe even better than #5! somehow, my mind made a sub conscious effort not to look left or walk left, (past raj’s room) .. I didn’t want to know what’s happening in there…

then, an angry voice “ OEI???” came from behind me

Last edited by 1231231233; 12-12-2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Eh, so bro, during both time you passed out, raj did penetrate #6 for a while right? Did she? Or just kana fingered only?
Old 11-12-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh, so bro, during both time you passed out, raj did penetrate #6 for a while right? Did she? Or just kana fingered only?
no cctv in the room to replay and check. you know the type of rubbish that comes out from raj's mouth also.

i will never truly know man.
Old 12-12-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Contestant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roller coaster ride of emotions
Old 12-12-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
no cctv in the room to replay and check. you know the type of rubbish that comes out from raj's mouth also.

i will never truly know man.
I guess so, as you said, at most they fucked beside you while you sleep. Not the first time fucking anyway lol. seem like you have some cuckold fetish too hahaha. Migh make a good candidate for swinging partner in the future! As long as u happy.
Old 12-12-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess so, as you said, at most they fucked beside you while you sleep. Not the first time fucking anyway lol. seem like you have some cuckold fetish too hahaha. Migh make a good candidate for swinging partner in the future! As long as u happy.
Strict no to cuck fetish. sorry bro

But if she needs an extra outsider, I'm ok. but I don't seek for it.

So it's not stag fetish either.

but the worry back then was, him cumming in her raw that night IF she kena doggy fuck by him while she sucked my cock while being high.... cos we were going for a baby asap. the way he stared at her dulan actually made me believe she kicked him in the nuts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1