The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Events in CP 2

Thanks for meet up guys' hope to catch on the trip

Max
Old 13-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Actually, the reward for tipster is only RMB2k.

When I was there last month and was checking into the hotel, I saw a large poster pasted on the side wall of the hotel reception counter. The poster says the police is cracking down on gambling, drugs, and vice, and any tip resulting in arrest will be rewarded with RMB2k. I must admit that I was a bit worried at that time but luckily no one reported on my activities during my stay there
Quote:
Originally Posted by candice878 View Post
from another forum

他站消息是
刮這小風的原因是~
7/27起三天~
省公安廳在各大按摩場~做 [ 排查 ] 吸毒行為
包含在場的客人都做驗尿
“抽查”:意指巡例性質,抽樣檢查!(百分比很低)
“排查”:意指嚴格執行,遂一檢查!(無一幸免!)
這三天K房也有公安巡查,不過沒什麼動作。
7/31原本只是要嚇嚇某K房~~其它K房都提早趕人~~包含這家目標
為什麼查這家呢???當然不能說~~

低調~~低調~~
Thanks for sharing with us ...
Old 14-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Let's not forget the gongan have to pay for tv advertisements. The remaining will just go into their pockets or else where got so gee lat

I guess that is the dragon land's way of defining corruption
here in the north . the standard gong an fine for first time monger is 5000 rmb
which means the tipster will get only 2000 rmb
and the police will pocket the remaining 3000 rmb
i have never heard of cases here where the monger can pay less than 5000 rmb
this is because chinese law now has a minimum fine of 5000 rmb for whoring
just like for foreigners who overstayed in china, the minimum fine is 500 rmb per day ,they will not let you bargain for anything below the minimum
they also need to cover their own backs in case the higher authority conducts a internal audit
each monger that they fine they have to do documentation and each case is
kept in file
eg if you have a record, the moment any china police station scan your passport.it will show up in their computer
it is now linked nationwide
Old 14-08-2014, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Actually, the reward for tipster is only RMB2k.

When I was there last month and was checking into the hotel, I saw a large poster pasted on the side wall of the hotel reception counter. The poster says the police is cracking down on gambling, drugs, and vice, and any tip resulting in arrest will be rewarded with RMB2k. I must admit that I was a bit worried at that time but luckily no one reported on my activities during my stay there
Where is there ? What city are you talking about Chang Ping ??? .....And What hotel did you see this poster ? thks....
Old 14-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Dear fellow samsters,

As the old Events in CP thread currently been litter with unsightly personal attacks, I was given permission by the moderator to start a new thread. The old CP thread will be closed soon after.

Now then I saw this new thread started by our dear FGG kor kor sarpork sarpork

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Hahaha ... SS kor kor ... dun think you will go CP beli soon liao considering the sad state it's in ....

Might go wetnam eat pho instead, you be my guide?
Old 14-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
now only you cum sarpork...what's take you so long ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
now only you cum sarpork...what's take you so long ha...
he's busy going everywhere except China looking for syts loh .....
Old 14-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Thanks for meet up guys' hope to catch on the trip

Max
Nice meeting you too !
Old 14-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Nice meeting you too !
Sure was a BIG gathering ... wish I could be there ...
Old 14-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure was a BIG gathering ... wish I could be there ...
Send you pix to see ..... not to choose hor ! haha .....
Old 14-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Send you pix to see ..... not to choose hor ! haha .....
saw the pics last nite oledi .... all pretty boys ....
Old 14-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha you rare guest!
Old 14-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
YHgod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYHgod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYHgod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
saw the pics last nite oledi .... all pretty boys ....
I was there too , can you recognize me ?
Old 14-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
Where is there ? What city are you talking about Chang Ping ??? .....And What hotel did you see this poster ? thks....
This was in Hyatt Regency Dongguan, which is in Songshan Lake (about 20 mins car ride from Changping). My biz contact advised me to stay there as it is supposedly safer (apparently hotel is owned by the Poly Group, which is the commercial arm of the PLA). I presume the same poster would be posted in all other hotels in Dongguan / CP?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1