The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 07-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post
I think better don't touch other people wife or girlfriend.
Me think too 👍
Old 07-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Hubby play games. U play his wife....

May god have mercy on ur soul.
The husbands concerned hv a big or huge part to be blamed in this too...ignoring their wives needs, desires n company leaving them into the hands of the foxes n wolves n vice versa in the case of the man eating out

being more interested in their sports or games than in their wives happiness esp when they know their wives r pretty n attractive ladies or r they even blind to this themselves ??...some even got the audacity to taunt n jeer at their wives to say "u r so old auntie already, i can't believe any man would want u now"...wat do u think will be his wife's reaction ??...yr guess is as good as mine...it is like when a hungry woman is neglected, not provided or fed adequately will go out to look for food on her own to satisfy her stomach...if only they had paid more attention to their wives, there wouldn't be any chance for this to happen

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-09-2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Most marriages come with a wedding ceremony and dinner etc. The Singaporean girls I know are more excited over the wedding than the marriage. They spent a lot of time, effort and money to prepare for the wedding and very little time, effort on marriage preparation. Once the excitement of the wedding is over and the marriage really begins, some wonder if this is how they will live for the rest of their lives.

When their vision is not clouded by the wedding anymore, they look at being married differently. Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
These are very wise words and all should take note, men and women.
" Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime"
so simply n well said again by bro Xgenre who seem to hv a good understanding of today's marital problems...can't agree with him more.. may i take this liberty if he doesn't mind to amend his very apt saying to >> "Wedding is a ONE day JOY, but marriage is a misery for lifetime"...as evidenced by so many marriages on the rocks today, not counting many others who hv already divorced...the problems r more or less the same

Last edited by Rickey; 08-09-2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
so simply n well said again by bro Xgenre who seem to hv a good understanding of today's marital problems...can't agree with him more.. may i take this liberty if he doesn't mind to amend his very apt saying to "Wedding is a ONE day JOY, but marriage is a misery for lifetime"...as evidenced by so many marriages on the rocks today, not counting many others who hv divorced...the problems r more or less the same
Generally agree with these sentiments. I’m personally not interested in marriage either because of a similar thinking. But we cannot deny there are those couples out there who are truly happy and content with what they have (and kudos to them for unlocking that achievement level!)
Old 07-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
Generally agree with these sentiments. I’m personally not interested in marriage either because of a similar thinking. But we cannot deny there are those couples out there who are truly happy and content with what they have (and kudos to them for unlocking that achievement level!)
Yes agree with u bro...marriage was n is NEVER INTENDED to be a misery but a Joy esp when the babies come along ..but sad to say that for many couples, it turned into misery for them for various reasons of their own ...

so yes bro, kudos to those few who are able to keep their marriage happy & alive with eternal love flame still burning between themselves ...no need for either party to cheat the other... but sadly for most this is easier said than done...

Last edited by Rickey; 10-09-2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ask4fj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes agree with u bro...marriage was n is NEVER INTENDED to be a misery but a JOY ..but sad to say that for many couples, it turned into misery for them for various reasons of their own ...so yes bro, kudos to those few who are able to keep their marriage happy & alive with eternal love flame still burning between themselves
And kudos to those who managed to maintain their sex lives too
Old 08-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most of the time i don't know their relationship status. All I know is that they want to mingle and only after sometime it surfaces. At least the sex was all great
Old 08-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

At times eat 'wild berries' from other people plantation taste great n delicious cum sexylicious..especially if tat wild berries always looking forward to be eaten by wild insect from other plantation..delicious cum sexylicious..
Old 08-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub51 View Post
At times eat 'wild berries' from other people plantation taste great n delicious cum sexylicious..especially if tat wild berries always looking forward to be eaten by wild insect from other plantation..delicious cum sexylicious..
Omg bro!!.. u said it so nottily .. a v. good analogy.. so v. true!

Old 08-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

forgotten to add to this section.

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Ex (then gf) went to f**k aorund, keep on forgiving, and forgiving. Eventually she ran off with one guy who treated her badly.
(maybe young, but the sex was great, very daring, very open to new things)

Friend's wife was going through a seperation, one night she ask me if can stay over as her paren't house too cramp (1rm rental). One thing lead to another, and we started to f**k every day for a few months. Very needed and playtful, and I'm the stay at home kind.
(sex was great, her husband neglected her after she gave birth, and stop having sex for 1year, eventually we broke it off and patch with her ex, which she also broke off and patch with another ex etc...)

Ex-gf, married to a foreigner overseas. Meet up once or twice a year when she comes back for visiting. Husband too busy overseas.
(Her dad will normally drive her to meet me, and everytime see me shake head. As she will come back next day)
Old 09-09-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

I see you’ve gotten it all worked out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
forgotten to add to this section.

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxcvbnmlp1029 View Post
Sometimes i feel like girls end up cheating because they didnt get into their relationship or marriage for the right reason.

Many of them get wooed, and maybe got a little happy, don't know any better and just jump right into the relationship. After that, they stay on because that's what they are supposed to do, or there is just no reason to break up. They dont stay on with passion.

Eventually such relationship gets dull, and then ANYTHING new seems exciting to them.

I have ended two relationships just by coincidentally sharing some interests with the girls, and i didnt even touch them. One we spoke at length about some authors we read and got into deeper conversations. Another one was a gamer and we talked about some retro games from our childhood, played some new games together.

Both were in the kind of steady unexciting relationship where both parties are just drifting along going through the motion. Then suddenly someone showed the girls that things don't have to be that way and everything crumbles.

So my advice to bros and sis here, try to engage your other half if you dont want them to cheat. They cannot be in a relationship with you just because there is no reason to break up. You have to give them many reasons to want to come back to you.

Even if you all are completely diverse people who somehow ended up together, sex and food can always be the things you all bond over because everyone needs those two things. Like many have mentioned, communicate more, talk more explore more. Give in a little and explore her interests and he/she might be open to exploring some of yours.

Maybe sometimes we are also partly responsible for being cheated on.
Respect!! And I'm feeling bad about myself after reading it. I'll up you when I can
Old 09-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Haha i guess if its fetish it's a lot easier? my exbf had the fetish of watching me get fucked by multiple guys and gangbangs so that's how it happens!
Old 10-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Haha i guess if its fetish it's a lot easier? my exbf had the fetish of watching me get fucked by multiple guys and gangbangs so that's how it happens!
Yes u r right babe, dunno why a lot of bfs like to see their gfs being fucked by other guys esp their own friends ...so malu .. wonder how they all face each other after that...wat is yr experience babe???..

believe after the fuck, all will act blur like nothing happened when meeting up again.. yes, u may be right dear, it looks like this is another fetish too

Last edited by Rickey; 10-09-2020 at 10:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1