The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hour hotels via App

Hi I would like to date (with payment obviously) a freelancer. She is visiting and living with friends. So would not be a good place. I know that in Geylang there are hotels for hourly rental. But there is also this App like Flow or Dayuse. Anyone tried them, would the hotel staff make strange comments if you come with someone to do the obvious?
Please let me know if you have any other tips....
Old 08-04-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: hour hotels via App

TS,
No need to book through apps, just go to lor 22 Geylang Rd, look for Kim Tian hotel, 3 hrs is ard $30 to $40, and they don't care what you do, cos they know..
Guess you are in your 20+, the way you ask those questions...no experience, want to do also scare hotel staff said about you, come on, they know everything.
Cheers and get a life.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup used flow app before. Not exactly cheap. 3 hours around 70 to 90.
Still need show them your IC during check in. But they don't really care what you do as long is 2 pax(not like they don't know their hotel is made for sex). For me is 3 pax, so one of us need sneak up hahaha.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Primeval deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

81 or fragrance will be better suited to your needs, cheaper too, except on weekends.
Staff will know better than to comment, you will be just among the thousands that have gone through their doors.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Hi I would like to date (with payment obviously) a freelancer. She is visiting and living with friends. So would not be a good place. I know that in Geylang there are hotels for hourly rental. But there is also this App like Flow or Dayuse. Anyone tried them, would the hotel staff make strange comments if you come with someone to do the obvious?
so you take a bus to a hawker centre, walk up to a chicken rice stall, queue, ordered a plate of chicken rice, carried it to a table.

is the stall owner going to judge you for eating that plate of food??

so what kind of question are you even asking?? LOL
Old 08-04-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the constructive comments. This has helped a lot.
Maybe one tiny question on top...the cherry on top. Are there hour hotels with jacuzzi ?
Old 09-04-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Delvax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Transit rooms with jacuzzi I do not know.
But you have gpsa that has it, though its going to cost you.
Alternative maybe KSL hotel but in JB, 6 hours for one of their rooms that has jacuzzi.
Old 09-04-2024, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Where the fuck are your balls? U are the customer of the hotel, and u worried about what some staff might make in comments to you? U so fucking worried about these sort of things, better don't cheong. I have walked numerous hot hookers into Royal Plaza on Scott, to fuck them in my room. This is the most halal and strict hotel in singapore. Owned by the Sultan of Brunei and not even alcohol served inside. U think I give one flying fuck what the staff think about me and the braless hooker I just walked in with? Do they look at the girl? Sure they do. But they don't say anything. They are just checking her tits out. What are they going to comment anyway? I am the one fucking the hot girl, and they are the one jerking off at home, wishing they could fuck her. Grow a pair of balls.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
jingow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is good that you are asking, research always helps.

I have used Flow, Dayuse, as well as hourly hotels.

Dayuse is good for hotels like M or Grand Copthorne. About $200-250, 9am to 6pm.

The Hourly are hourly. Typically $30 for an hour, $45 for two.

With Dayuse, I book, register, and hang around the lobby; we take the lift up. The lady does not need to register at all. You can order room service, relax for the day. Most throw in Pool and Gym access as well.

The Hourly, both need to register. You meet up outside, walk in, and register. Pay cash, get a keycard, drop it off when you leave. Sometimes one of us turns up late, so you can register, they tell you your room number, and you tell them "my friend will be joining later"; and she tells them the room number when she arrives. Your time starts when you first register.

In neither location is there any comment, judgement, or questions (I assume you are both 18+). You get the same look as the bus driver gives you when you board for not being able to afford a car. With 60 rooms, the checkin clerk sees 300 of us per shift. The 7-11 guy does not judge you for smoking menthols.

I can recommend two hotels, clean, with indifferent staff: Fragrance Lavendar and Ibis Imperial, both next to each other on Penhas/Lavendar. If one is full, the other is not (I have been directed by one to the other). There is parking, coffee shops around, etc.

Apart from the front desk, you will see no staff anyway.

Have fun, stay safe, and relax.

Oh, and the M and Fairmont and Grand Copthorne and Furama (all of whom I have used) know exactly what you are doing for the 6 hours. But they got bills to pay.

Quote:
Old 13-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Aposionge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thnaks for the heads up
Old 13-04-2024, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 13-04-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingow View Post

I have used Flow, Dayuse, as well as hourly hotels......
thanks very helpful.
Old 13-04-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingow View Post
Oh, and the M and Fairmont and Grand Copthorne and Furama (all of whom I have used) know exactly what you are doing for the 6 hours. But they got bills to pay.
how you know they know what we're doing for the 6 hours? what if you're checking in alone? do they know still?
Old 13-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keyhole1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Where the fuck are your balls? U are the customer of the hotel, and u worried about what some staff might make in comments to you? U so fucking worried about these sort of things, better don't cheong. I have walked numerous hot hookers into Royal Plaza on Scott, to fuck them in my room. This is the most halal and strict hotel in singapore. Owned by the Sultan of Brunei and not even alcohol served inside. U think I give one flying fuck what the staff think about me and the braless hooker I just walked in with? Do they look at the girl? Sure they do. But they don't say anything. They are just checking her tits out. What are they going to comment anyway? I am the one fucking the hot girl, and they are the one jerking off at home, wishing they could fuck her. Grow a pair of balls.
good point
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

are there transit room for 3x IDs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1