The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
ace_hole55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Hi ts, my wife n i r intested to try ur products. Ahe wan to get horny haf a good sex wif me.. Pls intro n we r interested in buying. Pls pm is. Tks alot.
Old 19-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Pm are out =)
Old 19-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My experience of sharing Spanish Fly Natural with my wife

pls pm me price and product. thanks!
Old 20-09-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giogio86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, am interested. PM please
Old 20-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Bro please pm contact - thanks.
Old 20-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kenyacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi hi

can share the contact ?
Old 20-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

all pm are out
Old 21-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
Evra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I find that mixing GSD with USA is more power than using anyone of it alone by itself. Just my advice after interviewing my gf.
Old 22-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 750k views

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 22-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evra View Post
I find that mixing GSD with USA is more power than using anyone of it alone by itself. Just my advice after interviewing my gf.
yes, mixing is proven to be way better. i have a few FR recommending mixing.
Old 23-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

mixing is wise, but dont over mix. I'm not sure how these works but just be careful. However, yes i agree, mixing is stronger. Much.
Old 23-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

thank you =) just got out a batch of delay cream, hopefully there are reviews on it.
Old 24-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
owendan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanna ask any of the drops got side effects if used on nursing mummy?
Old 24-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster (A)

i would advice not to. dont take any risk.
Old 24-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1