The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
Many people buys durian from roadside stall claiming they are good. The best durian is always kept in a corner at the plantation for VVVVVIP customers. And only a few gets to try.
That's why she only selected 6 customers for "Special Offers" ..... would you like to be the next "lucky" one ..... One Condition : Have to go for "cock overhaul" EVERY WEEK NON-STOP !!!

Can tahan or not ???
Old 06-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
That's why she only selected 6 customers for "Special Offers" ..... would you like to be the next "lucky" one ..... One Condition : Have to go for "cock overhaul" EVERY WEEK NON-STOP !!!

Can tahan or not ???
Hahaha, the way you had described how she treats the small head leaves me in sweat, cold sweat. Was there last Sunday but as we now know, she's off.

Will definitely have a try to test my pain tolerance and if offerred special, it will depend on one critical criterion: chemistry. Age is not a barrier as there are 50+ ladies who looks much better than some younger girls
Old 06-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha, the way you had described how she treats the small head leaves me in sweat, cold sweat. Was there last Sunday but as we now know, she's off.

Will definitely have a try to test my pain tolerance and if offerred special, it will depend on one critical criterion: chemistry. Age is not a barrier as there are 50+ ladies who looks much better than some younger girls
Definitely worth trying her Jua Gen .... see how much PAIN you can tolerate .... Once you had tried her JG you become addicted to it and must look for her again and again and again ....it's like taking drugs .... if no JG by Dr San San you suffer withdrawal sympoms ( like me ! )

Looking forward to your sexciting FR here

( P.S. If offered "special" by Dr San San consider yourself lucky .... please do not REJECT as she don't simply offer "special" to anyone person .... must have chemistry with her .... As you said "Age is not a barrier" to you ... This old lady has BIG FIRM BOOBS ( 36DD ) and a damn wet hairy pussy )
Old 06-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

I think she no more juice ord coz ord reach 50
Old 06-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Dr San San

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
I think she no more juice ord coz ord reach 50
Sorry, you are WRONG !

I know better from personal experience .... you are just guessing
Old 06-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Video of Dr San San doing "jua gen" / "urut batin"

http://www.bangyoulater.com/handjob/...g-hot-handjob/

See how she use oil / lubricant to massage and twist your cock head .... DAMN PAINFUL BUT SHIOK !!!
Old 06-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Re: Video of Dr San San doing "jua gen" / "urut batin"

Quote:

http://www.bangyoulater.com/handjob/...g-hot-handjob/

See how she use oil / lubricant to massage and twist your cock head .... DAMN PAINFUL BUT SHIOK !!!

Another secret of Dr San San doing jua gen :

http://www.free18.net/video-fabi-tan...atch-9782.html
Old 06-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another secret of Dr San San doing jua gen :

http://www.free18.net/video-fabi-tan...atch-9782.html
Bro can we confidently say San San jua geng more effective for sex life or impotence/ed?

I not keen on any specials
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Bro can we confidently say San San jua geng more effective for sex life or impotence/ed?

I not keen on any specials
Yes Jua Gen generally is good for health and sex .... since I go for regular weekly jua gen by Dr San San I can fuck up to 2 - 3 hours in 1 session and up to 6 times overnight

When are you going over to Dr San San for "cock overhaul" ?
Old 06-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Jua Gen generally is good for health and sex .... since I go for regular weekly jua gen by Dr San San I can fuck up to 2 - 3 hours in 1 session and up to 6 times overnight

When are you going over to Dr San San for "cock overhaul" ?
Tomorrow bro....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Well, finally paid my maiden trip to SanSan... and no special was offerred.

Rang the doorbell, and she came to the door. Looked kinda worried as started asking me why I was there. Told her my purpose and she started conversing in Mandarin that sent me to outer space. Thank goodness, she let me in eventually. I must have a crooked face

She asked me how long I wanted and what kind of massage. Damn, I could only reply in Mandarin that I wanted massage and JG. Wahahaha, was glad she understood. Decided on the shortest timing just in case I fainted from the pain... yes, I was expecting to be tortured.

The massage was nice, and not much pain was endured. Hell, I had gone thru much worse at other joints... nice. Back and front done... next is the real mcCoy.

Was worried and kept thinking, how painful is it when the small head gets twisted... Phew. She started conversing in Mandarin again to the benefits of penis treatment (if I guess correctly). No pain so far. Guess she must have noticed my blur look and started to talk in hokkien. Great, still lost in outer space but I know now where I am... better, but still in outer space. Small head was not twisted, she must have spare me this torture since it is my first time. It was actually shiok, and she insisted that I should shoot on my first visit... to prove that the treatment is effective. Shoot I did, and she said that it was far. Darn, I was thankful she was considerate to have a towel laid out as the target. And I am not going to start worrying if it was effective. I did enjoy without feeling pain

I have now paid a visit each to JoJo and SanSan, and my opinions as follows:
- massage. SanSan is my choice. The massage at JoJo was done by other masseurs from JoJo massage, and it is only stomach area. SanSan gives a complete body massage.
- JG. San San is my choice. I actually sufferred more pain at JJ when she rubbed the balls. Did not have to endure any pain at SS... though not sure if the twisting of the small head is a joke... hahaha.
- Ambience. SS is my choice. The environment is brighter, cleaner at SS. The 'bed' at JJ reminds me of those cheap cheap whorehouse we see in a HK film.
- Personality. JJ does hardsell of her services, and tries to get you on her 10-visit package. She even tried to sell me her liquids etc. Told me my smaller bro was in very bad shape (that's why I felt pain), so must try to go back everyday for 2 weeks to get it back into shape. Almost signed up for the package then.
SS was that for me to go back once a month for maintenance, or if I have not been using it then go back once a week at most.

For me, I will be stationed at SS

Bros who wants to visit SS, this was what she advised me:
- Mon to Fri, 10am to 8pm.
She tries to take off for the weekends.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

- massage. SanSan is my choice. The massage at JoJo was done by other masseurs from JoJo massage, and it is only stomach area. SanSan gives a complete body massage.

- JG. San San is my choice. I actually sufferred more pain at JJ when she rubbed the balls. Did not have to endure any pain at SS... though not sure if the twisting of the small head is a joke... hahaha.

- Ambience. SS is my choice. The environment is brighter, cleaner at SS. The 'bed' at JJ reminds me of those cheap cheap whorehouse we see in a HK film.

- Personality. JJ does hardsell of her services, and tries to get you on her 10-visit package. She even tried to sell me her liquids etc. Told me my smaller bro was in very bad shape (that's why I felt pain), so must try to go back everyday for 2 weeks to get it back into shape. Almost signed up for the package then.

SS was that for me to go back once a month for maintenance, or if I have not been using it then go back once a week at most.

Agree with you 100%

She didn't offer you "special" because this is your 1st visit .... you must become her "regular" and visit her EVERY WEEK and have "chemistry" with her before she offer you any "special" ..... I had visited her 50+ times already and spent a few thousand $$$ on her

As explained by me in my earlier post Dr San San tries to take off on weekends to escape from seeing any cocks at all for 1 or 2 days .... imagine massaging so many cocks from 10 am to 8 pm from Mon to Fri .... 1 day 10 cocks X 5 days = 50 cocks in 5 days
Old 07-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Bro KatoeyLover69, you never mention if the twisting of the small head is a joke or special treatment for special customers. Dowan to panic and sweat on my next visit... coz she kept asking me to relax during JG time. Relax? Me sweating like kota tinggi waterfall, wahahaha.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:

Rang the doorbell, and she came to the door. Looked kinda worried as started asking me why I was there. Told her my purpose and she started conversing in Mandarin that sent me to outer space. Thank goodness, she let me in eventually. I must have a crooked face

She asked me how long I wanted and what kind of massage. Damn, I could only reply in Mandarin that I wanted massage and JG. Wahahaha, was glad she understood. Decided on the shortest timing just in case I fainted from the pain... yes, I was expecting to be tortured.

The massage was nice, and not much pain was endured. Hell, I had gone thru much worse at other joints... nice. Back and front done... next is the real mcCoy.

Was worried and kept thinking, how painful is it when the small head gets twisted... Phew. She started conversing in Mandarin again to the benefits of penis treatment (if I guess correctly). No pain so far. Guess she must have noticed my blur look and started to talk in hokkien. Great, still lost in outer space but I know now where I am... better, but still in outer space. Small head was not twisted, she must have spare me this torture since it is my first time. It was actually shiok, and she insisted that I should shoot on my first visit... to prove that the treatment is effective. Shoot I did, and she said that it was far. Darn, I was thankful she was considerate to have a towel laid out as the target. And I am not going to start worrying if it was effective. I did enjoy without feeling pain

great review...I can verify JJ ask to buy her liquids and pills. Her pills are 50 ringgit per pack, forget the price of liquids
She will ask you to sign 10 treatments

Because I need it, you can feel it as men whether you do, it looked good, with the pills.

San San experience sounds great I am going to pop over there too...
Old 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Bro Shadow warrior, if I may ask about the pills. What are they made from? Certified?

IMO, medicine from Malaysia is a no-no for me. My mum had to be hospitalised from taking medicines purchased from pharmacy! Do consider the long-term effect... Please do not be offended
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1