The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 17
hbster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhbster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bubblegum pop over-rated and expensive

Tried the vietnam girls but damn lousy and over price
Guys please don't support this bubble pop shit
They up the price whereas a normal Viet cost $80 only
Boycott them
Old 06-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bubblegum pop over-rated and expensive

no use...
men are dumb, to begin with
jokes aside,

seriously i felt these okts are spoiling the market where they jack-up the price of viets as close as some of our korean/jap/white/sg girls here.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Well there is always your choice not to support. Ultimately it's one decision. So move to others where u feel is more value for money
Old 06-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

TS,
Thanks for the heads up. Save me some monies. Ups you my humble points.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 15
Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all

I have tried some girls from this stable. Obedient and up to standard. Maybe my standard is low. Probably if you've read some of my humble FRs you will understand my standard.

I don't try $80 girls as they are usually super milf or Bangladeshi standards. No service at all.

If you are here to frame, you gotta do better. But if you happen to received a poor service, complaint to the OKT so he can tell of or kick off that girl for improvement. Te whole question of why the girl behave so badly towards you might not be a one sided problem. End of the day, all girls want to have good reputation to get better reviews and more customers.

Using one stick to flip the whole ship is too cruel to other good servicing girls. Be fair bro.

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 06-04-2015, 10:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmode View Post
I don't try $80 girls as they are usually super milf or Bangladeshi standards. No service at all.
Bro I beg to differ on your above statement. There are many $80 viet & Thai gems in GL if u bother to explore all the GL lorongs

Personally I've tried chewyfruit's 3 viet fls Annie, raine & soya. To b honest all these 3 services & Gfe are gd. Can French & bbbj thou damage a little bit pricey for viet.

Overall I had gd encounter with chewyfruit stable
Old 06-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all

Haha. Ok. Maybe I'm away from GL scene for too long. Thanks for the heads up.

But those stand streets hotel not included right? If I recall correctly, usually service very rush, dirty feeling and wet tissue only.

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 06-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 17
hbster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhbster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha. Ok. Maybe I'm away from GL scene for too long. Thanks for the heads up.

But those stand streets hotel not included right? If I recall correctly, usually service very rush, dirty feeling and wet tissue only.
the thing is those stable jack up the prices within months when the viets are coming over...

fug up... viet suppose to be cheaper than thais in the first place... now they are more pricey than thais? must be these peple spoiling the market
Old 07-04-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Agreed..! Viets are waaayyyyyyyyyy overpriced in SG... Can hardly fathom them commanding rates in excess of 200 bucks for 1 pop...

Now the best thing to do is go head over to JB for Vietnamese pho... Many of the MPs are starting to have Viet gals, eg Amansari Spa & New York Spa..

Damage for both spas are RM198 for first round, and RM168 for second round (for same girl or if you choose another gal).. For S$75, I get a solid bonk with all the food I can eat, all the hot pool/sauna/steam room I can indulge and all the movies I can watch...

Say no to the overpriced Viet gals in SG...!!
Old 07-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Now the best thing to do is go head over to JB for Vietnamese pho... Many of the MPs are starting to have Viet gals, eg Amansari Spa & New York Spa..

Damage for both spas are RM198 for first round, and RM168 for second round (for same girl or if you choose another gal).. For S$75, I get a solid bonk with all the food I can eat, all the hot pool/sauna/steam room I can indulge and all the movies I can watch...
Reminds me of a particular spa in KL
Old 07-04-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Testor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have tried some girls from this stable. Obedient and up to standard. Maybe my standard is low. Probably if you've read some of my humble FRs you will understand my standard.

If you are here to frame, you gotta do better. But if you happen to received a poor service, complaint to the OKT so he can tell of or kick off that girl for improvement. Te whole question of why the girl behave so badly towards you might not be a one sided problem. End of the day, all girls want to have good reputation to get better reviews and more customers.

Using one stick to flip the whole ship is too cruel to other good servicing girls. Be fair bro.
I wouldn't pay $200+ for viet. Not unless the girl is a celebrity or something. Viets simply aren't worth that much, no matter how good they are.

It's like paying $27++ for chicken rice at chatterbox. Only the obscenely rich, ignorant tourist, or the obsessed would go for it.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if it's blood-$lashing, then don't try.

nobody asks a men to jump into a tiger den

all that is needed to know why the unjustified "inflation" for viet price tags!

it wasn't like that in the past, even in this forum.

but it look apparent that it's only one stable in this forum that is doing that
Old 07-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Just wondering how much Elly Tran worth. Sigh... All hopes trashed.

Old 07-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

In any market , it is the same logic , demand and supply. If demand for viet drop, the supplier gotto drop their prices too. The problem is some chiongster feel that the price is reasonable and some feel that it's not...... and thus the stables priced the viets this way... I dunno but IMHO viets ARE really overpriced....

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 07-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
WGneon is Cool - loads of Potential

I dont know why you all kpkb so much. Its just a different company aiming at a different audience. You all find viet overprice then find other supplier that gives you what you want lor.

I go find pop coz i know can find quality gems like ruby, whom i sure cant find in ktv and ktv confirm more ex than what POP is providing. To me, i only find high quality viets so i go to pop so simple. Why still need open thread and complain about other people's business sia.

OKT also not so stupid put high price for low quality gems.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1