The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
I don’t wish her any bad. I think every ML deem to be respected. But it’s a two way thing. You set foot in our yard but keep barking that it’s just $130 and not lacking of returnees. Yes, some might have better rapport with her. However,
she’s the worst of any other ML I’ve patronised all this years. No inner beauty and humbleness.
There's always two sides to the story - I usually hear from PRC and Viet MLs/FLs that most SG guys are usually less rough and aggressive. Thais lagi so.

But for MLs with bad attitude - they will eventually run out of RTM clients, but right now demand far exceeds supply.
Old 29-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Can't say my experience was good but it was okay cause she didn't strip to semi nude during my appointment even though ad stated so.

So during catbath, just feel her clothes brushing against my body.
Did asked her and she stripped to bra only
Is this on shan shan or sisi?
Old 29-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ok to share who you visited? good for bros here. can pm if not comfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmanuelCunt View Post
Just a quick question here; how often do you guys do testing for STDs. Been playing in the scene infrequently and got burned. Probably got it from BBBJ. Stay safe out there and practice safe sex.
Old 29-10-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Is this on shan shan or sisi?
He is referring to si si.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I recently kena also
booked appointment. 1 hour before, just msg me I going out with my sisters. Let's schedule instead for tomorrow.

Afterwards, no more reply.
Expect me to follow up and beg again for another appointment ah?
nope.

I just blacklist her and move on to other MLs lo
I kena this also before and my number kena bad reviews. some mls really no ethics
Old 29-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thelightone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone got a review for ella xiao yu??

link below
http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3612
Old 29-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

sigh, went up mountain too long. Kena cancelled for another bro. 😕
Old 29-10-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
And yes, I second to this when I was reading. I was as what this bro said, stunned.

Made the effort to go, parking was quite far and the walk not that short only to get stunned. Lol.

I do understand different folks different taste, but at least there should be a minimal baseline? FRs in here are getting quite interesting and absurd these days. So so different from say faithless bro time. Haha
Can share more why the experience was bad? Thanks.
Old 29-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I recently kena also
booked appointment. 1 hour before, just msg me I going out with my sisters. Let's schedule instead for tomorrow.

Afterwards, no more reply.
Expect me to follow up and beg again for another appointment ah?
nope.

I just blacklist her and move on to other MLs lo
Nice share +51 by Prince Devitt
Old 29-10-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

Tang Tang

I tried her a few month back for FJ. I only came to know that she no more offer FJ now. Her ad also state only massage, HJ and CIM.

She has also change her wechat and have a ads now.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Wechat: tingyu161110

Summary below,
Looks: 9/10 a those that you can make her to be the little wife type
Body: 9/10 hour glass figure, but well maintained. Nice sized boobs, flat tummy with no fat at all
Boobs: 9/10 not natural but was firm very nice to grab.
Frenching: 9/10 DFK, responsive and passionate.
BBBJ: 10/10 was damn hot and damn deep and damn long till i burst all my sperm into her mouth.

Very good, hardworking and willing to please attitude.

Sign off
Adam
Old 29-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 19
ahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
Visited OMM , still one of the best . She will ORD soon in Dec.
Bro can share the link or contact of OMM?
Old 29-10-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlongkia View Post
Bro can share the link or contact of OMM?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mei-mei-massage/

She relisted
Old 29-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

How true!!!
Boycott this cb once and for all!!! Thanks for being frank!
Let her have the same fate as XX.
Let their business be severely impacted. Can the guys here do it? Have some backbones, you pay to screw, not get screwed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Haha maybe i will kenna zap till negative with this review but when I first booked Sophia about 1 year ago she was a FL and she was asking for 140 all in. I think I still have the SMS somewhere. When she opened the door I actually found her familiar but can't remember where I saw her (or her ad) she said it was her second stint here.

She said her period was here and she asked if she can do CIM for 120, stupidly I said ok. When I went to her place, she was occupying my fav ML's last apartment (ning xia) at martin road. The bbbj was good and roaming wasn't an issue. I even groped her after I shot. I like it when she sucked me off right after I stepped out of the shower.

However, I didn't like it when she said Sg very stingy, people in China will pay her just for dinner etc etc. I can speak Chinese with a china accent because I spent quite a number of my childhood years there in Shanghai so we hit it off a little. Also, she said people find her BBBJ better than FJ so she is going to remove that service entirely. She still said she was going to stay for a short while (1-2 months) and asked me to visit her often.

That was the first and last time I visited her as I could smell a lot of BS.. If she was charging 140 for FJ and had that BBBJ thrown in I would say she was not bad but seriously now she even stop people from zhut zhut.. so in actual fact she is more way more expensive (+ money and less service). After one year I still find her here zzz so no longer limited edition...

That being said I think overall the scene is very sian. Many of the old time MLs also dip in standards. Fun fact, I knew a ML turned FL turned message parlor lady boss who blocked me on wechat because she say I cheat her feelings haha. i am not handsome in anyway and my approach was like the bro who said it is just a transaction so it was a WTF moment for me.

i banged her all through CB. Anyways happy playing.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 29-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Good callout, HY. Appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
The MR in question. I've been observing quietly this guy 西毒 and his FRs/MRs.

This boomer is either fucking blind or he's benefiting from these girls by posting reports that are fucking exaggerated.

大叔 if you are reading this, please la, stick to shooting the breeze at kopitiams with your kakis and your favorite tiger beer aunty. Be a normal uncle, complain about government, blame the whole world for your arthritis and economy will do, don't post fake FRs.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 29-10-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Visited Wen Wen a while back. Early weekend session. Said shes been in sg abt 3 mths. She didnt shower, said she alrdy showered (keep this in mind) but she did use mouthwash. Anyway i told her straight that i dont want bj, just hj.

Started face down on the bed, she strip FN and massaged my back. Maybe im spoiled from shop MLs, but her massage was totally cui and i was just waiting for the action to start. She did this thing where she put water in her mouth and slurp 2 lines down my back, then spit the water out and catbath on those 2 lines. Then use tissue wipe and throw. Dont see much point in that lol.

After that ask me flip to face up and she rubbed her boobs over me, really saggy lol. Catbath my nipple also. She got grind her pussy on me but not so much. Then took out a bottle of lube and start to stroke me, keep going and looking into my eyes until i cum. Some fake moaning and smiling.

Then end session, i go shower, she put her clothes back on, no washing up. Only wash hands. Rmbr i said she claim she alrdy washed up? Who knows if really got lol. Didnt seem to change the towel on the bed also and pillowcase no change.

In and out 40mins. Rtm no bcos hygiene and gfe not there, can tell very fake. Also got use phone during session. Maybe my face and body just average, so she not into it lol.

Hope to try out other ML soon. Only good thing is she help me add my number to the database haha. Anybody know which other ML will accept booking from this database? Pls pm, will up pts in exchange for tips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1