The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Visited Wen Wen a while back. Early weekend session. Said shes been in sg abt 3 mths. She didnt shower, said she alrdy showered (keep this in mind) but she did use mouthwash. Anyway i told her straight that i dont want bj, just hj.

Started face down on the bed, she strip FN and massaged my back. Maybe im spoiled from shop MLs, but her massage was totally cui and i was just waiting for the action to start. She did this thing where she put water in her mouth and slurp 2 lines down my back, then spit the water out and catbath on those 2 lines. Then use tissue wipe and throw. Dont see much point in that lol.

After that ask me flip to face up and she rubbed her boobs over me, really saggy lol. Catbath my nipple also. She got grind her pussy on me but not so much. Then took out a bottle of lube and start to stroke me, keep going and looking into my eyes until i cum. Some fake moaning and smiling.

Then end session, i go shower, she put her clothes back on, no washing up. Only wash hands. Rmbr i said she claim she alrdy washed up? Who knows if really got lol. Didnt seem to change the towel on the bed also and pillowcase no change.

In and out 40mins. Rtm no bcos hygiene and gfe not there, can tell very fake. Also got use phone during session. Maybe my face and body just average, so she not into it lol.

Hope to try out other ML soon. Only good thing is she help me add my number to the database haha. Anybody know which other ML will accept booking from this database? Pls pm, will up pts in exchange for tips
Fucking gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
MR for Wen wen
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

Hygiene: 7.5/10 (clean towels and bath room)
Looks: 6.5/10 (wont reject)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim, saggy boobs, big areola)
Massage: 5/10 (FN, effort put in, but I have better)
Sensual: 6.5/10 (body rubbing, catbath then bbbj)
AR: NIL
Frenching: NIL
GFE: 6/10
Handphone usage: Yes. Through out the session, she kept checking her phone.
Time Watcher: Yes. She said rest of the night is for her regulars.
Others: Can see effort puts in, but the phone usage turns me off.

RTM: No.

YMMV.
Lol she's learned fast. If she's indeed the Bao Er initially from area G with angkong across her chest one, then it's no surprise who she learned this from. Apparently has a sister (don't know blood related or not) who was here before, also cmi keep using phone one.
Old 30-10-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Usually ML will kinda reveal their real age or close. However not the case for her
Lol, maybe you're new to the scene.

If she's 5 years older than advertised, then considered very good liao when the trend is 8-10 years more.
Old 30-10-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Lol, maybe you're new to the scene.

If she's 5 years older than advertised, then considered very good liao when the trend is 8-10 years more.
Lol let's just say she looks way more matured
Old 30-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Was free one of the evening so decided to go for massage.

Booked her
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-amy/

My honest opinion
Face:6/10(a bit milf)
Massage:3/10 its like non existent, light tap.
Breast:8/10 natural C tits with light pinkish nips but cannot zhut zhut but can touch, so GG
BJ:8/10 Not too shabby
RTM:NO (Don't really like as the whole room was filled with cigarettes smell, she put lots of make up and mouth got cigarettes smell. Went in and out 30 minutes, fast game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol 6/10 is too generous bro. Visited her few days back. Got a shock when she opened the door. Decided to just proceed since not so nice to leave like that. Usually ML will kinda reveal their real age or close. However not the case for her and massage is non existent.

Similar to you, I will not RTM due to the cigarette smell and in and out about 40 mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
This one has gone from ok to bad to worse. Ok because she was $100 when she first arrived in Jan (?), and got nice body.

Then all the pattern start coming out. She advertises as FN but never see her FN before leh.. Autoroaming whole body, but when try to touch south she siam. Advertise BBBJ but she will say never put CIM, want to CIM must use condom and must top up. So suck a bit then pour oil and start jerking away.. Oh yes and the smoke smell.. Wah lan eh...

Dropped her since six months ago..

Same like the bro, have not rtm after price adjust since at that rate you can book prettier FN lady. But to be fair, she does have a slim bod and reasonable firm asset with light brown nips. Not sure if her sensual have gone downhill but few mths back was quite okay if you like slow and buildup. Looks is average like ordinary sggirls you see on streets, plain jane but to say is a shocked may be slight exaggerated thou.
Old 30-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
RTM Mixue at her new location last night.
edited: link removed

I feel new location is slightly better than her previous in a sense no check in required and more discreet. Similar to those at jln Besar area, if you know, you know.

Think she’s more comfortable at her new place, mask off all the way, whereas at her previous location either party has to keep the mask on.

She also very casually removed her bra and dress saying ‘it’s more comfortable this way’ while she kept her dress at midriff level at her previous place. Panty was on though, as she had her period.

Service wise, I feel there’s improvement since I’m a returning customer. She has a skilful and powerful tongue. Her catbath is one of the best I’ve had. Powerful suction on her bbbj, with the ‘hot and cold’ treatment. Didn’t rush me while I was taking a bit long to cum and unloaded all in her mouth with her mouth filled with the ‘cold water’

Overall GFE is high, but KC level is high. With those eyes of hers, it would be easy to fall into her trap. The moment I stepped in she said she’s in a good mood today because she misses me and she repeated it a few times during the course of action. Lots of hugs and small kisses.

As usual, YMMV. Cheers!
bro can share mixue contact? thanks
Old 30-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Same like the bro, have not rtm after price adjust since at that rate you can book prettier FN lady. But to be fair, she does have a slim bod and reasonable firm asset with light brown nips. Not sure if her sensual have gone downhill but few mths back was quite okay if you like slow and buildup. Looks is average like ordinary sggirls you see on streets, plain jane but to say is a shocked may be slight exaggerated thou.
Haha well, maybe my expectations were too high
Old 30-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

30/10 Sophia edge me no hands 30 mins cim gem
Old 30-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
Muhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My session with Suki !! Kudos to KopiOsteve & Karmarevenge! U are right on the dot regarding Suki looks! With THICK Make-up, she looks like in her early 40s…if without make-up she will look like in her Late 40s! Her breast sags like a 40 year-old should Yes, her nipples are Very Pink…that’s the only positive thing about her! Those guys who exaggerate “her boobs are among the best they have seen” “the view of her riding is just great” I may be Spritually Blind…but Not physically Blind..Come on…Sagging breast riding (Yes, her fans can boast she has very Pink nipples) turns u on! In the end I finish in her hands! Newbies, try her at ur own risk!! The Truth will Prevail.Can a lady do something to make her nipples very pink Anybody knows? Just curious�� Ooops almost forget�� will I RTM ? What do u think�� I do not owe any working lady a good FR ! I just post an honest FR for the sake of cheongsters like me who work hard for their money! So for those fans who brag & exaggerate about Suki/Niko…u know who u are! Peace out

Last edited by Muhammud; 30-10-2021 at 03:49 PM.
Old 30-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammud View Post
My session with Suki !! Kudos to KopiOsteve & Karmarevenge! U are right on the dot regarding Suki looks! With THICK Make-up, she looks like in her early 40s…if without make-up she will look like in her Late 40s! Her breast sags like a 40 year-old should Yes, her nipples are Very Pink…that’s the only positive thing about her! Those guys who exaggerate “her boobs are among the best they have seen” “the view of her riding is just great” I may be Spritually Blind…but Not physically Blind..Come on…Sagging breast riding (Yes, her fans can boast she has Pink nipples) turns u on! Newbies, try her at ur own risk!! The Truth will Prevail.Can a lady do something to make her nipples very pink Anybody knows? Just curious��
This is the funniest thing i read today
Thanks for helping me save money. Was really tempted to go see the "best boobs"
Old 30-10-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

I have visited her before. To be fair, and also in previous posts, she doesn’t not look anything like the blurred pictures. But she definitely is not ugly, still eh kua. So 6/10 is still fair. Body wise is slim and normal la. Maybe her service standards has dropped but when I visited her full roaming was ok with her but no CIM. Perhaps coz I smoked too so yah, we did smoke tgt after everything. Just my honest FR. Will I rtm? Maybe but I prefer more centralised location.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Tried baby recently after reading some of the FRs on her. Took her nuru package as one bro compared her to Nat. Went with alot of anticipating but was sorely disappointed. Looks wise was OK pretty near to her photos, will even classify her as pretty. Body was below average, some tummy and some blemishes.But her service was really lacking, this level of nuru skills she should not be asking for a $50 topup. HJ was aiming to get you out as fast as possible. In out less than 40mins. There are better ways to spend $160 than this. +$10 can piak Nini liao.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/
Close resemblance to photo.
B- with small nips , just right for her size, entry to condo via resident gate,
Room is small , and I need space so a bit stifling for me. Separate bathroom
Good thing BJ not in menu,as she has braces.
Highlight ...cuddled up to you while hj , like gfe mode, have not experienced this with others, slow n fast tempo, and able to release me.

RTM if she gets a bigger room.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tried baby recently after reading some of the FRs on her. Took her nuru package as one bro compared her to Nat. Went with alot of anticipating but was sorely disappointed. Looks wise was OK pretty near to her photos, will even classify her as pretty. Body was below average, some tummy and some blemishes.But her service was really lacking, this level of nuru skills she should not be asking for a $50 topup. HJ was aiming to get you out as fast as possible. In out less than 40mins. There are better ways to spend $160 than this. +$10 can piak Nini liao.
Fully agreed. She also had the cheek to ask for top up for more comprehensive services lol.
Old 30-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My session with Suki !! Kudos to KopiOsteve & Karmarevenge! U are right on the dot regarding Suki looks! With THICK Make-up, she looks like in her early 40s…if without make-up she will look like in her Late 40s! Her breast sags like a 40 year-old should Yes, her nipples are Very Pink…that’s the only positive thing about her! Those guys who exaggerate “her boobs are among the best they have seen” “the view of her riding is just great” I may be Spritually Blind…but Not physically Blind..Come on…Sagging breast riding (Yes, her fans can boast she has very Pink nipples) turns u on! In the end I finish in her hands! Newbies, try her at ur own risk!! The Truth will Prevail.Can a lady do something to make her nipples very pink Anybody knows? Just curious�� Ooops almost forget�� will I RTM ? What do u think�� I do not owe any working lady a good FR ! I just post an honest FR for the sake of cheongsters like me who work hard for their money! So for those fans who brag & exaggerate about Suki/Niko…u know who u are! Peace out
upped you for your TRUE FR.
Old 30-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, I'm also actually one of her fans for her boobs leh. I don't like enhanced boobs, so when I see her natural nice boobs, I enjoyed it a lot. not very saggy in my opinion.. to each his own. Can't play with her pink nipple tho.

Something that cannot deny is her looks is milfy, so ppl that say she is in her early 30s are simply exaggerating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1