The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Mr Sam

Is this a violation of Rule No. 8?

I felt very hurt and abused that someone shouted "F U" (which a lot of us can agree that it means "Fuck You") to me...
Old 25-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

(Samsters / Sammyboyfor / Moderators etc. )

&

A Happy & Prosperous New Year

Old 25-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Same to u bro kalv!!!!! Wish u all d best n new happy bonking year !!!!!
Old 31-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

hi boss,

just to check power 1 can zap ? will there be -1 point ?
cos i tried but no impact on the point
Old 31-12-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Zapping will take away half the point. So you need power 2 to zap 1 point. Whereas, you only need power 1 to up 1 point
Old 31-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Wishing all a Happy & Prosperous New Year - 2013

Wishing All

May all your Wishes come True

Old 01-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 18
airforcegurl is a glorious beacon of lightairforcegurl is a glorious beacon of lightairforcegurl is a glorious beacon of lightairforcegurl is a glorious beacon of lightairforcegurl is a glorious beacon of light

if i remember correctly, power 1 can zap in the past. all zaps were previously rounded up, so power 1 will zap 0.5 point but rounded up to 1 point. any changes? i could be wrong. boss please explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
hi boss,

just to check power 1 can zap ? will there be -1 point ?
cos i tried but no impact on the point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Zapping will take away half the point. So you need power 2 to zap 1 point. Whereas, you only need power 1 to up 1 point

~~~ make me fly if u can ~~~
Old 03-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
You have been ignoring my request although these samsters violated rule 8. Hope u can be impartial in your actions against these violators!

Thanks and happy New Year!

TGL
Bro TGL, if the person who made the remark has no neg effects to your rep points, boss will not do anything to it. I kena before last time liao so we just have to let him go unpunished even thought he did violated rule 8. Maybe just wait till this type of grey area became over abused then boss maybe will do something to it. Keke.

Quote:
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 12-11-2012 02:27 AM I also despise you this mother-fucker bastard loser.
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 11-11-2012 11:19 PM you are a son of the bitch bastard dog!
Anyway just ignore him by putting his nick in the "VIP" list. Life is much better that way.

Ps: I think from the date of the letter I should be the first one to receive it. Mine was on 20-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Old 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by airforcegurl View Post
if i remember correctly, power 1 can zap in the past. all zaps were previously rounded up, so power 1 will zap 0.5 point but rounded up to 1 point. any changes? i could be wrong. boss please explain
I think it's still the same. For me I have 7 power, but when I zap, it will deduct 4 points. So I think 1 power still can zap.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
coller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Anyway just ignore him by putting his nick in the "VIP" list. Life is much better that way.
If he know the nick then he won't be asking .
Old 04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink I Thought You Did Not Care About The Reputation System?!

Quote:
Mods & Sammyboyfor,

Please kindly take the necessary action, he has violated Rule #8 -

girls in 1654A 30-12-2012 05:46 PM fuck u green lantern. stop your self-righteousness shit. get a life.

You have been ignoring my request although these samsters violated rule 8. Hope u can be impartial in your actions against these violators!

Thanks and happy New Year!

TGL
My dear The GreenLantern aka Alejandr88 aka Royal.Chimp,

Why now complain abt getting zapped when u earlier claimed tat points mean nothing to you since u r apparently an "immortal"?!...now u hv a good one yah!

Quote:
Only samsters with zero IQ will zap me bcos rep points have no impact one. Am a immortal, Stupid Fools!!! LOL!!
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern The King of Clones master, Keewee, You and your clones plus your gang can continue to zap me! U are most welcum! Only zero IQ ppl will do to this hahahahahaha!! Maybe zapping only has an impact on samster like Bronze-G bcos he is so desperate and hungry for rep pts as if it can be used to buy free fucks!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators
Old 06-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tawadan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
I think it's still the same. For me I have 7 power, but when I zap, it will deduct 4 points. So I think 1 power still can zap.
Fuck your mother chee bye bo lampa kia chao ah gua keyboard warrior cheehong kia!

Bootlicker bo lampa kia, por lampa kia, faster post out on main let others see leh! Whahahahaahahahahaahaha

You 're one big cheehong tiko kia por lampa bootlicker faggot... shame on you... what a disgrace... you must be so desperate... hahahaha

Fuck your mother lao chao chee bye pussy let lorry bang her hard and die! WHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Tiu lei lou mo hum ka chan! Whahahahahaahahahaha
Old 06-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

TheGreenLantern,

Fuck your mother chee bye bo lampa kia chao ah gua keyboard warrior cheehong kia!

Bootlicker bo lampa kia, por lampa kia, faster post out on main let others see leh! Whahahahaahahahahaahaha

You 're one big cheehong tiko kia por lampa bootlicker faggot... shame on you... what a disgrace... you must be so desperate... hahahaha

Fuck your mother lao chao chee bye pussy let lorry bang her hard and die! WHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Old 06-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

<<totally>> ,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1