The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Psa to all bros about getting a good price. DO NOT OVERPAY. U can easily get these girls at 100-150 if u are firm with the price. just tell them ur price eg 120 n stand firm. They try to bargain up but stick with ur number n dont try to find middle ground. U can try to say things like propose a date n time to confirm it so they know ur a serious customer. The key is to be ok n willing to let go if they dont take ur price. U can always find another willing girl whos just as hot
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Psa to all bros about getting a good price. DO NOT OVERPAY. U can easily get these girls at 100-150 if u are firm with the price. just tell them ur price eg 120 n stand firm. They try to bargain up but stick with ur number n dont try to find middle ground. U can try to say things like propose a date n time to confirm it so they know ur a serious customer. The key is to be ok n willing to let go if they dont take ur price. U can always find another willing girl whos just as hot
Agree. Lots spoil market by paying $200-$300
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post

Yep. These days, max I’ll pay is $150. Don’t know whether I’ll ever ask for $120 though. Service might get compromised haha.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Yep. These days, max I’ll pay is $150. Don’t know whether I’ll ever ask for $120 though. Service might get compromised haha.
Its possible just be firm. U can even say half hour session only. Most times i dun really need 1 full hour. Enjoy some foreplay n unload inside them half hour is plenty. If u enjoy u can always rtf. 1st session alwys spend as little as possible cos u dun know if its catfish or how good their svc is

I got b4 only 130 for raw cia n even video taking. 270 for raw 3some. Be firm n keep the prices low so we can all enjoy
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Fah1308

went back for her as she is so feminine. doesn't matter to me that she is a post op, as I like more of a top.

she is getting bony, if that is your type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1