The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 03-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
horny3886 is a splendid one to beholdhorny3886 is a splendid one to beholdhorny3886 is a splendid one to beholdhorny3886 is a splendid one to beholdhorny3886 is a splendid one to beholdhorny3886 is a splendid one to beholdhorny3886 is a splendid one to behold
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4287

Does anyone know if Angela is still in SG?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 6
kombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant future

tried diana recently
https://www.impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4243

huge boobs. like ruri saijo. slightly meaty but relatively flat tummy. maybe did lipo cos she's relatively meaty everywhere else but not fat. not as chio as pics. about 40% resemblance cos i took a while to relate

service is ok as she has the skills, just that she's quite passive and not passionate. have to take the lead.

not very chatty hence can get awkward silence time to time. i didn't hang around till times up cos of this. can tell she doesn't want me around after finish.

would rtf if i feel like re-enacting huge boobs jav. else kinda pricey at 190.

if you like huge boobs, you can try.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 03-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tang Tang

Bro. please be careful as her KC skills very good.

look : 7.0 sweet looking face with beautiful eyes

body : 8.0 fair, slim, smooth skin, long hair and nice figure

boobs : 8.0 C cup, handful with nice nipples for sucking.

catbath : 9.0 rod cleaning n balls sucking

assrim: 9.0 very nice rimming

bbbj : 8.0 nice, slow and deep with lot of ball sucking

fj : 8 very accommodative to positions change and wet pussy

damage: $150 all in, quite worth.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16994 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
FR on Rou Rou, a new arrival from ChongQing yesterday. Was her first customer, thus drawing first blood.

https://t t v i p 16.net/girl.php?id=4265
https://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4017

Location: Residential condo. Convenient for drivers. (10 to 15 mins walk from MRT). However, entrance got security guard. Need to manually register. Advise her to shift out to a more appropriate condo soonest possible.
Looks: Photos are slightly photoshopped to make face slightly slimmer. Maybe about 80% - 85% resemblance. Close resemblance to video(90%), Rou Rou is a fair and pretty SYT. (She claims to be about 25-26 yrs old) Sharp nose and beautiful eyes. Smooth facial complexion. Keep shoulder length hair.
Body: About 1.6m. Well-toned sexy body, very slight tummy fats. Overall the shapely body, with proportionate legs, is very sexy. Skin is smooth and fair.
Boobs: C cup, very lovely boobs. Excellent boobs to fondle and enjoy.
Bathing: Bath on my own.
Massage: Practically nil, she is greenhorn in this.
Kissing/Frenching: No frenching absolutely. Told me upfront she does not kiss/french. But while making love, she gradually learn to kiss towards the end. Got potential to give long passionate kisses.
BBBJ: short licking and bj. Greenhorn in this area.
Pussy licking/painting: Nil. She does not allow. Pussy is bushy/not shaven.
FJ: As she has not sexed for a couple of months, she got wet very fast. Rou Rou asked me to feel her wet slimy pussy. The sex was simply excellent, filled with fondling of boobs, body, cheeks and eventually kissing. Provided her strong pumping and thrusting. Sexed in cowgal and missionary positions. While in cowgal, she brought me up to fuck her very hard. Her face and sexy body were a delight to behold during sex. Very wonderful sex for about 35 mins.
GFE: Very strong, cuddling, kissing, having a wonderful first sex in Sg!
Price : $140 (+$10 tip!).
RTF : Absolutely, after she shift to a more suitable place.
Rtf Rou Rou! She has shifted to a condo which has no security guard at the entrance. She turned off the hp during the entire hour. Must say she has improved in her service. Showered with me but still feeling shy! Just helped to clean my didi. I soaped her up and fondled her natural C cup boobs and her pussy. She felt tickled and aroused, tightening her body up and closing the eyes! On bed, she could do sexy fingering, some hard massage, sensual boobs massage, and slow balls licking and deep-throat bj. Truly a vast improvement! But she still would not allow painting but she agreed to let me try during the next visit. (I am unsure about trying, as she is quite bushy. To me, it signifies she is the very horny type) The sex was loving, long (40 mins or so, after her foreplay) and delightful. Rou Rou spent much time in the cowgal position, totally absorbed and periodically lying down and passionately kissing! Her sex stamina is simply excellent! She claimed she very much looked forward to sex with me again after our first encounter! Will definitely rtf this SYT again!
Old 04-08-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 10
GN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
huge boobs. like ruri saijo.
Lol cannot compare to ruri saijo la
She is indeed too pricey for her age and I agree with most of your FR that she is pretty cold and not initiative
Old 04-08-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Snipermantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had xiao xiao yesterday.

Location: MP near G area. (Although the entire MP was a ghost town, just me and her)

Looks: Looks exactly like her video on *****14. A bit tanned, looks a lot like a malay GND.

Massage: Actually quite good. Quite a fair amount of strength and thoroughly massaged across the body.

BJ: On the better side for sure but very short.

FJ: Cap on quite fast, rode me for a while then was tired so swapped. Felt a lot like banging an 18 year old poly girl tbh, small sized and smelled really good.

Overall: maybe about 7? Personally I don't mind the more commercial feeling as long as the actual services are good, but nothing really that noteworthy that would push it above. Like Yo Yo would blow me in the shower and do all sorts of other things, but xiao xiao didn't.

RTF: Sure, for the feeling of banging a poly student and the massage.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100100 / Power: 144
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipermantis View Post
Had xiao xiao yesterday.

Location: MP near G area. (Although the entire MP was a ghost town, just me and her)

Looks: Looks exactly like her video on *****14. A bit tanned, looks a lot like a malay GND.

Massage: Actually quite good. Quite a fair amount of strength and thoroughly massaged across the body.

BJ: On the better side for sure but very short.

FJ: Cap on quite fast, rode me for a while then was tired so swapped. Felt a lot like banging an 18 year old poly girl tbh, small sized and smelled really good.

Overall: maybe about 7? Personally I don't mind the more commercial feeling as long as the actual services are good, but nothing really that noteworthy that would push it above. Like Yo Yo would blow me in the shower and do all sorts of other things, but xiao xiao didn't.

RTF: Sure, for the feeling of banging a poly student and the massage.

Not sure which xiao xiao u tried.

These is not at area G
https://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4313

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 144 points daily
Old 05-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
SCAST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tang Tang

Once again many thanks to all the bro here for sharing her contact.

Had her for dinner last evening. Overall quite a good bonk, below is my brief description on her based solely on my own opinion.

Her look: 7/10 (have the mistress look)
Her hairstyle: 7/10 (definite my type)
Her body: 7/10 (slim and nice curve)
Her boobs: 7/10 (nice except a bit hard, seems to be enhanced)
Her attitude: 7/10 (very obliging)
GFE: 8.5/10
BBBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with deep throat can mouth fuck her)
FJ: 7/10 (change a few positions and she willing to accommodate)
RTF: Not sure yet
Damage:$150 (room and condom included)
Old 05-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
Karmarevenge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKarmarevenge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Meng Han

Looks: early 20s syt. Pretty and cute face with electrifying eyes. Small lips which make her look really sweet.

Body: not your typical petite lady. fair skin, voluptuous figure, big boobs, thin limbs, and rather flat tummy, with some small scars around the body but not obvious at all unless you see it upclose. Think Anzai Rara but Meng Han boobs not as big. Imo is her boobs are Enhanced as it's still perky when she lie down, but is 100% soft when you squeeze. Looks and feel naturally when she is not lying down. Can't feel any hard lumps.

Showers for you and not with you. Talkative and has a really pleasant voice

Bbbj is surprisingly good with eye contact, and my thigh in between her two big boobs makes it super hot. I would have cum if she keeps going

FJ is rather accommodative. Starts off with cowgirl, which I feel her cowgirl is not really my thing because she grinds more than hump, so there was not much up down motion. But the view of her big boobs Infront of you is something you can't get it easily with other FL. Especially one that is syt and pretty.

With the recent covid, she say she will make the effort to buy ART to test herself periodically. Kudos to her for that. Somehow inspires me to do that as I continue to cheong.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 15
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Meng Han

Looks: early 20s syt. Pretty and cute face with electrifying eyes. Small lips which make her look really sweet.

Body: not your typical petite lady. fair skin, voluptuous figure, big boobs, thin limbs, and rather flat tummy, with some small scars around the body but not obvious at all unless you see it upclose. Think Anzai Rara but Meng Han boobs not as big. Imo is her boobs are Enhanced as it's still perky when she lie down, but is 100% soft when you squeeze. Looks and feel naturally when she is not lying down. Can't feel any hard lumps.

Showers for you and not with you. Talkative and has a really pleasant voice

Bbbj is surprisingly good with eye contact, and my thigh in between her two big boobs makes it super hot. I would have cum if she keeps going

FJ is rather accommodative. Starts off with cowgirl, which I feel her cowgirl is not really my thing because she grinds more than hump, so there was not much up down motion. But the view of her big boobs Infront of you is something you can't get it easily with other FL. Especially one that is syt and pretty.

With the recent covid, she say she will make the effort to buy ART to test herself periodically. Kudos to her for that. Somehow inspires me to do that as I continue to cheong.
Thanks. Nice FR. Any link to her pics and damage
Old 05-08-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bernardlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Rtf Rou Rou! She has shifted to a condo which has no security guard at the entrance. She turned off the hp during the entire hour. Must say she has improved in her service. Showered with me but still feeling shy! Just helped to clean my didi. I soaped her up and fondled her natural C cup boobs and her pussy. She felt tickled and aroused, tightening her body up and closing the eyes! On bed, she could do sexy fingering, some hard massage, sensual boobs massage, and slow balls licking and deep-throat bj. Truly a vast improvement! But she still would not allow painting but she agreed to let me try during the next visit. (I am unsure about trying, as she is quite bushy. To me, it signifies she is the very horny type) The sex was loving, long (40 mins or so, after her foreplay) and delightful. Rou Rou spent much time in the cowgal position, totally absorbed and periodically lying down and passionately kissing! Her sex stamina is simply excellent! She claimed she very much looked forward to sex with me again after our first encounter! Will definitely rtf this SYT again!
There is another lady staying in the same place of Rou Rou. Have you tried her yet?
Old 05-08-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6542 / Power: 16
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Meng Han

She's the one? Not so cheap tho....but at least not a double whammy.

https://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4228

Last edited by silverug; 05-08-2021 at 06:16 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 05-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Terencesze93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Met https://www.impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4321
recently.

Initially wanted to book Amy following MaxPriest bro FR, realised she didn't work that day. Was disappointed at first, OKT offered another girl. Boy did she not disappoint.

Area - JB , discreet location. Door will be locked and they will let you in.

Looks - Skin complexion slightly worse, but 80-90% resemblance. Still got the CFM face and very attractive

Shower action - N/A; showered alone. It's a common bathroom outside

Massage - 7/10; started with back Massage. Not the best of massage but we are not here for good massage. Still managed to untie my knots.

French Kiss - 7/10. Would not initiate given the current Covid situation but if you go for it, she will reciprocate and it was a tongue fight at the end.

BBBj - 9/10; Deep throated and took my rod all the way in, licked from bottom to top of shaft and was dam good.

FJ - 9/10; cannot take the action after bbbj and quickly caps on and went for it. Missionary first and felt those large melons while looking at her. She was giving me the give me more look and moan softly. Hard to control and made me thrust harder. Decided to change to doggy after awhile as it felt so good I had to change to control myself. Tight on entry and her every moan make me closer to the edge. Eventually, couldnt take it anymore and switched to cowgirl and rode me to I unloaded while she gripped me tightly and never let go.

Attitude - 9/10; fuckingtastic. Never once complained and we were both sweaty after. She wiped me down and gave me a good lickdown

RTF - definitely yes. Planning on booking her over the long weekend as it was an unforgettable experience. Ranked as top few experience.

First time posting FR so please give me feedback and up me if you enjoy my review.

Thanks bros.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16994 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
There is another lady staying in the same place of Rou Rou. Have you tried her yet?
Hesitant to try. She said absolutely no kissing/frenching.

If you could forego kissing/frenching, perhaps you could give her a try. She is quite smily. I chatted briefly with her, after my first stint with Rou Rou. We also chatted briefly on wechat after Rou Rou connected us. She is so modest to say there is nothing to highlight about her other service skills (after she tells me no kissing/frenching). Perhaps like Rou Rou, she needs some coaxing and training/coaching.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 05-08-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

If you can afford it, Meng Han cannot be missed. When I say if you can afford it, it means for several trips because you will definitely be mesmerized and wanna go back.

meanwhile, Burberry has relisted, same place as first stint.

Quote:
Hesitant to try. She said absolutely no kissing/frenching.
what is the other girl's name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1