The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTVs and Geylang nightlife to reopen?

have you bros come across this article?

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/202...now-available/

will you bros still go when TT check in is required?

i miss paying $50 only for a quickie. even if service sucks still doesnt hurt the wallet so much.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTVs and Geylang nightlife to reopen?

only singles dare to go if need to TT.

i sure miss fucking thai syts at 80 bucks. super good attitude somemore.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Scan the TT for me no issue. I'm married and my wife staying in Malaysia. Hope can reopen
Old 08-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I am waiting for govt to open GL brothels

I missed getting ARed, soapy massage in 16w12
Old 08-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If GL re-open, our lives won't be so stressed up. Wife doesn't arouse me anymore. Spas are overpriced. I can get x2 session at GL - $80 Thai SYT as an appetiser and $150 Chinese SYT for the main course.

I miss that place where we can rate the CAT50 thai girls too. Hope more innovative OKTs with new ideas when GL reopens.
Old 08-08-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moaner View Post
If GL re-open, our lives won't be so stressed up. Wife doesn't arouse me anymore. Spas are overpriced. I can get x2 session at GL - $80 Thai SYT as an appetiser and $150 Chinese SYT for the main course.

I miss that place where we can rate the CAT50 thai girls too. Hope more innovative OKTs with new ideas when GL reopens.
A new model of operation would definitely be welcome. As some had mentioned, the way the operations was run, the setting, as well as the rules that regulate it, have not changed much since the early days. They need to digitize - smart nation!
Old 08-08-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Location tracking of all Singapore residents is an unavoidable eventuality. Even if you somehow manage to use someone else's TT token, the 200K police cameras that will be installed over the next few years can identify you, if they want to. All the Government needs next, is to increase penalties for people who do such things and implement some kind of cross-check between facial recognition ID/timestamp vs your TT token scan in. It will be well and truly Game Over, for those idiots who try and be too clever....

I haven't got positive confirmation on this next piece of info, but it looks like Singapore will follow China's lead in using advanced facial recognition technology. All that is required then is a software upgrade in the 200K cameras mentioned above. Some of these are already being trialed, and have seen some success - if you have been reading the news you will see some crimes being solved in record time due to the use of traffic monitoring cameras in busy areas like Geylang.

For those bros who know what I am talking about - they can probably confirm that in China when you flout a traffic rule (e.g. speeding, running a red light), the summons goes straight to the registered address of THE DRIVER and not to the owner of the vehicle.

Not the best news, I know. I always prefer the painful truth to a beautiful lie.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aminah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think they have a great services as well
Old 09-08-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Location tracking of all Singapore residents is an unavoidable eventuality. Even if you somehow manage to use someone else's TT token, the 200K police cameras that will be installed over the next few years can identify you, if they want to. All the Government needs next, is to increase penalties for people who do such things and implement some kind of cross-check between facial recognition ID/timestamp vs your TT token scan in. It will be well and truly Game Over, for those idiots who try and be too clever....

I haven't got positive confirmation on this next piece of info, but it looks like Singapore will follow China's lead in using advanced facial recognition technology. All that is required then is a software upgrade in the 200K cameras mentioned above. Some of these are already being trialed, and have seen some success - if you have been reading the news you will see some crimes being solved in record time due to the use of traffic monitoring cameras in busy areas like Geylang.

For those bros who know what I am talking about - they can probably confirm that in China when you flout a traffic rule (e.g. speeding, running a red light), the summons goes straight to the registered address of THE DRIVER and not to the owner of the vehicle.

Not the best news, I know. I always prefer the painful truth to a beautiful lie.
Likewise bro. Hit me, slap me, punch me with all the ugly truth no matter how much it hurts. At least i can slowly learn to deal with it. Rather than a sugar coated lies
Old 11-08-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
A new model of operation would definitely be welcome. As some had mentioned, the way the operations was run, the setting, as well as the rules that regulate it, have not changed much since the early days. They need to digitize - smart nation!
Agreed. L8 to L44 app download with booking system and rebates per 100 bookings. lol. Lucky draw fro lucky bro who wins a cat150 overnight after every 10K spent booking via the app. Credit card installment and paynow QR payment options. shiok. lol
Old 13-08-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Agreed. L8 to L44 app download with booking system and rebates per 100 bookings. lol. Lucky draw fro lucky bro who wins a cat150 overnight after every 10K spent booking via the app. Credit card installment and paynow QR payment options. shiok. lol
Maybe Consider delivery also ....整挺好👍👍👍

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 13-08-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

They’ll run promotion “buy one, get one free” during festive season also!
Old 13-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xchong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where ? Open already ? 😁 i have friends all vaccinated double dosed.
Looking for place can chill and relax.

Anyone have lobang can pm me ? Thanks.
Old 13-08-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Maybe Consider delivery also ....整挺好👍👍👍
Transportation service for cheongster and WL to staycation in GL (hotel services) for platinum members of the House App user with cash rebate. lol Maybe in Year 2041. Most of us wld be Master Roshi's age by then.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
ShannonU2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

If wear mask with baseball cap, is it easy to recognized by those cameras?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1