The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-08-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for ginni grom tiko
Okt: very good, nice rrsponse. Have to cancel cause no transport. Handle it well then rebook at later time. Ask him which one to recommend between ginni and the other one and he recommend ginni. First a bit skeptic cause the other girl more popular and have more FR but decide d to give him a chance since i cancel on him earlier
Face: like the third pic, pretty similar.
Body: boobs b/c natural. Got slight tummy but other than that ok. No tattoo. Fair cause from chiang mai
BJ: not bad. Strong suction
FJ: my oh my she is good horny and keep pushing. Hand cant stand still, keep grabbing ur ass or your balls. One of the best FJ with FL. She keep on clenching the bed or pillow, i cant hold it anymore once i feel she is wet
Service: she gave me full body massage and its shiok. Like the one in legit thai parlour. Gfe also strong, still chit chat and cuddle after massage. Thus is like a few time i really spend full 90 minutes
RTF: yes but i think today is her last day.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oihast10 View Post
Bros, would you rtf a girl who delete you on line for no reason ?
Lol you must have pester her with too many messages is it? Think best not to rtf la. Service level might not be the same since rapport not there liao
Old 19-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Badeniatrut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakajaib View Post
Faye from Mypussycatdolls

Worst bonk ever.

Okt made me wait 1/2 hour. Claimed girl went out & otw back. Found out later girl was in room whole time. Overlapped timing?

Girl posted is definitely her but very chubby. I don't mind as I didn't clarify with okt abt her weight.

Before service started, girl claimed hungry & very tired. No foreplay just asked me to straight proceed to fj. basically dead fish. After a few mins of booking without finishing she asked to rest first say headache.
When asked to continue 30mins later, she say she still tired and hungry. Told me I got 10mins left when I know I have abt 30mins left.

I promptly left clearly since no mood left. Okt service recovery? Discount next time. Sorry there will be no next time for this stable.

I don't normally write bad fr but felt I have to warn other Bros this time around. Proceed at your own risk
Kudos to you for sharing your experience, I wanted to post last time but thought it was just a miscommunication so didn't wanna bitch around.

I tried this stable once and made to wait similar like you too, end up reason given okt and girl was totally different. Ever since then I never went back to this stable. Not going to trust the frs especially from Bro JR/Jerry.

So many FRs on BKG and MPCD girl all write until got dragon got tiger and charging me an arm and a leg thought it should be good. But end up virtual and reality is different.

For example recently the so call gem Jewel, while her service nothing to complain she do really put in effort but age 24 as indicated by okt but in reality she is a 35yo+ mum with kids probably could year junior of my age

Paying $100-$120 bonk also get better quality than these.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nina from Merci.
Visited yesterday.

Okt: 9/10
Fast response. Confirmed booking within 5 mins.
Central, no mrt but close to bus stop. Easy access.
Face: 7/10
Looks similar but thai tan, meaning at least 6 shades darker. Not for fair skin lover
Body: 6/10
Very skinny and petite, she said 150cm. A cup boobs with dark nips. Discounted cos i prefer average build gals. She has body art on back and right wrist.
French: 9/10
Started out with french communication for a solid 8-10 mins. She likes french, will initiate.
Painting: 7/10
Not that bushy, no smell, but paint awhile can taste abit of saltiness which should be usual. Couldn’t get her to cum from this, either my lvl too low or her lvl too high.
Bbbj: 8/10
Her tongue flicks was quite solid, but not able to maintain hands free for a long time. The bbbj was intermittent, about 10 mins on 2 occasion each.
Fj: 7/10
She’s skinny and can carry around. We only did 3 positions, but i couldn’t manage a shot with her idk why.
GFE: 5/10
She kinda friendly. But she does touched her phone on 2 occasion to reply messages.
Secondly, she was tired when I couldn’t manage to finish even after 1+ hr. So with 20 mins before time ended she went to shower and left me alone. After that she basically was just lying on the bed wrapped in bath towel watching me pcc. Big negative...

Overall: 6/10
I think we got no chemistry.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oihast10 View Post
Bros, would you rtf a girl who delete you on line for no reason ?
Why not? It's only a transaction for sex. Not dating.

If you had never requested, but the girl initiated to add you - then higher chance you'll be retained ... = got some KC.

But if you had pester her to add you in the first place, then no surprise you'll get dropped once they're safely back home ... = Pest!

Logic?
Old 19-08-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Why not? It's only a transaction for sex. Not dating.

If you had never requested, but the girl initiated to add you - then higher chance you'll be retained ... = got some KC.

But if you had pester her to add you in the first place, then no surprise you'll get dropped once they're safely back home ... = Pest!

Logic?
Exactly bro. A good fuck is a good fuck, don't need her Line to do that.

Many bros like to collect all the girls contacts, and the girls agree and play along while they are here to keep the guys coming back. But guys, don't be desperate.

I'm with bro danilov on this. If the girl offers it and you have great chemistry, then sure, take it. Good things may come from it later. But don't pester the girls, this is just a job and they are busy enough as it is.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Chaam

Looks: 8/10, Looks better than her pics nice body, quite a few tattoos on the back some might not like but I do.
Boobs: 7/10, A cup definitely not for boobs lovers
Bbbj: 9/10, Braces so opted out but catbath and AR fantastic
French: 8/10, tongue fighter but ymmv some gals won't do everyone
Fj: 9/10, Sweating despite the aircon on max, not as squirty as others but can feel how wet she gets after cumming.
Gfe: Bbbj in shower and speaks chinese/english can click easily
Location: 9/10 Great in location/quality compared to other places, though I expect the gals to be moved around occasionally for safety.

Bit awkward met another bro with his gal in lift haha, not bad looking and quite tall but not sure which gal.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Magic on 19/08 1st slot
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=699611

Been on quite a hiatus and come back to alot of great babes recently. Magic happen to be my type and past FRs indicate greatness. Mai tu liao, go for it.

Arrived at location (central area, easily accessible by public transport) and went up. Knocked on door and was welcomed by a pretty lady with knockers that would blow your mind. Magic was in a black night gown and thongs, exposing her assets which arouses your emotions. She led me by the hand into her love nest whilst chuckling at me in a cheeky manner.

Doors closed while we chatted and broke the ice, she is a jovial lady and we chatted almost everything under the sun. Slowly i moved in for a french and she reciprocated. Our hands at this point were caressing each other's body as we continued the tongue fight.

Things slowly heated up as i moved southwards, her b0.0bs were already spilling out of her nightgown as i briefly teased her and moved towards her lovehole. She gasped and gestured to me that she is getting wet. At this moment, i immediately dived down for a feast.

She begun moaning and twisting her head as i do my work, switching between tongue fucks and licking her bean. At one point, she was pulling my head towards her as i was grinding her pussy. She could not hold it any longer as she motioned for me to fuck her with my tool. No bj's for the 1st shot as i was extremely hard and she was too horny to eat it anyway. Took her in missionary as she grabbed my ass and urged me for deeper thrusts.
Got a few pumps in before she tightened up and i surrendered to her. A plus point here is that she immediately pulled me in for a deep kiss and cuddled me without even letting me our of her hole. Stayed in this position for a good minute or two before we cleaned up and showered.

After shower, we continued chatting and talked about our hobbies. Found out she likes to eat as much as i do but have not tasted much of our local food yet (bros might wanna bring some local favorites along when visiting haha)
At the same time, she never forgets to make you feel comfortable, cuddling you and making small caresses. Second round slowly warmed up as she slowly teased and stroked me.

We switched positions as she laid beneath me while i sat on her chest, moving in for a glorious mouthfuck. One of best bj's i ever got as i gyrated with her motions and slowly fucked her mouth. She could not hold it any longer as she gestured towards her pussy. I reached back and felt the wetness as i reciprocated with tongue lashing on my own. Our 69 lasted for awhile before she begged for my cock to be inside her. Switched between missionary, doggie and lotus before surrendering my 2nd shot. Same thing, not in a hurry to move and cuddled and planted alot kisses before we cleaned up.

TL;DR
Ratings as follows. Rmb YMMV
Looks: 9/10 What you see is what you get, not much difference from photos.
B0.0bs: 10/10 NATURAL C's. Extremely delicate and soft. Oppai sarang hae. She did get a lovemark from a bro whom she claims bit her. Tsk Tsk
Frenching: 9.5/10 Not the aggressive kind, but more of the sensual and passionate kind.
Painting: Allows and she squirms and moans alot,wet easily. She does not like fingering so did not force also.
FJ: 9/10 She is open to all positions and is open to try new styles.

Overall verdict: Extremely pleased with the session as there are still gems amidst out there. Probably would RTF after trying others from the same stable(seem to have a great stock)

Special Note: While returning from the second shower, we heard screams of ecstasy(loud enough to be heard from closed doors) from the next room which magic claims is felicia. Kudos to the brother out there who managed that
Old 19-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblack09 View Post
FR on Moji from rollypolly

Fast respond for rolls, book moji and proceed to location.

Look: 9/10same as photo pretty the look i like
Body: 9/10 small size with big boobs
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction D/T bring me to heaven
French: 10/10 she said she like my lips
Massage: offer but I never ask her to massage than she change to massage my balls
FJ:9/10 due to her size can easily bonk her at any position
Service: 10/10 make u feel like king
RTF: 100%

You gonna try her yr own than u will know how a good bonk feel like.
Was acutely wanted to book gals from pussythai, but OKT need to verify provide last book for other stable and nick for sbf but still can not verify, I was like WTF. Very bad attitude from the OKT I don’t understand WTF is he afraid of or maybe the gal I wanna book is his wife that’s why he don’t want us to book her. I will not recommend pussythai stable, but lucky I got rollypolly, service from OKT 100% and service from gals 100% never had a problem booking with them. Pussythai OKT u can go fly kite, gals working with u will only get less customer if u keep ur balls at home. Anyway would recommend sammster to try out gals from rollypolly, service from them is 100%
Your business must be really very bad.
No need to create new nicks and write this kind of shit FR with 9 and 10 ratings.
You are a dishonest OKT with rubbish FLs.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
No need to create new nicks and write this kind of shit FR with 9 and 10 ratings.
What a rally speech sir
Old 19-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!
Re: Michell from D88

I generally never RTF, but I just did with Michell yesterday. She is that good!

The first time, it was an amazing PSE. For example, I've discovered with her a new
combination of CIM and COF. I exploded in her mouth, but asked her not to swallow.
Instead, she kept sucking (hey, feels great!) letting the cum spill all over my cock.
After that, on her own initiative, she slowly licked the whole thing clean, and in the
process my cum stuck to her lovely face and hair. I'd say she looks good with
cum on her cheeks.

The second time, it was PSE with a passionate lover. She came three times. Once while
I was in her ass and she was playing around with her pussy in mish. Hey, what a view!
After fucking for over an hour straight, we spent the rest of the time just passionately
frenching...

As a final point, the pics that Bro Fino posts for her really do not do her justice.
I took some live pics of Michell, but she objects to having them posted, so I won't.
Let me just add some description to Bro Fino's pics:

It's her in these photos allright, but maybe before she slimmed down quite a bit.
The one on the left is the closest depiction of her body. The one on the right is
the closest match to her face (look at these pouty suckable lips), except that
her face is much thinner IRL. Michell is a tall skinny Thai babe, with slender arms
and legs, just the way I like them. She has lots of tattoos on her lower body which,
strangely enough, I don't mind in her case. She also has natural perky A-cups with
responsive nips, that you could play with forever.

Looks like Michell will stick around at our shores for a while. Enjoy, Bros!

Last edited by Magian; 19-08-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Mrblack09 Mrblack09
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post

Another guys from Pussy thai... lolx.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Which FLs should be my next target to destroy or punish as I'm hungry to teach them a lesson...

Looks like Mora or Magic likes to KC people.. Could they be my next FLs to be punished....
Old 19-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badeniatrut View Post
Kudos to you for sharing your experience, I wanted to post last time but thought it was just a miscommunication so didn't wanna bitch around.

I tried this stable once and made to wait similar like you too, end up reason given okt and girl was totally different. Ever since then I never went back to this stable. Not going to trust the frs especially from Bro JR/Jerry.

So many FRs on BKG and MPCD girl all write until got dragon got tiger and charging me an arm and a leg thought it should be good. But end up virtual and reality is different.

For example recently the so call gem Jewel, while her service nothing to complain she do really put in effort but age 24 as indicated by okt but in reality she is a 35yo+ mum with kids probably could year junior of my age

Paying $100-$120 bonk also get better quality than these.
Aiya I also kenna once from BKG Miso if any of you all could remember her. She was advertised as 25 but she's 35 years old.. But also la if BKG or other OKT state original age u think people will book and her service also I read was like waaaaa damm good but when I meet her was I think normal only but no complains la she really does put in effort and also friendly so give n take la... this girls come here to work the most is you can at least treat them as a human being instead of want a good service.. use your big head instaed of your small head to think if u mind the age or what then advice is go hook up a do xiao mei mei or go fuck spider la... girl young also got comment girl old also got comment then what u want???

Last edited by babe90; 19-08-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
plush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 338 2 days ago, shes seems tired, here's my simple FR

Looks: dont look like pic, still you wont reject a pretty syt 8/10
Communication: 6/10 simple English, have to speak slow, shes cheerful and playful.
Body: 7/10 slim n petite
Boobs: 6.5/10 - natural A+ or B i guess, enough to grab
GFE: 7/10 play and tease you from time to time
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: NA didnt try
FJ: 7.5/10 has innocent look which was a turn on. tried few position with no complains, unload in doggy position, her petite small arch back view, with her nice ass spread out was just too much for me.

Room: place was ok, towels are clean just that towels didnt dry well, got the smelly undried smell that was turn off .

She's a pretty SYT and her service is pretty gd, do enjoy, especially at this price, worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1