The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
Doggoman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggoman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggoman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Paris from SS

Before you continue reading, please know experience differs from one to another. My comments are subjective.

Location- Walkable distance from nearest mrt station. Clean room with shared bathroom.

Syt with cute and petite body and two small tattoo. Green and shy but smiles alot. Willing to please.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakaxiang View Post
FR for Yoko from SH69.

Location: Discrete but quite a distance to walk, bros who drive should have an easier time.

Looks: 9/10. Similar to pictures other than touch up here and there. She is super skinny IRL.

Shower: 0/10 Cause I can shower alone at home. Toilet could be cleaner.

Frenching: NA. Maybe because braces, tho her page does say Frenching allowed, tried to initiate, but she didn't want.

BBBJ: 5/10 Nothing much to say here, short session only and she quickly move into position after that.

Painting: 5/10 Unshaved, no smell. Didn't try fingering.

GFE: 5/10 Can see she try to break the ice, but really nothing much to TCSS. I didn't mind that she use phone while waiting to recover.

FJ: 5/10 Accommodating to different positions but not much sounds etc. First shot finish in Missionary. Second shot cowgirl. During doggy, her ass quite flat so not really enjoyable.

RTF: No. Maybe other FL set my expectations too high, but this was only an okay bonk for me.

Overall: 5/10.
$160 for a rubbish bonk.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
masakari81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can't seem to find this. Got link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacLaughs View Post
Julie from Sexhouse69

Overall Rating: 8.2

Old 02-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Took a late night slot with Nissan from ThaiCandy888 on her first day at work. Oh how i missed her since last year.

I enjoyed the conversations with her. She is genuine and can sense her good-heart as we talk.

Shower was great as she serve me dutifully, cleaning me up and teasing me with the rub rub with the back of her body. She even initiated holding my hands to her nicely done up C boobs as she washes herself.

BBBJ was soft and sensual like last year, lots of tongue teasing and ball licking. She is the sensual kind, not the wild kind.

Learnt from her she was very tired because of night flight and a tough customer (big and long and takes very long) during the day.

I was careful with her during FJ as i don't really like it if the girl is in pain because of me. She is still very willing and encourage me to enjoy myself

Light massage after the deed as we talked about what she was doing before she came to SG and what her plans are in future.

Wanted to leave early so that she can rest but she insist I stay longer since it was raining and she wants to serve me.

Good gal here, bros pls take gentle care of her.

Experience is still good as always.

Bro Ken responsive as usual. Tease me somemore! Haha

Looks 9
Boobs 9
Figure 9
Shower 9
BBBJ 8.5
FJ 8
Conversations 9.5
Old 02-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zakaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
$160 for a rubbish bonk.
Hahaha bo bian lor, take one for the team.
Old 02-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masakari81 View Post
Back to LOS, bro. U miss the boat !
Old 02-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
$160 for a rubbish bonk.
Seem like all Ang Pai shown up all/most went to drain after a few days from show case. Sian.
Old 02-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rderle55 View Post
Seem like all Ang Pai shown up all/most went to drain after a few days from show case. Sian.
Unless its previously proven, usually hype for an "ang pai" (especially those first timers) got high chance of causing them to be overworked leading to poor attitude, price increase and overall poorer experience for everyone. I tend to steer clear of those unless just at the beginning of their tour when they are still fresh.
Old 02-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Finally got my RTF session with K306 from ILT after having to book her 2 days in advance!!! Only can find 3 FRs written on her and yet many bro here makes so many bookings and then all keep quiet quiet siah. I can understand y....

Anyway, the statics are still the same as my previous FR except...

Bbbj: 10/10 (blow me till I wanna CIM siah...)

GFE: 10/10 (massage positions include the Thai twisting and "cracking" of my back... After one bro "complaints" abt her being too green and does not know that she is expected to remove the condom and clean up customer after the deed, she now knows clearly what are our expectations in SG. Hahaha

Hope the real life pictures taken by me can add up the sweetness level by another notch. Imagine I bonked her on the dressing table while she is dressed like this.

Approval already gotten from Okt as well as lady herself for sharing the pic.

Btw, I bounced into a chio and slim lady in the lift. Caught notice of her partly becoz she dressed up very gracefully. Guess what? She is K307 and apparantly got many bro here looking for something more "adventurous". Kudos to these bro!! Hee hee hee (evil smile)...

Enjoy ur weekend bonking!
My original Nick: (@^@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post

... Fast hand and fast leg confirm a slot this afternoon. 1st blood FR for K306 from ILT...

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Face: 9/10
Door opened and saw a sweet-looking gal-next-door face peeking out from behind the door...

Body: 8.5/10
My favourite slim type...

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural B and her pointed boobs really sui...

Frenching: 9/10
Yes! Initially just gentle and light kisses...

Painting/Fingering: 9.5/10
Shaved below. Too irresistible...

BBBJ: 9/10
Not really into bbbj but I'm surprised...

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in standing doggy...

GFE: 9/10
Able to speak simple English...

Overall: 9/10
Very very satisfied indeed...

RTF: Absolutely! Definitely value for money. Think she is gg to be popular fast.

My original Nick: (@^@)

Last edited by d0n0b; 02-03-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by masakari81 View Post
she left liao
Old 02-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Pussy overworked liao lah
Go fuck someone else
Agreed, cookie told me she had 10 customers a day...I would avoid those who are over worked per day.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ally from TRL (4:30pm @2 March)

Looks: 7/10

Shower: 8/10

BBBJ: 8.5/10

GFE: 7/10

FJ: 8/10

YMMV
Old 02-03-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=718807

Any Fr for her? Like a cutie leh. Bro who try before don't so niao leh.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
Agreed, cookie told me she had 10 customers a day...I would avoid those who are over worked per day.
Woah 10 !! No wonder at later stage Ang Pai service level all drop.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
TuapekkongAndy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DragonCave Kitty.

Initially planned to go with another babe from my favourite stable, but my plans, timing and the location not convenient for yesterday, so I decided to try different one this time (to that stable's boss, you still my favourite bro!).

Saw some thread, and out of the babes, only her pics attracted me the most. Has the looks of someone I used to date, but she's like the younger version of that person.

Name also unique for a Thai, name of an old good friend whom I occasionally had feelings for but got friend zoned (long story hahah).

It was a late night slot, the 2nd last one, but she was welcoming and smiling all the way. As usual, spoke Thai to break the ice, but she could really speak English well so I changed my SOP and just spoke English with her.

I washed myself up as I also had to relieve myself. The toilet, and the room, was small. After washing, her turn, she told me, 2 minutes na ka, I teased and said, I can't wait! 2 seconds can? She giggled.

After the shower, she asked if I wanted massage first, or fuck first. At first I was tired and said massage but halfway through my lil bro woke up and I said I changed my mind and wanna do the deed first.

BBBJ started, and rarely I got this, but she actually went all the way down my throbbing head felt the tightness of her throat gagging, almost like a tight pussy orgasming, but with a warm wet tongue playing with the bottom of my shaft. Almost CIM.

But I stopped and kissed her, frenched while pulling her up to embrace, we made out for some time until we couldn't take it anymore, I rolled her over and had her in passionate missionary while mouth still locked, occasionally looking at her face as we fucked.

she's experienced in this line, but her seeming innocent teenage lover vibe can be a KC trap sia. When I'm done cumming, she actually tightened her embrace around me and let me just lie down there feeling our warm bodies and hearts beat.

She smiled sweetly like it was the best thing in the world when I looked at her face as I pulled out.

After that, she massaged, quite decent strength for a non professional, while we chat about life, work, studies, etc.

She's also really easy to talk with, not the kind that answer questions with only 1 or 2 words and silent, but open up and tell a bit of her stories while listening to mine with more questions showing genuine interest.

The chemistry was good that I actually impressed myself with making her laugh loudly a couple of times. Usually I don't get to do that at first impression - I'm no expert pick up artist, that's why I'm paying to chiong ladies, lah haha. If I expert PUA, I get to bonk for free.

But yeah, either she really good EQ and extroverted or the chemistry was nice.

I don't wanna rate, but basically, go for her if you looking for:

1. Sweet young teenage / college lover feel.
2. Warm welcoming service with a smile. There wasn't a single second she did not smile, maybe except while she was horny while fucking.
3. Good conversation in English/Thai. Can tell she's an intelligent and motivated gal.
4. Looks are subjective/relative, but quite decent, a sweet, cute natural beauty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1