The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
deenyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AKI --- seduction

Area: very central. The G area

Outlooks: Quite fair. Cutesy next door girl looks... She looked super familiar... realised she was here before actually.. reminds me of that ah lian in poly that love to club with a hot bod

Bod: She's quite petite. under 160. good body.

DFK: planted many kisses all over me.. initially she didnt want to french but after she warm up and got some KC, managed to have some tongue fighting but nothing intense.

Tits: A good set of Bs. That are quite firm... the power of youth.... she's like a dynamite. small but power. details below...

FJ FJ FJ FJ FJ: So we took a nice hot shower together and while in the shower, she cleaned me up nice and good.. rubbed her youthful boobies all over me and gave me a quick and strong BBBJ in the shower. Her pussy is well trimmed and i brushed my hand across it and felt her goose bumps.. hehe. after the BBBJ, we went to the room together and i just laid down on the bed edge like a king and she sashayed towards me and got down on her knees and sucked on me like a girl sucking her lollipop. Just thinking about it now gives me a hard on.
After a while, after i shiok already, i pointed for her to lie on the bed and i dived into that wet pussy.. i gave it a nice big long lick from bottom to top and felt her goose bumps again.. i knwe this girl wants a good pussy licking and stuck in one finger as i painted her... very good surround sound as she was playing with her boobies. BTW, she has really nice nipples that are so hard and suckable. her hands roamed all over and she started pulling a bit of my hair.. this girl is ready to get fucked.
i took a condom and capped.. i closed her legs and lifted them up and enjoyed the sight of my cock disappearing into her tight young pussy.. very wet... can see the shiny wet juices.. such a glorious sight! i wanted to remain in control this round so after a while, i turned her to her side and with her legs still closed, pounded her really hard and fast and saw her closing her eyes and moaning really loudly... finally lay her on her back again and placed her legs on my shoulder and hit pummel speed and pulled out and came all over her body.... damn shiok!

we laid together and rested for a bit and then took a quick shower and back onto the bed where we tcss. English quite good wor. Understand that she is actually someone that quite likes sex but this is subjective la, need to be able to KC la. which is precisely what i did lah..

so we were lying down facing each other and then, she suddenly squeeze her tits together and asked me to suck them. ho say liao, i know this girl is ready to be drilled again.... we kissed a little bit and i moved my hand down and her legs auto open... haha... could not resist and faster went down on her... she was a bit surprised but then a few good long licks and she was back on her back enjoying my tongue. this time i put in 2 fingers and i rested on the floor and pulled her to the bed edge. after a while, my cock was really hard and my balls were aching so i laid on the bed and she capped me and lowered herself onto me... i like it that she wasnt kneeling with me in the middle but she was like squatting down, like taking a pee.. so when i tilt my head up, i can see my cock slowly and with friction, disappearing into her glorious pussy.... this girl wanted to be in control because after a while, i wanted to come up and she pushed me back down! so i wet my thumb and rub her clit and suddenly, she started moaning really loudly and then her pace was so quick and then we both came together... she laid on top of me trying to catch her breath and then told me to come and fuck her again. on liao lor, KC already so sure will be the next few great fucks for the week.

TOP NOTCH girl with OVER THE TOP service.

confirm rtf.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bananarepublic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

late FR for NANA from Blackwings.

She already gone but need to leave review for girl and staple, Also I'm new here so please spare some slack.
look: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 B- cup natural
french: -
painting: -
Shower alone
BBBJ: 10/10 This is the best BJ i had,deep and wet with balls work, so shiok cannot control and release within 5 mins(so disappointed on me but super relaxed too
GFE: 8/10 We chatted for long about work, places and not all, can say in full chat mood and comforting.Very sweet talks.
FJ: 2nd round finally have chance to pound her which she started with BBBJ to make it hard and direct in doggy position but she was not much in different positions so here 5/10 although pussy has good feel.
Overall for girl 7/10 but OKT was mess as he given wrong address initially when i reach address on time, then he said wrong address and again need to take taxi and go. So overall experience was 6/10.
Hopefully next time OKT will be careful.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 14
benbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Tuna Fantasia Babes ytd evening session (sorry if double post as my last 1 didn’t show up after 17hrs +-)

Look 9-10 same as pic

Body 8-10 firm & busty, love those tattoos

Bbbj 7-10 Sop, no tongue action

Freching 0-10 reject tongue action, reluctant to kiss (sian) advertised provide.

Fj 8-10 sop, I got no special request

Cim no as advertised

Bath 7-10 sop

Gfe can’t give point as I ask too much liao end up like fren. Lol

Overall experience 7-10, not great & not bad, service just like legal Geylang wan, find it too pricey for the lack of service. (Dmg 160-2-90)

Last edited by benbee; 01-07-2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Add detail
Old 01-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another BBBJ + CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
COmpleted another Good CIM with this Gal Last week before booking IN.

JULIUS 36D Not for SYT lover

She can speak Good English also.

People looking for Body to Body Massage

She is the one.
Bro, she has the nuru gel for B2B massage?
Old 01-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DurianPancake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - Laura - 5pm slot 010719

Bro SK, I owe you a FR so here it is.

Let’s get right down to the girl. She’s a 22 year old chick. Currently studying in the Uni. She travels the world and is a pretty wild one. I’m Super picky with girls. Some guys rate girls 9/10 but when I book alr, I see, I’m not very satisfied. Girls at TRL all of quite high quality so I had to pick this one right. And oh boy i did. I absolutely scored. Laura is a gorgeous chick. Big natural tits. Definitely a D. Pointy nipples and her boobs aren’t saggy. She has a slim frame with very little fat.

Boys, I repeat. She is a looker. Tell her to let down her hair and you know what I mean. She is really very pretty. She has thick makeup on but I think she looks just fine even if she didn’t have any on. CHIO FUCKING BU

Boobs : 1000/10 just cause they are huge and natural for an Asian girl.
Body : 9/10
Looks : 9/10

Now on to the fuck...

I don’t do cat baths cause I’m easy tickled.
Her blowjob... mehhhh could be improved. A bit too much teeth but she compensated by being able to take it deep.

We did multiple positions, standing doggie, missionary, cowgirl. The whole lot. Pound her hard and hear the loudspeaker go. She moans so much and is so connected during sex. We finished in standing doggie facing the mirror. I grabbed her boobs hard and pounded her. Was nice to see her bounce.

BJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10

She’s an extremely fun girl to be around. We spent a lot of time talking, she was telling me about her time working in japan, Korea. And this is her first time in Singapore so guys, treat her nicely.

RTF? Hell yes. Form a connection with her and she will please you.
She leaves in 1 week’s time so flood Bro SK’s WhatsApp and book her. I swear I’ll see those tits in my sleep tonight... 🥳
Old 01-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
G4R888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by akihara89 View Post
It’s an apartment. Anyway, long time lurker here I want to say that bro staminadick fr is as accurate as my session with her earlier. P.S. she works as a ‘masseur’ back in Thailand so do try it out and she deserves more customers. Be nice to her pls
Tried booking her today, but her okt did his verification and said cannot accept.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=734186

Wendi from lax

Look: 8/10
Boob: small B
Body: quite fair super slim kind tattoo on the waist
Bbbj: 9/10 many tongue action
Fj: tight and soft moan
Massage: 9/10
Com: speak decent english

Overall a good and kinky girl, every cent worth it, gave her time don't rush it she will massage your dick ball area with her cocunut oil follow by her sensation blowjob. Hope some kind bro or okt provide her as she only bought 1 over and finishing soon.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=733944

Location central area

Anna i also a syt

Look: 80-90% like photo
Boob: B
Body: petite small size
Bbbj: average still green but try hard to provide her service
Fj: nice soft moan tight and natural wet
Massage: yes

Overall she is green but willing to make your money well spent. Ask for cim she said don't like and i don't force her, a shy and gentle kitten that tell me what service i like just let her know she will try to provide as she don't really know what she can provide to make customer happy.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
crabboy373 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Hi bro , sounds like you had a good one, do you mind sharing the contact “??
Old 01-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boynextdoor444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oil from RollyPolly

Had a few encounters this year but first FR cause exp was that good. Looked for reviews based on FL that would french well and hence went to her. Was not disappointed!

OKT was quick to reply and location is decent too.
I see pics have been updated on the thread, but even if not, she is not someone you would reject. Very nice smile throughout and quite playful. From shower itself she was completely on me sliding up and down from front and backside. Started Frenching and then continued till we got on the bed. Even then lah very high gfe as she playfully rubs while Frenching max. Still turns me on even now. Skipped bbbj and went straight to FJ. Rides like a beast.
Inbetween rest we just lay cuddled against each other, before I went down to paint her for round 2. Soft sexy continuous moans with body movement. Put cap on and rode her for round 2.
High GFE with that smile and no time check at all. One of the best experiences.

Rtf: I usually don't bonk that often but might just go for a second time this week.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rotiselite90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any BBBJ CIM girls to recommend bros? Its hard to find one lady willing to go all out for this 😉
Old 01-07-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fegan Mox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bibi from TheRegentLust
01 July 2019 8pm

Location: East, if you're driving, there's a carpark right behind love nest. if you're hungry after the deed, lots of food options
Looks: 7.5/10 light make-up. she told me she is 21. you can honestly tell she is young unlike some ladies open door already you know is most likely early 30s instead of what is posted.
Body: 8/10 slim. height probably 1.58m?
boobs: 9/10 natural
Shower: Showered together. I am not a fan getting serviced in the bathroom so it is usually fast in fast out for me.
Personality: Smiling through out. a bit ting tong vibes. did not spend alot of time on her phone which is always good
Skipping details about the deed as it was SOP.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Winf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=733655

Central area

Meme from Rollypolly hardworking swt

Look: 7/10 (Looks a bit chubbier but still very cute)
Boob: 7/10 B
Body: 7/10 Slim slightly taller than I expected but nice ass
Bbbj: 9/10 fucking hardworking. CIM but still continue suck.
Fj: 8/10 did doggy and such a hot piece of ass.

Bro help with finding good avail girl.
Overall 7/10, pretty good service and body but I've had better girls from rollybro. Prob won't rtf by if you love bbbj she's a gem.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

any bros here tried to book from thai model club? msg bro for booking but no reply kena ignore, previously still can send fl rough location. sibei head scratching LOL.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Nell under Teeruk Lover.
8pm, 01/07/2019.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=18894187#post18894187

Location: Central apartment with shared bathroom, need to walk staircase. Has kitchen can cook. The only downside was people inside can often hear men talking outside.
Face: Pretty like photo, except for her chin being slightly protruding and slight Thai tan.
Body: Slim, BMI 19, height as 165cm looks accurate. Small tattoos on right shoulder and back. Her collar bone makes her body look very good, confirm can succeed the eggs on collar bones challenge.
Boobs: Enhanced C with pointy nipples, sensitivity was not bad. Look good on her slim 165cm height frame.
Painting: Shaved, responsive and juicy.
French: Allowed, but more lips actions than tongue fight.
FJ: Normal tightness, she needed KY. Could tell she enjoys FJ based on her grabbing on my back, arms and bedsheet. She had to hold back not to moan because worry neighbour can hear. I've feedback to Bro SK.
CIM: Right before cumming, managed to pull out, remove cd while moving towards her mouth. Then she obediently gave BBBJ till I released all my ammo. Not the DT CIM, but she did suck till dry.
English: Primary one level, can communicate with basic English.
GFE: Quite high because she allowed french painting, she slowly undressed me and allowed me to undress her, wash her, cuddle in between shots.

Overall: Bros who like slim FL with pretty collar bone that allows CIM french painting and provides good service decent GFE and enjoys FJ, Nell is the one for you.
Bros who'd prefer soft natural boobs petite FL, pls look elsewhere.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1