The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Made a booking with a stable which most bros here have said to avoid. Upon reaching, OKT said she is otw. 10mins later say she is outside getting condoms and drinks.... 20mins later I ask "So?". He replied "Yes". I said the girl back? He said "Yes". No next step and instruction. When I ask whether i should go up, he then relented and lemme know the unit number.

When the door is opened, they looked nothing like pic in ad. I handed the bottle of ice lemon tea i bought and left the unit. The okt still ask me why I left. I replied non of the 3 FL looks like the pic and he replied "Oh ok". Facepalm...

WTF! Totally waste of my bloody time.
Old 17-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Made a booking with a stable which most bros here have said to avoid. Upon reaching, OKT said she is otw. 10mins later say she is outside getting condoms and drinks.... 20mins later I ask "So?". He replied "Yes". I said the girl back? He said "Yes". No next step and instruction. When I ask whether i should go up, he then relented and lemme know the unit number.

When the door is opened, they looked nothing like pic in ad. I handed the bottle of ice lemon tea i bought and left the unit. The okt still ask me why I left. I replied non of the 3 FL looks like the pic and he replied "Oh ok". Facepalm...

OMFG, bro mind sharing which stable was this?
Old 17-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR of Maya from LAX

Looks: More like the following pic. Into late 20s. Sweet look despite her age.

Body: More of the curvy type. Pretty well maintained and slim.
Boobs: Man made. A little hard for my preference. Nice raisin nipples.
French: Yes but with minimal Tongue Action
BBBJ: One of her better traits. Nice suction. She Knows how to use her tongue very well.
FJ: She put on her lingerie and had it around her waist so know it is meant to cover her stretch marks. Then again, she is really tight.... Did cowgirl and then CIM on 1st shot. She gave a short massage. Started 2nd shot with missionary and flat doggy.
GFE: Non commercial and very pleasant personality. Speaks rather elementary English.

Saw Kay during the break to washroom and she sure looks good...
Old 17-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
OMFG, bro mind sharing which stable was this?
Stable starting with C
Old 17-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SpoiledHonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking about the best Tarma pair I had.

Always been a lurker like many bros.
But I gotta share this Tarma pair that I only discovered too late. And I probably not gonna have time to RTF them.

How would you like this pair to be sucking on your man meat together?

A fellow bro shared with me about his experience with this Tarma pair and it totally sounded like something you'll never had.
I got curious and decide to try it our for myself.

This pair's chemistry is so good due to the many times they worked together. I had a session with them last night and here's my review on them.

Nest:
Slim girl with a pretty face. Very sexy slim legs. High GFE, less of a slutty type. Blowjob is great with CIM. Fucking her is great too as she is light and easy to move her around.

Minzy:
The more slutty one of the pair. Minzy is average to slim build with a very naughty attitude. Great blowjob but no CIM. But at least she does cof. Fucking Minzy doggy is the best as she does knows to move along rhythm for a very proactive experience.

The session:
I went to shower with nest first while minzy joined in later.
I went out to wait for them as they finish cleaning up.they came out and came left and right on me, taking care of me each one side from top to bottom.
Managed to finish 1 shot with each of them.

Minzy is great at doggy and cowgirl with very mind blowing Cof. Cause she takes it like she wants it.

Nest is a great balance with lots of frenching during the deed. Can do Cim. A very good combination with Minzy.

There isn't much time to waste as they are leaving very soon. Tarma pair like this a rare find. If you are not into Tarma. You still won't go wrong with any of them alone.
It's a waste that I only discover them now. Hopefully can RTF them in Bangkok when they go back. Would be good to have them all night. One night would be godlike.
Old 17-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3268 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Susan (Seduction)

Location: Check with OKT. Gum me can walk from MRT but need to know how.
Room: Clean but small. Towels new and equipment complete
Looks: 9/10 Same as per pic. Pretty enough not to be cancel
Shower: 8/10 As per SOP shower me clean and proceed to room
Catbath: 8/10 Focus a lot of nipples before moving down south
BBBJ: 9/10 Pretty girl curvy body doing a bbbj with deepthroat and a slutty face imagine that
FJ: 10/10 Very Tight! Soft moans as she's a bit shy but her face can tell she enjoys and try to tahan only..
GFE: Overall ok cuddles chit chat but engish so-so. At least she tried and not a deadfish
RTF material: Yes
Dmg: 150/90/2 this at least is good because no rush and she also don't play phone which is good.
Old 17-08-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post

Is either chivas , scarlet or mansion. Get the same shit also
Old 17-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
Linda by TRL.

It’s really a mixed feeling session with her just awhile back.

maybe am a snag and dramatized the encounter with my wild thoughts of sympathy.

She is a really young mother, her complexion is flawless. But childbirth had significant impact on her body.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off her beautiful face. Her mesmerizing eyes kind of telling me she is going through difficult time in life and my heart melts. I cannot bring myself to force her to french or give a blowjob as she hided. Perhaps new to this trade. So we had sex right away while grazing into each other’s eyes.

She don’t offer much as most of the time is rather reserved and l let her play her phone after our first sex to keep herself company.

And I left with a heavy heart, that’s how much a pretty face set me thinking.
Generally reflects the poor quality on the market now.
Most girls are young mothers with baby damage.
Stretch marks, saggy tits or badly enhanced tits....
Old 17-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
Mansion88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Is either chivas , scarlet or mansion. Get the same shit also

Hi bro, do not accuse my stable of doing that, we provide excellent service with true live pics and superb service.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansion88 View Post
Hi bro, do not accuse my stable of doing that, we provide excellent service with true live pics and superb service.
Have or not only customer who have book before will know 😁
Old 17-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

cumeverywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Have or not only customer who have book before will know 😁
I agree with bro Thaiexpress. Recently booked a girl from mansion.... arrived at location okt say room not ready.. lol aft 5 mins waiting still same... dont bother waiting and cancelled.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fang (Thai Model Club)

Looks: 7.5/10 (Dont look like pic, but still ok, mid 20's)
Body: 8/10 (Tall with nice frame. A bit of tummy fat but I like)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural C, sag a little. Nice nipple and dont allow to suck much)
Frenching: 8/10 (Soft and nice but dont allow to kiss or lick ear area)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Did a lot more hj than bbbj)
Massage: 9/10 (She knows what to do. Right pressure at the right places)
GFE: 5/10 (Lazy, dont even sop bath together)
FJ: 5/10 (No moan, no foreplay to built up to FJ. Lazy in FJ as well)
Venue: 9/10 (Really nice cosy hotel room, though abit small and just for today)

Overall: 6/10. RTF: No.
She dont look bad, just the attitude and many no no's. She more suited for massage service.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
hohoho1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very common one la.

The age and stats stated on their thread 80% not accurate one.

See the weight and height look so nice, but when u reach there is mini hippo
Old 17-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumeverywhere View Post
I agree with bro Thaiexpress. Recently booked a girl from mansion.... arrived at location okt say room not ready.. lol aft 5 mins waiting still same... dont bother waiting and cancelled.
Mansion88..so i not the one who have problem with you
Old 17-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

lupcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Betty from silkstockings 2/5

https://www.silk777.com/betty-21yo.html

Location: Discreet location I quite like the privacy and ease of entrance

No need much introduction about this gem!
Looks: looks like 22-23 years old! She looks like a chio sg girl which you will take a double loo.

Body/boobs: WOW! The softness and the size omg... I’m still thinking about it lol
Like many said, hour glass figure, not those boney type of body but damn sexy

BJ/Paint/French: I do cbj but can feel the pressure just nice. Good to paint, no smell. No frenchy for me just light kisses. Maybe need to be more persistent.

FJ: doggy position feels damn good and can see her jiggly butt. Accommodating to multiple position. Didn’t have the opportunity to try cow girl is a regret omg...

GFE: seriously.. her English is totally Singaporean accent. Really feels like doing with a SG girl. She’s going back soon so no chance for me to RTF.. gonna miss her..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1