The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried out new stable plus66 ytd. Okt is super friendly and approachable. Responsive to my texts also 👍🏼

Had Jinnie for overnight. She’s a cute and fun girl to be with. Very ting tong character who talks a lot haha. Really good trait for overnight. But she wasn’t feeling well so we only had 1 shot during the night n 1 in the morning.

Bbbj and fj were good, and love her moans as I pumped her harder. She will push my ass to pump her during missionary. Finished off with Cof in bathroom. For this I must credit to okt cos I kept asking confirm can COF. Previously kena cheated by another okt.

Morning had another round with her - just like having with your gf when u wake up in the morning. For those who want genuine , cute n gfe girl can try her

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masbms View Post
Hi Guys,

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=751562.

Please avoid this OKT. Such a scam, booked Miko but another girl turned up. When asked for the girl which I booked. Her attitude totally changed and she chased me out. Msg OKT he keep saying you go inside the room means you are okay with the girl. I was totally lost. Just avoid this stable. Bad experience
yes, price and photos looked too good to be true!
Old 21-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
This my fascinating bonk experience.

Stable: PC69
Gem: Magic
Face: look younger in real person, syt with elegance.
Body: typical Thai girl height, no fats
Boob: man made c cup, quite proportion to her ⏳ body, gorgeous! IMHO.
Skin: fairer compare to Thai tan, even asked her is she mixed with Chinese.
Communication: easy to communicate as she is quite smart girl.
FJ: very seducing moan, willing to try many positions.
BBBJ: quite skillful though Magic said new to this job.
GFE: super strong, as if my soul mate type of gf. We chat everything under the sun. She command very high in this section which compensate her greenness in this field.

RTF: absolutely yes 1000%

Bro JJ shall be get all credits as without his "always recommend the best interest to customer" ethics. I really unable to discover and experience this gem!
Old 21-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneedforaname View Post
FR - Far Rolly Polly

Nice slim girl who loves taking care of you!
Her English now great which is a big plus for me. I didn't need to translate at all.

Overall: lots of fun and looks like she really enjoys sex.

Looks: 9/10. Almost exactly like the pictures. If you like what you see then you'll not be disappointed

Body: 8/10 very slim and tall. Great ass.

CIM bbj: 7/10 very good! Great suction and no teeth. Looks at you through the whole thing.

FJ: 9/10. Tried at least 4 positions and all were a lot of fun!

I think what stood out the most for me was her personality. Very funny girl that caters to your needs.
Yes bro, tried her and rtf once, english still normal can communicate, service oriented girl, i got CIM too.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Had champagne SS last night 8.30pm.

OKT service up there as usual.

Overall a good session and especially good for those who also want a massage as she's trained in it. Massage style is same as Yuma(siam angels)

Looks wise 80% resemblance.
Body is meaty but not till a baby elephant.
Boobs are huge and real.
Lots of frenching.
Bbbj is good.
FJ wise, very accomodating and she would pleasure herself during the deed. Moaning and biting of pillow.

Overall a good bonk.
Only that I'm not too comfortable with regards to the access of the nest

Last edited by Murlok; 21-12-2019 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Spell girls name wrongly
Old 21-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by caelias

tried wawa just now, very close to the photos
Heard shes leaving soon, may rtf her solo before she leaves
Old 21-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
jimmybu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneD View Post
FR for Miky - MANSION

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=757214

I was surprised when the door opened. I thought a syt streamer celebrity greeted me but it was miky. Sweet smile, fair white skin (no thai tan at all, serious) and 0 fats. Yes, she is one of those rare perfectly figured. The picture is 8/10. IRL is 12/10. I manage to click with her before we start and had a wonderful time later. One of the best 90 mins of my life. Thanks bro mansion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjacky View Post
Tried Sora already, superb service, very high gfe girl.She really loves sex and u can tell she really enjoys it. DFK , bbbj with dt, abit ar, looks 80% to pic. RTF definately

Tried Sora too, curvy body,those looking for slim not suitable but i like her soft natural boobs real big and nice meat at the correct places, no tummy. Very high gfe and loves to french and be painted with fingering. Saw miki when i left, was totally stunned by her looks. Will try miki next
Old 21-12-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
monkey2013 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Por from Rolly

RTF Por, sweet as usual, intense bbbj and ar. GFE is very ood, cuddle and kiss on the bed, stroking her pussy making her wet.

BBBJ she will look at you with her slutty eyes, asked for longer bbbj she obliged.

She is ok with taking photos of her. Took one photo and ask me to post it here.

Old 21-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -142 / Power: 0
hhhjjj hhhjjj

Tried this 2 girls back to back, SYT combo from Rollypolly

ZIN
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755882

Slim syt with a bubbly character, nice ass for doggy. High GFE type, a little green but out to please. Rides really well and sexy moans.

Cat
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755878

Very slim syt, can speak a little chinese, real horny,gets really wet when u lick her boobs, abit small. Love fingering and will pull u closer to french and stick her tongue in your mouth. Rides really well too ad her moan are those stereo type. BBBJ can improve on suction as shes those slow licking sucking type

Overall 8/10, I like syts so this 2 fits me well, will rtf
Old 21-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post

KitKat - RL - https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756801

I personally love the location, if you are not driving then I am not sure how you are going to get there though.

Small sized, fake big boobs, fair skinned and surgically enhanced eyes and nose.

She is friendly, english is good.

She is a baeuty (enhanced though) just that how I wish her boobs were real. Haiz why so difficult to find natural and do AJ? I kinda miss Bella RL.

AJ was missionary, nothing eventful, just another fuck. It was not too bad. Probably will RTF if I can't find any natural boobies with AJ.

I'll just add in some slightly older fucks, the girls have gone though but would like to highlight how good RL is. Great service, beautiful girls so far.

-------------------

$160/90/2+AJ $30 - Bella

Remember I said how I missed Bella? There she is, although alot meatier in person her boobs are to die for. E cups at least with AJ I can tell you it is a good fuck.

I did 2 styles of ass fucking, missionary and doggy. The first time I fucked her pussy I CIM, that was a good feeling.

She is friendly, speaks good english, was a pre-school assistant or something. Kinda cute. One of the better fucks I've had in 2019.

Finally, an overated fuck
------------------

$200/90/2 - Purple

Purple came to our shores twice, I missed her the first time and then when I saw her I grabbed the chance.

She looks 90% similar to her pics. Fair skinned, 1.65m tall, slim. I fucked her missionary and took some time to cum.

Fake boobs, very hard. The problem with her is she talks too much haha. About her travels, bfs, Europe.

Or maybe I didn't have the chemistry with her. Whatever it is, for $200 she is highly overpriced and her service is overated.
which stable bro? Rebornlover? I think see gone back. Her photo said all is artificial including nose. She spend a lot of money for outlook and come here for earn again 😆. Her selfie directly say "come fuck me hard". Fisrt look every men want fuck her, no mind to see how she is beauty 😂.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
amhelp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ploy from Mansion.

quick replies from bro for the arrangement.
Good and clear instruction to location (central)

Appearance: typical Thai tan, 85% to photo other than the skin tan.
Body: Petite body frame, small SYT
Boobs: not for boobs lover. This is down-side for me.
French: fair
BBBJ: slow and nice.
FJ: enjoyable real moan.
Overall enjoyable session.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by will18nov2003 View Post
Difficult decision whether to post. But at the risk of cannot book cake in future, good things must share.

She has the look and thin figure that i like. But bec Im boob lover so was initially not impressed.

What i discovered to my surprise was that she was still lactating - wow. I had experienced it once with my FB and during that time, she was super horny, sensitive to boob stimulation that she will cum just by u suckig her tits. Cake was exactly the same.

Long story short, it was a solid session for me. Managed to make her so horny that she got me to stand twice despite being a single shooter.

For those who have not experieced a lactating girl, u dun know what u are missing.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756043
What does lactating mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post

LOVE AFFAIR

WAWA

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756326

OKT 10/10: Swift instructions, swift confirmations.
Locale 10/10: Very good location in Orchard!. Fresh towels, awesome bed, Good Bathrooms!

Looks: Close to the photos provided, sharp chin and big eyes. I would say she is tanned tho.

Body: C cup but with nice nips that is really sensitive. Extremely nice to rub around.

Frenching: 9/10 good tongue action

BBBJ: Her foreplay to bbbj was superb. She does it for a almost 15 minutes in and out DEEPTHROAT and covered all areas. Wet with good suction and hardworking.

Pussy: 8.5/10 easily wet after fingering her for 2mins, caps on, and make her scream

FJ Action 20/10

When we are showering together, she will really soap and rinse my body well. She will soap my whole my body. What really amazed me is, when she rinse away the soap on my 2IC than she start to proceed to give me a BBBJ. Jitao went to heaven enjoying her BBBJ (This last a heavenly 5min)

Her BBBJ consist of 2IC head licking, balls sucking, balls licking, will also BBBJ with those saliva feeling (i told her i wan a good 15 minutes)
I push her head down as deep as I can till my cock hit the back of her mouth and slowly squeeze deeper into her throat so she was balls-deep. She cough whenever I pulled out

I allowed her to ride all she want in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, grinding, pumping.

Then I took control and banged her in my favourite positions. The feeling was passionate with deep Frenching whenever possible. Can feel her body trembling constantly during our actions.

Finishing in the rubbers inside her also feels damn shiok.

RTF: I will definitely give her another round of DEEP DEEP THROAT.
Will rtf wawa before she leaves, heard shes leaving soon
Old 21-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://141lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&...cf e5a51b1df6

Looks good.. Any FR?
Old 21-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gloriousdead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ploy from Mansion

Looks: 7/10 85% same as photo but looks similar. Thai tan.
Boobs: 7/10 Smaller than expected
Body: 9/10 Overall slim, SYT
French: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, works on the balls abit
FJ: 9/10 Perfect ass for doggy style. Moaning shiok!
GFE: 9/10 Sweet girl. Post sex cuddling she will shower you with kisses and play

RTF: Yes

Overall:

Looks abit different from photos, and takes a while to warm up. But awesome in bed and excellent GFE. Definitely not time watcher.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

Virgin post here for MIKI last night - (Mansion Stable)

Looks: 8.5/10 Fair and skinny. To me look like Taiwanese abit
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced / no scars
Body: 9.5/10 Fantastic figure except that not shaved down below
French: 6/10 Light pecks w/ abit tongue action
BBBJ: 6/10 Didnt thought it was anything amazing but enough to get my rod hard
FJ: 9/10 Finished both shots in missionary, loved watching her boobies bounce as she squeeze them
GFE: 9/10 Talkative and speaks good english.

RTF: Maybe/ Too many to try recently

Apparently 2nd day in SG so enjoy while shes here amigos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1