The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-02-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaron5563 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone can share OKT contact plsssssss..... Haiz
Old 16-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First post of the year.(and rest of the year probably) Glad to see the forum still alive.

Been here for over a year, visiting my past ladies, (all over the country) even those whom I visited years ago still kept in touch.

Most remained friends but some still ok for fun as they are all single (surprisingly).

Some went to JB to work as early as it was possible and sadly no one considered sg..didn't ask why though.

Apartments girls all moved out so...kinda dry. Economy been hit quite bad and most of the girls moved back to their hometown.

It's easier getting a tik tok lady to come out and do the entire slew of dating, drinking and staying over watching cats (if you know what I mean) than picking a lady from the mall as what the Ang moh foreigners do.

Didn't visit any night spots as the COVID scene here is still rather high especially in BKK region.

Oh well until next year, stay safe and hungry!
Old 16-02-2022, 10:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
First post of the year.(and rest of the year probably) Glad to see the forum still alive.

Been here for over a year, visiting my past ladies, (all over the country) even those whom I visited years ago still kept in touch.

Most remained friends but some still ok for fun as they are all single (surprisingly).

Some went to JB to work as early as it was possible and sadly no one considered sg..didn't ask why though.

Apartments girls all moved out so...kinda dry. Economy been hit quite bad and most of the girls moved back to their hometown.

It's easier getting a tik tok lady to come out and do the entire slew of dating, drinking and staying over watching cats (if you know what I mean) than picking a lady from the mall as what the Ang moh foreigners do

Oh well until next year, stay safe and hungry!
Of course forum still alive and is alway alive. +147.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-02-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron5563 View Post
Anyone can share OKT contact plsssssss..... Haiz
The main page of FL dome 1 have.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke1234 View Post
The main page of FL dome 1 have.
Quite a number of stables still around i think i am in 3 Tg groups actually. I think will be coming back soon on dome 1. Then bros will have more playground.
Old 18-02-2022, 11:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see that dome 1 getting to start active again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-02-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Pan282526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post
Quite a number of stables still around i think i am in 3 Tg groups actually. I think will be coming back soon on dome 1. Then bros will have more playground.
Bro can share your group? Thanks!
Old 19-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Good to see that dome 1 getting to start active again.
150/90/2 become 250/90/2.... demand > supply
Old 20-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried swethai Mui mui?
Wah saw her censors picture.. not bad leh.
Any FR?
Old 20-02-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
150/90/2 become 250/90/2.... demand > supply
unless i am damn itch then will go for 250/90/2.
once there is competitive the price might drop. But then GL re-open later is 100/45/1. i will laugh...

For some of you with budget, might wanna wait for GL reopening soon...
Old 20-02-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FitBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mui-Mui

Looks: 7.5/10. Looks older than advertised but no complains.
Body: 9/10. Boobs were huge and enhanced but nice to touch. Her body reminds me of Miho Ichiki/Yuuri Himeno.
BJ: 10/10. Probably the best one I had. She knows how to play around w the joystick w her tongue.
FJ: 9/10. V accommodating. After much foreplay and painting, couldn't take it so wanted to release in her. She gets wet v easily btw. We went in and out of the room and did it in multiple positions. She's not really a rider but can deffo take some pounding.

RTF: Yes definitely.
Old 21-02-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ahh yes, new accounts posting FR

its slowly coming back guys
Old 21-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

One more.player has joined the game...
Old 21-02-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all, was a silent observer but used to cheong in the days of tsrjox, and have been going to vpremium every now and then. Am keen to try thai now so starting to be more active. Can anyone give me a 101 of the reps or point system? Sorry, quite noob in this area
Old 21-02-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyeklye View Post
Hi all, was a silent observer but used to cheong in the days of tsrjox, and have been going to vpremium every now and then. Am keen to try thai now so starting to be more active. Can anyone give me a 101 of the reps or point system? Sorry, quite noob in this area
Ok so i went to my CP and saw that i got negative points with comments like “my mission is to kill red tiger p*ssy”

I dont get it, i was asking about points reps and also GL reopening

Any bros can enlighten me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1