The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
will be in hcm for a week from tomorrow anyone wanna cheong ktv pls wechat me at steven424496

a regular in VN for many year....
Heard that you’re well-known for going off halfway during the session and let other bros foot bill leh. And have very “unique” taste in vietbu.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Heard that you’re well-known for going off halfway during the session and let other bros foot bill leh. And have very “unique” taste in vietbu.
Not true. In fact I pay more then what they consumed. They took all the extras and I have to share !
Old 10-02-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Not true. In fact I pay more then what they consumed. They took all the extras and I have to share !
You sure about that s*****?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 10-02-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
PlayplayonlyZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros gg hcm this week 20-23th? Up for Ktv or clubs this type with me and my friend
Old 19-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This week was trying around Hanoi but not much luck;
Went to Hanoi Hotel, half the girls not working as they said due to virus most girls stayed in HCM. Then went straight to Oasis 1, manager bring me to girls rest area when he heard I’m from SG but only 5-6 girls. Paid 600K to counter. Pick one and she ask for $2M for FJ and $1.5M for BBBJ and I nego 1.5M for FJ and 1M for BBJ. End up she prefer the 1M for bbbj and get to finger her suck her breasts.

In HCM now and went NPK walk through whole street, left and right about 10 hot toc and each has about 4 girls. Pick the one beside 111B and as usual 400k pair the girls and she’ll remove bra and panties while she BBBJ you can finger her but don’t allow CIM. Bed really dirty and they keep reusing 2 miserable wet tissue ... looks more like the SG Petain Street style of really low end. If you want quick release don’t care too much about beauty (most 5/10 and lucky if you fine 6/10) still a okay place. Come back hotel I scrub clean my body and change all clean clothes.

Went to walking street tonight at 11pm and quite happening, walk the small lanes with lots of massage shops too. Many pretty girls drinking beer around tables and some look like hunting for clients. Didn’t approach them (will do so next time) and see if they’re really there hunting for men. Then walk ass many hotels in one road diagonal with walking street and saw a few super chio walk into a hotel (forgot the name), the pimp outside saw me and keep wanting to show me photos from his phone. Of course I never believe them but maybe tomorrow or next trip walk around that hotel and follow the girls in. Not sure if anyone has such experience and you follows the girls or pimps?
Was curious, so many chio bu giving brochures asking you to go massage at the lanes ... anyone tried? What service do you get and how much? I’ll find opportunity to try and see what happens, but appreciate if anyone can share experience?
Shall update more next time, will be here monthly from now .... everything suddenly so expensive.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zbulb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayplayonlyZ View Post
Any bros gg hcm this week 20-23th? Up for Ktv or clubs this type with me and my friend
I'm in HCM now!
Old 21-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Graffiti168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was is Ho Chi Minh City for a few days.

Day 1: Minh Minh Tam
I actually visited Minh Minh Tam once before and had a pleasant experience so it was my first stop this trip. Prices have gone up to 650k for the VIP room from 600k. The girl was pretty enough. She spoke a little English and we chatted a bit. As the bath was being prepared I waited in the sauna. Once ready I was bathed from head to toe, front and back before being led to the massage table. The massage was the best of the 3 places I visited in Ho Chi Minh. As far as I’m aware this is a strictly HJ place. She kept her uniform on but my hands roamed freely. Afterwards I was washed again and dried before changing back to my clothes. I tipped 650k. The whole session took a little over an hour which is shorter than how long my first visit lasted. Would probably repeat again.

Day 2: Queen Bee/Apple Pen
Walked into Queen Been around 4pm Thurs. and was immediately greeted by one of the girls. I asked for a lineup. There were around 15 girls available at the time. My first choice didn’t look too happy and avoided eye contact so I selected someone else. Paid 500k before being led upstairs in the elevator. Showered myself before the massage started. The weakest massage ever lasted about 5 minutes before she popped the question “you want extra service?” 1M for full service. She popped out her breasts and took off her panties but kept her uniform on. This is strictly a fuck and get lost joint. I was in and out of the place in about 30 mins. I prefer slow GFE sessions so probably won’t repeat.

Day 3: Phung Thuy
Arrived at Phung Thuy around 12:30pm. The place appeared empty. I choose the VIP room for 500k. The room was comparable to the ones at Minh Minh Tam. The girl was nice but not my type. I was offered to sit in the sauna but I declined. I was washed head to toe and front and back. The massage was ok. There was some pinching and stuff which I haven’t experienced before. When I was on my stomach she popped out her breasts and started the body massage and licking. This continued for a bit when I flipped over. She put one leg on the massage table and moved her pants aside giving me the ok to finger. She alternated between a HJ and BBBJ. Unfortunately I was unable to finish and ended it. Tipped 500k. I was there about an hour total. May repeat to try my luck with a different girl but definitely not at the top of my list.

In summary I would likely stick with Minh Minh Tam or one of its sister locations.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayplayonlyZ View Post
I am here too for the second time. Any plans
Old 22-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
I am here too for the second time. Any plans
The girl in catwalk is hot.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
Fei101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried their hair wash? Got any extra? New here
Old 09-03-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
heakkel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any idea if hcmc is still business as usual during this virus period? Anyone who visited recently? Looking to chiong there.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

hahaha bros... if u have a vietnamese gf or wife, start learn their language it will benefit in the future. i am not try to boast here, but it paid off my learning.

like example i go to BBBJ shop its only 200k entry, tip for lady 200k, and overnite only 1million

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 01-04-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any tips on how you learn? i got a VN gf but their language is really super difficult. she talk to her family like everyday say the same word. when ask her she say different thing. the words are too close the tone.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Any tips on how you learn? i got a VN gf but their language is really super difficult. she talk to her family like everyday say the same word. when ask her she say different thing. the words are too close the tone.
Garment sponsor you with skill future credit. Make use of that lo

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-04-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
hahaha bros... if u have a vietnamese gf or wife, start learn their language it will benefit in the future. i am not try to boast here, but it paid off my learning.

like example i go to BBBJ shop its only 200k entry, tip for lady 200k, and overnite only 1million
200K entry and tip 200K really cheap bbbj, can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1