The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Garment sponsor you with skill future credit. Make use of that lo
hahaha. . . .
Old 10-04-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Old 11-04-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sibei interested in vietnam, lucky got this forum to learn and ask around! hahaha lockdown is crazy!
Old 12-04-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
200K entry and tip 200K really cheap bbbj, can share contact?
bro its market price if u can speak their lauguage

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 12-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Any tips on how you learn? i got a VN gf but their language is really super difficult. she talk to her family like everyday say the same word. when ask her she say different thing. the words are too close the tone.
No bro, hokkien is more difficult there is more tone. try something simple like youtube, their pop song and than use google translate to understand what it means.
to given u a tip, there are 3 dialect : bac(north) , trung(central) , nam(south). pop song are usually bac dialect, depending on your gf / wife than try to ask them whther if pronouns are correct in their dialect. for me i speak the nam dialect, so south is my playground

Old 13-04-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenMach288 View Post
not really bro...

any blowjob bars along the infamous Nguyen Phi Khanh (D1) charges 400K for a session of BBBJ from a lady of your choice... 400K is the foreigner price... i heard (can't verify if its true) that for locals..its only 200-300k.

and ladies are pretty much above average in terms of looks and my experience so far.. service is good.. they suck till you cum, can CIM without extra tip and i normally autorom kaw kaw
yup that 200k i post was NPK but 1 million was Q7 also 200k i purpose try NPK i usually dont stay Q1 i am always ard Q7 becos my ex stay Q7 i know there better

Old 26-04-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro plan to go HCM after the lock down ?
Old 28-04-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U laojiao ler...next time go hcm must bring me around ler....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
yup that 200k i post was NPK but 1 million was Q7 also 200k i purpose try NPK i usually dont stay Q1 i am always ard Q7 becos my ex stay Q7 i know there better
Old 29-04-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
Wonder how these massage joints gonna survive during this period.

And how many of these will still be around when international travel slowly resume...

Perhaps the gals have gone online and freelance via those Vietnamese websites and message boards.
Old 29-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Sometimes i watch these videos in youtube, duno real a not.
The girls so chio need to do vice meh?
or is photoshop until very nice?
Old 29-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Sometimes i watch these videos in youtube, duno real a not.
The girls so chio need to do vice meh?
or is photoshop until very nice?
For that particular Youtube that has been posted, I did watch a few of the videos from that Youtuber.

And I also did visit one of the massage joints, which was shared in one of the Youtube videos, Queen Bee Massage.

As far as authenticity and accuracy of the videos, it has been true for that visit to Queen Bee Massage.

However, for the rates paid, my views might differ, particularly if it is worth it.

The girls do look good and that is quite typical in HCMC.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 29-04-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
For that particular Youtube that has been posted, I did watch a few of the videos from that Youtuber.

And I also did visit one of the massage joints, which was shared in one of the Youtube videos, Queen Bee Massage.

As far as authenticity and accuracy of the videos, it has been true for that visit to Queen Bee Massage.

However, for the rates paid, my views might differ, particularly if it is worth it.

The girls do look good and that is quite typical in HCMC.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Thanks for the verification.

Always wanted to see the oversea scene. Just scared a wasted trip lol.
I always get lots of disappointments from local ml photoshop
Old 29-04-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Thanks for the verification.

Always wanted to see the oversea scene. Just scared a wasted trip lol.
I always get lots of disappointments from local ml photoshop
On the freelance scene in HCMC, it is true that the photos posted on the websites and forums are magically enhanced via filters.

To be fair, I did encounter some gems, which look pretty good.

Similar to some of the better photos that TomMAffolter has been posting on another thread.

However, it can be like Russian Roulette as enhanced photos are more difficult to detect issues like baby damage, pimpled face, skin tone etc.

Yet, there can be more value (if you get lucky) in the freelance scene, as compared to a visit to a joint like Queen Bee Massage.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Vietnam Massage Service at Ho Chi Minh City

Old 03-05-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Just sharing my last encounter in HCMC in Little Japan not long before the CB comes. Really CB

After landing on Thurs, at night I explore around Little Japan. I recall a proper spa just inside Ngo Van Nam lane looking at Goggle map. Can't recall the name of the shop. To those who want a clean message and/or like to sian non freelancer, drop over here. I will rtf for any of the two reasons above when CB is lifted.

The next day, I visited those 'massage' shop inside the labyrinth of Little Japan. So many shops so take your time, browse around and check out before deciding. Took me some time to look see look see (literally) as I usually chat up with mamasan for every shop that I am targeting before deciding which one. I have plenty of time since now is only mid noon.

I finally chose a shop with a young girl (surely early 20s or maybe 20) who speaks a bit of English. This shop earlier in my walkaround chat, the mamasan said she can consider to go out with me after her work for a drink if I return. She does not do massage. Maximise your expense mah, pay for a massage and have a companion for drinking FOC less the drink of course a guy pay.

The masseur luckily not the piano type. So at least the mamasan did not lie. We chatted and clicked well during the actual massage session which last about 40 mins. After that she shyly ask me if I wanted more . I buay tahan liao. I said yes. Tonight I need someone to accompany me for a drink to a rooftop pub after her work and I meant it. She smiled at my request and surprising she agreed. Fast forward she asks for 1.5M damages and I bargain to 1M. She also agreed to my 1M, maybe because of the rooftop pub drink. She is really really tight. I have a feeling she is rather new to boom boom or my kukubird too thick. Likely to be the former as my kukubird is normal size. Before leaving the shop I tell the mamasan tonight is off .

Shit, I broke my promise as my ex GF return my message some time later that she is free that night. Of course no choice but to meet my ex GF. I message the masseur back and she is sad and angry from her reply. I owe that massage girl one. Anyway I have her contact. Once the CB is lifted and deemed safe to travel , I will return my promise of bringing her to a rooftop pub plus a midnight show more as a companion. F or no F does not really matter.

No CCB or KKNBCCB please please. Many samsters will suffer if we kenna CCB or worse KKNBCCB
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1