The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Finally manage to sian the sisters last night to have tarma with me... wow.. good size and firm boobs.. The bill in 3Sum is very very reasonable...
Old 18-05-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros in Surabaya wanna hang and chiong together I will be there on Thu on May 20 to Fri May 21 for one night. You can reach me at my indo number 081807871112

Cheers
Old 21-05-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not so happening in Surabaya. Just went to Coyote, as I was alone I went to check out the lounge, it was empty so left and went to Top Ten, paid Rp 75,000 went in there, found out that it is a shake head joint, the place was dark. Came out in 10 mins talked to the manager and found out that it will be empty except on Friday and Saturday.

Went back to Sheraton hotel, there is no disco or anything like that but a lounge on the second floor, went up to check it out, nothing but a bunch of old people hanging out. LL went back to room and glad to be going back to Sillypore tomorrow. Phewwww
Old 08-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Just to share with My fellow Indo cewe lovers here

Fresh fromn the oven today Model/TV presenter Cut Tari and Indo Pop band Peterpan Lead singer Ariel SeX video

http://sammyboy.rocks/sammybo...pop-artis.html
Old 28-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Hello bros, will be going to Surabaya in July and staying at Sheraton.

Googled and found out there's 1 pub in Sheraton - Bongo's Pub. Any comment for this pub?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Went to 3Sum for the past 2 nights. All PRC had gone and only local is avialable.. Gal quality is average.. but there are a few gems. The waitress and KJ is a lot more prettier than the hostess.

Penthouse is getting more expensive from my local friends... my local friend told me it is not worth to go there now.

Went to Simponi... gals quality is quiet good...
Old 05-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
backdoortowar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

simponi sounds good. i'll be in surabaya 2 weekends later though I doubt i have the time to visit any exciting places..
Old 17-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Short FR:
3SUM is expanded to include a hall. All gals are local with tip of Rp 300K and booking fee of Rp 300K... Gals quality is ok.. some can tabao and price is direct nego with the gal themselves. Gals are fun with frenching and raba raba..

Went to Top Ten last night.. This is my first time in 2 years. Went to the old hall but the manager told me that the Coyote has been renovated. All gals are PRC with slightly above average... I think the tips is Rp 500K
Old 19-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
erickeke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wan to join me to cheong at surabaya? alone so bored here.
Old 19-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

erickeke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wan to join me to Cheong in surabaya? Alone and so bored.
Old 23-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

I will going to Padang bukit tinggi for work 1 week soon. Can anyone guide on
1) Hp pre-paid card, where to get - just any mobile in city will do? Need to call back home
2) Places for fun eg. disco, nightclub, sauna available there?
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mark P. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi samsters,
I'm newbie here so please forgive mistakes ...
I've read all the thread, very insteresting Thks, and nice reports.

I go to Surabaya next tuesday 10 july for 1 night only. Will be a business trip with a friend. First time here, we probably stay to Mercure hotel.
Ramadan begin 11th, do you think action will be down or any hope to get some fun ?

Never been to KTV before (ok I know what you think ) but maybe try.

3Sum ok for a first timer ? Stupid question : what do I get with the booking fee + the tip ? What about f*** the gals ?

Coyote 'n Top ten sounds good too. Need a ONS back to hotel. Pick up Coyote ??

Thanks to you bros (specials thks to Pink Floyd for all infos)
Be sure you'll get feedback.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark P. View Post
Hi samsters,
I'm newbie here so please forgive mistakes ...
I've read all the thread, very insteresting Thks, and nice reports.

I go to Surabaya next tuesday 10 july for 1 night only. Will be a business trip with a friend. First time here, we probably stay to Mercure hotel.
Ramadan begin 11th, do you think action will be down or any hope to get some fun ?

Never been to KTV before (ok I know what you think ) but maybe try.

3Sum ok for a first timer ? Stupid question : what do I get with the booking fee + the tip ? What about f*** the gals ?

Coyote 'n Top ten sounds good too. Need a ONS back to hotel. Pick up Coyote ??

Thanks to you bros (specials thks to Pink Floyd for all infos)
Be sure you'll get feedback.
Mark.. you are going on the Aug 10th.. Not July 10th. Aug 10th is the last night for fun in Indonesia as all KTV, Bar (except in the hotel), massage place, and other entertaiment outlet will be closed on the Aug 11th till Sept 12th.

3Sum fee structure is if you make a booking of a gal, it will cost you Rp 750k to ensure the gal is available to you no matter what time you come to 3Sum. If you pick a gal from the line up without reservation, the booking fee is Rp 500K. If you decide to take the gal out and the gal agree, the booking fee is Rp 1m. You need to talk to mami which gal can go out. How much you pay the gal for the ONS, i reckon it is about Rp 500k for ST to Rp 1m for overnight... but it's between you and the gal. You might have to negotiate with them first. A package of 2 bottle 18 years Chivas is Rp 2.5m and tibits or food charge range between Rp 35k to 50k.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

east13dragons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know of a good massage place or spa with good setup and good facilities?? No extra service is okay...

Can someone also recommend OKT that can provide service to hotels?? Thanks...
Old 04-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by east13dragons View Post
Anybody know of a good massage place or spa with good setup and good facilities?? No extra service is okay...

Can someone also recommend OKT that can provide service to hotels?? Thanks...
Bro.. all massage shops and KTV with the exception of Penthouse which operate from 12noon to midnight during Ramadhan season are close for the time being. They will open again on Sept 10th or 11th.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1