The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
KTB-Novara in JB Sentisa area

Tried Novara from KTB and decised to post FR as she is one hot and horny chick.
She is slim type but with natural C assets.
Probably late 20s but pretty face and nice smile.
Went up to room and she welcomed me with a smile.
We stripped and She was so pretty and sexy I had to hug her and rabba a bit. She responded with kissing and gyrating against my body.
Then shower where she gave me a short bbbj followed by an extended one on the bed. After some bbbj and ball sucking, capped and tried several positions till I come. She was not satisfied yet and said I came too fast she did not enjoy my large dick yet. After some cuddling and rubbing in bed i was hirny for round 2. So i decided to extend the booking to 2 shots.

She took my dick and rubbed it against her pussy. She put it to the entrance and said she would like to fuck me raw for a better sensation. Good thing my top head is cautious and I suggested we use a better condom that I brought with me that is more sensitive. Went for round 2 and we bonked in various position for a good 30 mins non-stop. She paused and told me she is thirsty so I pulled out and we drank some water. Then we went at it again. When we came together i was soaked with sweat and we were both exhausted.

We tried all sorts of position for me to cum a second time and it was damn tiring and hot. She took it all in and rode along with me. No rushing and both enjoying the ride together. Plenty of DFK and tongue action as she was teally horny and turned on.

After the visit I literally staggered out of the apartment and had difficulty climbing the stairs to the carpark. It was hot and prolonged sex.

Will RTF when I recovered.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shipwreck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTB-Novara in JB Sentisa area

Good fr bro.. thumbs up!!!
Old 27-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 18
suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all

wrong posting

Last edited by suce55; 29-12-2015 at 02:11 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 02-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts can share more info ?
Old 02-01-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
SiamKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiamKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiamKen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Tried Novara from KTB and decised to post FR as she is one hot and horny chick.
She is slim type but with natural C assets.
Probably late 20s but pretty face and nice smile.
Went up to room and she welcomed me with a smile.
We stripped and She was so pretty and sexy I had to hug her and rabba a bit. She responded with kissing and gyrating against my body.
Then shower where she gave me a short bbbj followed by an extended one on the bed. After some bbbj and ball sucking, capped and tried several positions till I come. She was not satisfied yet and said I came too fast she did not enjoy my large dick yet. After some cuddling and rubbing in bed i was hirny for round 2. So i decided to extend the booking to 2 shots.

She took my dick and rubbed it against her pussy. She put it to the entrance and said she would like to fuck me raw for a better sensation. Good thing my top head is cautious and I suggested we use a better condom that I brought with me that is more sensitive. Went for round 2 and we bonked in various position for a good 30 mins non-stop. She paused and told me she is thirsty so I pulled out and we drank some water. Then we went at it again. When we came together i was soaked with sweat and we were both exhausted.

We tried all sorts of position for me to cum a second time and it was damn tiring and hot. She took it all in and rode along with me. No rushing and both enjoying the ride together. Plenty of DFK and tongue action as she was teally horny and turned on.

After the visit I literally staggered out of the apartment and had difficulty climbing the stairs to the carpark. It was hot and prolonged sex.

Will RTF when I recovered.
Thanks bro for the FR!
Hope to have your support again soon
Operation Hours: 10.00am - 1.00am
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1