The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Thanks for those bro who up my points and the kind encouragement. I have replied all pm.

Just another thing to share on my recent trip to vung tau. Vung tau is a great place to go and there are fj shops around and they are disguised as karaoke joints.500k/ shot. Or you can go to the massage joint near lotte mart which is ticket price plus 500-800k depending on you nego skills. Please be careful of motobike pimps. I went with one and got st with the girl at their hotel. Girl bathe with me and actually provide bbbj in the toliet which is quite rare for vietnamese and the pimp actually offered me a ride back to my hotel without charging me extra which is also quite rare. I only realised that they opened the room door and took my money from my wallet while the girl was distracting me with a bbbj in the toliet so please be careful with your belonging. They did not take my wallet but only the cash inside.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardboy View Post
Thanks for those bro who up my points and the kind encouragement. I have replied all pm.

Just another thing to share on my recent trip to vung tau. Vung tau is a great place to go and there are fj shops around and they are disguised as karaoke joints.500k/ shot. Or you can go to the massage joint near lotte mart which is ticket price plus 500-800k depending on you nego skills. Please be careful of motobike pimps. I went with one and got st with the girl at their hotel. Girl bathe with me and actually provide bbbj in the toliet which is quite rare for vietnamese and the pimp actually offered me a ride back to my hotel without charging me extra which is also quite rare. I only realised that they opened the room door and took my money from my wallet while the girl was distracting me with a bbbj in the toliet so please be careful with your belonging. They did not take my wallet but only the cash inside.
Bro, any intel on Danang? I am in Danang until 7 Oct, and have a day or so on the same day in HCMC before I fly out on 8 Oct 2am.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Up u back. Continue to share... its the pimps who are trying to protect their turfs.
Quote:
Share pictures and information already kenna zap again for no reason.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Bro, any intel on Danang? I am in Danang until 7 Oct, and have a day or so on the same day in HCMC before I fly out on 8 Oct 2am.
I am unable to assist you much in Danang as i never been there.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good zap , time to write more :

For those newb go hcm, actually can go those BJ hot toc, massage, FS place.

1. Nguyen Phi Khanh Street : You can easily find this street on google, few barber shops along this street, you can go in and ask the mamasan for the girls,if not suitable, go next one. They provide BJ service, allow autoroam. Damage 400k , some will quote you 500k. For me I think shop no.84 girls are younger.

2. Benny's hot toc : Another BJ barber salon. 110, Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh. Must mentioned the Binh Thanh area to the driver or else he will bring you to nowhere.

3. Massage Zeus : A new massage place near to famous Vien Dong hotel. You also can search it on google. This place allow you to choose girl using IPAD, then few packages available even 2 girls together. The girl will do BJ but finish with HJ, uhm, but actually the experience different depend on ppl. For me, night session better than afternoon session.

4. Dai Nam : Happy ending massage place . You need to go to the back of the hotel and take the lift to 2nd floor. Masseur there are taller like model if compare to VD.

5. Vien Dong : Happy ending massage place. Famous enough. My boss favourite place hence I quite familiar with this place.Can search my thread if want to know more..LOL.

6. Phuc An Khang massage : Happy ending with BJ. You also can search it on Google. Good management , manager will ask when you give the girl extra tips. All the package is lump sum. Suggest to choose VIP since the girls there are divided into 2 categories.

7. Boss Palace massage: Happy ending with BJ. The girl quality there quite vary haha. But service not bad.

8. Japanese area : Can go explore but not that cheap. HJ 500K, BJ 1000K, FS 2000K. But girls sometimes super chio.

9. Queen Bee : At D7. You can search it on Google too. FS massage place. 1.3m lump sum. You can choose 2 girls too , I forgot the damage.Girl quality not bad.

Too many, share this few first for now.

Wechat many pimps, ask for video call first if not just ignore it. ̣90% is fake.

No need to join those pimp service, they are sxckers. If you want to go those KTV, beer om, coffee om, you can just try to gather the samster here , or you can surf other forum like 141, lot of tours. Most of them are Hongkie ,Taiwanese, Chinese and Korean. My japanese friend use other forum.

Last edited by ngankokyew; 05-10-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anhmaplee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Share also kenna zap then you zap lo!
this group chat is like that.. same thing happen to me..some lao jiao just like zap if you not paying the price they want you to pay.. no point sharing here anymore.. we go we pay we enjoy..
Old 05-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Someone just zapped me after I said that I upped u. Do kindly up me w your 9pts bro. We gotta unite and fight these stupid pimps.

Quote:
I am unable to assist you much in Danang as i never been there.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LunaPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In HCMC now. Made the mistake of staying in D1. The Disco music made it hard to sleep.

Was walking along Bui Vien and was solicited by a girl for massage at 150k. Told me can discount to 100k. First tell tale sign.

Anyway, her boobs sizes looks good. Full B and her face gum me. So went in to her shop. She act blur on the discount. Anyway, did not kick up a fuss and paid 150k.

Went up to level 3 and the steps up we're really narrow. Asked me to take off everything and kept massage my backside. Lol. 2nd tell tale sign.

She actually did some basic massage for around 20 mins. No piano. All these while, I did not try to be cheeky. Turn over and she continued her massage for another 10mins. Eventually, she cannot stand it as I have not been cheeky. Starts to touch my bird bird and asked if I want happy ending. Quoted me 1.2m for bbbj and upper body naked.

Told her I only wanted to fuck and nothing else. Kept declining me. So I said nevermind then, I don't want bbbj or hi. Can just end the massage. She kept proposing me with the bbbj and hi and I think she was desperate enough to accept when I offered her 400k. Finished off with a hj (no bbbj) and managed to suck her nice boobs. Paid her 500k eventually.

Wechat has alot of girls soliciting and like the Bros here mentioned, many are okts or the photos are either fake or heavily PSed. Had to reject one when she turn up. Before Meetup, she quoted me 1.2m and I bargained it to 600k. With that price, I still have to reject her when we eventually meet up. That's how bad the quality is.
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Thanks i am not here for points. I started to cheong vietnam with the information i got from this forum. I post once a while when i have new updated information about vietnam so that others can use as a reference as a way of contributing back.
Up you liao. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh so that's why my points kept going down everytime I answered someone's question lol. WTF
Old 05-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Continue to share :

1. Cherry spa : Some special service massage shop,located at Thai Van Lung, Ben Nghe, Ben Nghe , D1. You can search on google too.

2.Minh Minh Tam : This massage parlor girl quality quite good, got 2 branch. One near airport, one at D3.

3. Beauty Salon : Plenty of beauty salon with sexy wearing lady like Le Duyen. You can explore Nguyen Cu Trinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Truong Dinh. Normally there are clean, but you can get some special service too, up to your skill.

4. KTV , Beer om : Tran Hung Dao ( a very long street) at D5 got a lot. Normally we label it with number like 1127, 92,360 etc. Some we call Big 4 Fatt also hahaha. Cat Walk at D1, inside Newworld Hotel, you can go inside the Club or KTV, up to you. If you go to the club and choose a girl sit beside you, you need to tips the girl 500k+500k. Quality there is consider ok , you can easily get one but most of them not young, maybe around 25. Or you can go royal, not bad too. Both catwalk and royal quote in USD.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been going to Stocking Ktv a few times since here. Stubborn since I'm used to it. Line up of about 20 girls some very good.

They have a solo package if you want for 60 usd with beers or 2 bottles of soju or sake and I think whiskey. Mixers fruits and snacks included as well as tips to madam and waiters but you can tip more if you like.

Tip to girl for sitting with you is 500k. Best one I had was hit 21 year old with great body and natural beauty. Overnight cost was 3m.

Otherwise I have tried the gai goi in district 10 and district 8. A few stunners but have to shift for who has good reviews, photos and who is recently active.

Also plan to try massage while I'm here, other ktvs if can too but been busy. But to venture out into D5 helpful if you have Vietnamese friend or know Viet or they might try chop you.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Been going to Stocking Ktv a few times since here. Stubborn since I'm used to it. Line up of about 20 girls some very good.

They have a solo package if you want for 60 usd with beers or 2 bottles of soju or sake and I think whiskey. Mixers fruits and snacks included as well as tips to madam and waiters but you can tip more if you like.

Tip to girl for sitting with you is 500k. Best one I had was hit 21 year old with great body and natural beauty. Overnight cost was 3m.

Otherwise I have tried the gai goi in district 10 and district 8. A few stunners but have to shift for who has good reviews, photos and who is recently active.

Also plan to try massage while I'm here, other ktvs if can too but been busy. But to venture out into D5 helpful if you have Vietnamese friend or know Viet or they might try chop you.
Stockings near Takashimaya there right
Old 05-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Hmm not sure if its near Takashimaya. They have 2 stores i think.

One on 108 Nguyen Con Tru D1, and 78 Nam Khi Khoi Nghia, D1.

I alternate to see whos on offer at both but they just move around and sometimes whole staff jump from one shop to the other.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Hmm not sure if its near Takashimaya. They have 2 stores i think.

One on 108 Nguyen Con Tru D1, and 78 Nam Khi Khoi Nghia, D1.

I alternate to see whos on offer at both but they just move around and sometimes whole staff jump from one shop to the other.
Do you have English speaking contact for Studborn? I heard ktv here starts even in the afternoon. Wanted to get one ST before my midnight flight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1