The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2019, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Libra7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

any recommend FL club?
Old 03-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By the way if you do use Kynu, which is way better than we chat which is a joke, don't go for any girls with no reviews or feedback.

Good chance it will be fake or bullshit, and not the hot girl in the photo. Ones with alot of reviews you can expect to get someone that resembles the photos on the site.

Also remember that they make all the photos whiter skin and filters as well. And if you don't wanna give the hotel your passport, they can accept a picture of it as well instead.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Last night in HCM went to Little Tokyo Counter Bar. Bought girls the drinks and they will stand and talk to you. The bill is very accurate and no over charge. What you order is what you pay.

After counter bar went to KTV at Little Tokyo also. Interestingly you just need to pay the fixed price for the KTV room ( around 900k if i remembered correctly ) and the beer for you is free flow.

Went in to KTV room and mummy brought few girls for me. Picked the girl i liked and sit down sing k and play game. Similar to Counter Bar - just pay the girls her drinks (about 200k per can of beer ) and she will sit down with you and no butterfly. I liked the place as price is transparent and girl will ask you before she ordered her drinks.

I am very curious why the KTV room has a toilet with Bath Tub. Any idea what action can be expected in the KTV room ?? Thanks
Nice FR.....Offcourse bro can use bath tube but only on certain time of the day atleast thats what the mammy told me at a KTV. but you have to ask the mammy
Old 09-09-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,
Will be going hcm for first time. Is it better to change money in singapore or hcm airport or city for best rate? Current rate is 1639plus in singapore. Thanks for the advice.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Hi bros,
Will be going hcm for first time. Is it better to change money in singapore or hcm airport or city for best rate? Current rate is 1639plus in singapore. Thanks for the advice.
Not much difference ,u can change at SG Chinatown or HCMC Ben Thanh Market area. Noted that changing at vn arrival hall airport normally fetch a little lower rate lol... cheers enjoy your Saigon Trip

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 10-09-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Not much difference ,u can change at SG Chinatown or HCMC Ben Thanh Market area. Noted that changing at vn arrival hall airport normally fetch a little lower rate lol... cheers enjoy your Saigon Trip
I completely agree if you planning on changing in HCMC best rate would be given by gold or jewellery shops in Ben Thanh Market
Old 10-09-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
msnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone going HCM from 15th to 18th September?
Old 10-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
x2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnmsg View Post
Anyone going HCM from 15th to 18th September?
going with my friend 14-17
Old 10-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0103 View Post
I completely agree if you planning on changing in HCMC best rate would be given by gold or jewellery shops in Ben Thanh Market
Actually, I heard. Its illegal, thats why I seldom go change.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
msnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2Espresso View Post
going with my friend 14-17
sent u a PM
Old 11-09-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

Like SAF lol, By Right or By Left ... actually those local gold/jewel shops also bo chap one .. i did change at one gold/jewel shop just beside A & Em Hotel... the rates is good ..far better than airport hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 11-09-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jwang15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only take vinasun or malinh taxis .
Other company do NOT try.
Cost more than double .
Old 11-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 21
KLYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKLYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Going to HCMC for a business trip. Any Bros knows any KTV where BJ or FJ can be done on the spot?

Thanks for the info.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Damm. I have changed several time, never heard it being illegal or the shop keeper behave strangely. But I guess will change from a authorized one from on.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0103 View Post
Damm. I have changed several time, never heard it being illegal or the shop keeper behave strangely. But I guess will change from a authorized one from on.
I also change before. abt 200 - 250 dong more per sing dollar.

Anyway, I was told...not sure actual detail correct. Someone change 100usd. End up got caught n kana fine 90m dong. Thn internet social media big kpkb. End up only fine the Goldsmith shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1