The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Just got back from HCM mid of Aug last time. One thing is that I am a solo traveller as always and certain precaution while walking the streets, the way to dress and chitchat with strangers are important safety factor which I am already familiar even in unknown territory.You are likely to be approach if alone than with company so be careful..been approach 2-3 times.

Stayed at Saigon Paradise. Nice hotel, good location for balanced trip for shopping and others. Can bring girl up but registered, lift got card access. Hotel policy cannot bring girl after 10pm. I dont dare to try, they might call me at my room while am doing with her in the middle of the night haha.

spend 70 percent time shopping. Had a go with four girls from wechat. I promised myself the 4th one if not good enuf I stopped finding using wechat. Need to do filtering, takes time.

I agreed most of them are just runners hence asking proof is important that the account genuinely hers. Sorry I cant remember all the name but here are some to contribute :

Wechat named as Serena
Looks : 8/10 nice but a bit tan
Body 9/10 Slim
Height 1.55m
Boob : 36b nice to hold
FJ : 8/10 try many position and she oblight which is good
GFE : 6/10 she looks like in a rush
RTF : I think I can get better ones, kiss cannot so make me longer to cum
The pix is not her ofcourse, but she is ok by looks, can give 7/10. Got birth scar also :\

Wechat named as x
Looks : 7/10 ok ok lah
Body 7/10 a bit slim, got some fatty
Height 1.63m
Boob : 36c nice to hold
FJ : 7/10, tried only one position, case was alredi put off
GFE : 4/10 she looks like in a rush, saying wanna take care her baby,bloody hell..., not even kissing cannot,a put off
RTF : I think I can get better ones

Third one I cant remember the girl I bonk.lol.

Fourth one, is real account of her own. Trick is check her profile if consistent all the way its actually her down the history. So promise myself this is the last ...

Wechat named as Tam
Looks : 7/10 ok and nice
Body 7/10 not slim but average
Height 1.63m
Boob : 36c nice to hold
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10 no rush attitude, friendly, she is desperate for money, but still not as rush. so give her some good tip as appreciation and next day also help me shop a little,so tip her also.
RTF : I bonk her twice different day. Can kiss, so its ok to make me high

Standard as always around this Q1 is 1mil dong. plus minus. or USD 60.

Went to Bui Vien, nothing much just people drinking and partying, but I dont stay long...just enjoying the scene...go to the skydec tower etc..

One of thos day went to Dai Nam Hotel on foot, closer to my hotel, claim to have good massage there, asked the reception, he cant give me definite answer as if it was not there anymore. others can confirm.

So revert my attention to Vien Dong Hotel. another spa place.
Asked reception, show me the location on the second floor using staircase. Get a VIP service for 700K, got sauna, round tube and massage table all in one room. Tip the attendant and ask good one match my style. He come up with nice friendly girl

Name : I dont remember
Looks : Like model she came from suburban but friendly around 25 I think her age
Boob : round 36C I think
Body : Superb hour glass
Height : around 1.65m
GFE : 9/10
Only allowed for HJ and roaming her pussy and tit.cost me some money also.almost 1mil but alredi siuk what to do.
RTF : Not really, still many out there.

only stayed for 4 nights in HCM doing more shop than cheonging, since my maiden trip alone. With more experience will extend my sexploration to other Qs.. probably I rent a bike...next trip.... Batam..again
-----------------------------------------
Old 28-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbee View Post

I agreed most of them are just runners hence asking proof is important that the account genuinely hers. Sorry I cant remember all the name but here are some to contribute :
U were adventurous to find gers on wechat, not once but 4 times. I did try once, out of fun and I swear I will never use wechat for sex. Expensive, photo incorrect, lousy, rush service, dead fish n worst no BJ. It is more sextifing by watching AV and PCC than having sex with a dead meat.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbee View Post
Just got back from HCM mid of Aug last time. One thing is that I am a solo traveller as always and certain precaution while walking the streets, the way to dress and chitchat with strangers are important safety factor which I am already familiar even in unknown territory.You are likely to be approach if alone than with company so be careful..been approach 2-3 times.

{any reason to quote whole long post- edited by mod}

only stayed for 4 nights in HCM doing more shop than cheonging, since my maiden trip alone. With more experience will extend my sexploration to other Qs.. probably I rent a bike...next trip.... Batam..again
-----------------------------------------
tks for sharing.. i believe there shd be places in hcm like those joints in jb

with certain level of service.. hopefully got fellow bros who can help to share

those places..

(((( tks mod, for helping to reduce side.. )))))

Last edited by eddy72; 28-08-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: tks for helping..
Old 28-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
tampinesread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I'll be heading to HCM for a few weeks so just wanted to get a sense of the pricing there, so I'll not get carrot-chopped. Seems like there's a wildly differing range of prices, so does the below average pricing look correct?

HJ 300-500k, BJ 300-500k, FJ 700k-1m
Old 28-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
there are but prices same as in jb because too many pple have spoilt the market, in jb its 170rm here ist 1mill...even this price too high but if share even more too many guys on holiday so act like millionaire so price will be even higher so unlikely anyone will share...just look at the last few posts, guy was told tips was 300, but because the girl told him is min 400 he blindly pay what she told him, his excuse will be only 100 dont bother to argue blah blah...so who will want to share as next time it will be another 100 then another 100
ps just read the threads relating to jb and you will see how noone wants to share as singies will spoil market tip 50rm on services thast cost 170, when tipping is totally unneccessary, some heros will even tip 100, so you guys have done the damage to yourself
last time use to tip in jb also.. but after reading abt not tipping so as to not

spoil the market, i save quite a bit of rm.. in vietnam, suppose to be

cheaper.. if not, go there for fark? 100 is not much to singaporean..

the question is, r they worth tipping? most of the time, no!!!!!
Old 28-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
hj 300, bj 300-500 based on location and looks, fj correct but note opening prices much higher must nego unless u can bluff them u regular

i pay hj 150-200, bj 200-300, fj 300-500

ps prices widely differ as depends on how good nego you are, how handsome you are, and most importantly are u going local places or tourist places,
all the fj i get r all dead fish.. that y i probably not getting any gal

if i go vietnam next time..
Old 28-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
100 not much to many people not just singy, but why should i share and help othrs when it will lead to me PAYING MORE even if its 100 only, just because other cant be bothered to pay the right price and more importantly will it stay at 100 NO, FYI not long ago i could go to NPK get a 20yr old pretty gal give me bbbj CIM for 200k, now its 400K IF I bargain from a MILF, compare it to some local places i know NOW where a 20yr old will get NAKED give me a bbbj for 180k
up u n tks for sharing..

haiz.. some ppl just love to give tip away.. easily..

no wonder service coming down, price going up..
Old 29-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

I prefer good service most WeChat one do not have much service in hcm... I try 5 girl maybe only one is got service and not rushing one
Old 29-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
I prefer good service most WeChat one do not have much service in hcm... I try 5 girl maybe only one is got service and not rushing one
All men prefer good service... I have yet to find 1. If found, I will rtf regularly in HCMC. I used to have 1 in Hanoi... she had 1 of the best BJ. Too bad, lost her contact.
Old 29-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mdonion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Vietnam too till 31st, district 1. Any actions let me know too
Old 29-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing my experience. I hate to play the dating game rather pay and be service. So no bars etc for me.

Anything in D1 is no FJ so dont bother. If you just want HJ there are a chain of massage joints under the same group which quality gals. Tips is neg at times depending how you portrait yourself to be regular or tourist.

Dai Nam: stone massage is its speciality but nowadays they anyhow do so depend on the gal you got.

Vien Dong: under the same group as Dai Nam, just massage and more ex.

Minh Tam: several outlets and once outside D1 you can neg but most cant speak english since its frequent by their locals. Same group as above.

Boss Palace: in D3 so have BBBJ of cos to be safe, use a condom.

The rest you can explore from the other post lately. Some I have not tried. Maybe next time.

Mostly hotel allow gals till 10pm and all have to register. After 10pm dont bother not allowed. Some hotel can neg to pay a fee between 200-300 dong to place name at your own risk.

Wechat dont bother. I tried this round. All pimps. Pic all fake. Even when its them, they send other gals. Even when I do video call, its the same person, but when meet they send another. I am very firm, I do not accept. So once at the lobby, I see not same, bye bye. I dont even pay their cab etc. In chat I always say, no same no money it applies throughout. Pay after deed. Never before. My friend got cheated once.

If you follow gals on street to their hotel, be careful. I have friend who got stolen of cash. Never visit a place you dont know where it is.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Just sharing my experience. I hate to play the dating game rather pay and be service. So no bars etc for me.

Mostly hotel allow gals till 10pm and all have to register. After 10pm dont bother not allowed. Some hotel can neg to pay a fee between 200-300 dong to place name at your own risk.

Wechat dont bother. I tried this round. All pimps. Pic all fake. Even when its them, they send other gals. Even when I do video call, its the same person, but when meet they send another. I am very firm, I do not accept. So once at the lobby, I see not same, bye bye. My friend got cheated once.
It is normal Vietnam full of scam. Never a good place to cheong, scam take place in both tourist and local places, there are no good okt to regulate the system.

The best way still to meet girls u pre-know them in Singapore or johor for dating and sex. U can stay hotel like A&EM if u want bring girls for overnight.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi, Hv anyone rent a motorcycle before in ho chi minh. Is it ok to rent. Arriving in ho chi minh on 6/9. My 2nd visit. 1st visit was very brief 7 yrs ago.

Im coming here together with a friend, also a senior citizen, visiting his vietnamese gf village about 6 hrs by bus from ho chi minh.

From here, we intent to visit Bavet, and then from here i may proceed to phnom penh etc.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, Hv anyone rent a motorcycle before in ho chi minh. Is it ok to rent. Arriving in ho chi minh on 6/9. My 2nd visit. 1st visit was very brief 7 yrs ago.

Im coming here together with a friend, also a senior citizen, visiting his vietnamese gf village about 6 hrs by bus from ho chi minh.

From here, we intent to visit Bavet, and then from here i may proceed to phnom penh etc.
lots of shops renting motorbikes along PNL, if not ask ur security or recept at the hotel, most hv lobangs for motor rental also, usually i juz rent fm hotel recept, might be more ex but i get to keep passport in hotel recept
Old 02-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
If your are not used to the traffic, it no an good idea ridding in bike.
Or just keep to side of road.

Along the Pham Ngu Lao have may Bike for rental.
You can check.

Last edited by faszcom; 02-09-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1