The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Why u know so much? Must be the local pee on your stinking face knowing u r a despicable pimp.

We do not need your contact, so u can shaft them inside your arsehole so nobody will see them. This is the nicest way i can put it n i don't feel sorry at all.
Chill bro! dun be bothered by such remarks.

Just put into your Ignore List.
Old 15-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Hi All Samster

If your wanna to fight; argue or flame one another; please join the thread below. Just a warning to others new samster here; just becareful that there are pimps lurking around here. Don't believe others so easily. If got time read all the previous post here. BTW; Vietnam nowadays is not a cheap place to chiong anymore once they know that you are a foreigner.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=598878&page=76

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 15-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Chill bro! dun be bothered by such remarks.

Just put into your Ignore List.

Gotta warn newbies abt this pimp.
Good that posts all removed to other thread.
Couldn't be bothered.

Anyway after abt 5 trips to HCM, basically had explored all the main districts n out of HCM proper, dealt w my half past six Vietnamese for food, shopping n fun.
Very tough initially as a noob but the joy of discovery is really satisfying.

Will include northern cities in upcoming trips.
Love this place, potential for retirement but problem is gf in another country.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gotta warn newbies abt this pimp.
Good that posts all removed to other thread.
Couldn't be bothered.

Anyway after abt 5 trips to HCM, basically had explored all the main districts n out of HCM proper, dealt w my half past six Vietnamese for food, shopping n fun.
Very tough initially as a noob but the joy of discovery is really satisfying.

Will include northern cities in upcoming trips.
Love this place, potential for retirement but problem is gf in another country.
Ya ,share is good...Up you
Old 16-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
is the figure you quoting denominated in VND as hard to imagine someone earning 10k+ actually MID 5 figure is 50K+ monthly but they need to hunt for 1-2USd meals and they think pay 1.8m for a hj is out of their league...seem to be this guys a Goebbels fan
PS not sure the last time you step foot in Vn but i challange you show me where in hcmc can get pho bo which is cheaper than pho ga place can get 1usd = 22k pho...btw u ever seen how they make the ice tea you so fond of?...for a guy who makes 50k SGD monthly you rather foolish to drink that crap, or maybe drinking that crap in your imaginary world where you are driving your imaginary z4 with imaginary red leather seats earning your imaginary 50k monthly at your imaginary job isnt very harmful at all.
Well... it had nothing to do with my salary.. with my clients and business partners in Vietnam, we have dined at mid-range Vietnamese food shops around Ben Thanh, Le Thanh Ton and expensive Vietnamese restaurants like Secret Garden.

The quality of the food and the service I experienced thus far, imo it's better to eat where the locals (平民) eat

It's a matter of personal choice.
Old 16-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hi All Samster

If your wanna to fight; argue or flame one another; please join the thread below. Just a warning to others new samster here; just becareful that there are pimps lurking around here. Don't believe others so easily. If got time read all the previous post here. BTW; Vietnam nowadays is not a cheap place to chiong anymore once they know that you are a foreigner.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=598878&page=76
Definitely agree with this comment.

Some of the food stalls I frequent actually charge foreigners more... way more...
a simple pho for locals only 20-25k but foreigners will be 40-55k
Old 16-09-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
Definitely agree with this comment.

Some of the food stalls I frequent actually charge foreigners more... way more...
a simple pho for locals only 20-25k but foreigners will be 40-55k

After being overcharged few times, i always ask price first n walk away if they quote high price.
Or eat at places w clear pricing stated.
Many locals especially lowly educated are jealous of us foreigners coming to enjoy their cheap living costs so they think of ways to get back at us. The higher educated ones much friendlier.
So beware of them n don't trust them too much.
And if u are asking for directions, they might point u the wrong way intentionally.

Last edited by datou; 16-09-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
After being overcharged few times, i always ask price first n walk away if they quote high price.
Or eat at places w clear pricing stated.
Many locals especially lowly educated are jealous of us foreigners coming to enjoy their cheap living costs so they think of ways to get back at us. The higher educated ones much friendlier.
So beware of them n don't trust them too much.
And if u are asking for directions, they might point u the wrong way intentionally.
Well when I first started doing business in Hcmc, I first stayed in Le Thanh Ton area. Back then I didn't feel anything paying 40-50k or even 60k for a simple meal like Pho Bo since in Singapore we are paying $4/5/6 for a simple bowl of meepok.
Not until my company rented an apartment around the mid-area of CMT8... that's when I realised how affordable it can be in HCMC

A cup of caphe sua 3k
A plate of rice with 2 vege+1meat 15-20k

Last year I started to learn their language and it really make things easier in terms of communication

In terms of clubbing, I have yet to come in contact with the local vietnamese KTV but I read a lot from SBF that it is very very different.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Well when I first started doing business in Hcmc, I first stayed in Le Thanh Ton area. Back then I didn't feel anything paying 40-50k or even 60k for a simple meal like Pho Bo since in Singapore we are paying $4/5/6 for a simple bowl of meepok.
Not until my company rented an apartment around the mid-area of CMT8... that's when I realised how affordable it can be in HCMC

A cup of caphe sua 3k

Last year I started to learn their language and it really make things easier in terms of communication

In terms of clubbing, I have yet to come in contact with the local vietnamese KTV but I read a lot from SBF that it is very very different.
We of course can overlook that overcharging in relative to Spore prices but being long term there just becomes too irritating after knowing the local price.
Now i always ask price n if quoted high price, i will walk away n find another or go to one that have price list. Plenty around.

But for mongering , different story as a disadvantaged foreigner n not much good value options.
I went to a cafe om, got a bj n was overcharged unknowingly (no change returned) cause it was cheap so did not bother n the service was good. I returned few times n the same girl, she started returning change (few S$) maybe worry that i find out n lose a regular customer. i still go back nowadays n serviced better w a 5-10 min massage added.

Another tactic is upselling by them. The girl will provide a 50%hj 50%bj then when i indicated more bj as i could not finish, she wanted more money( few S$ more) . Of course small head agreed n got a sextifying cim. I still return as it was worth paying that little extra for a good 100% bbbj w cim.

Another bbbj experience is i added 20% tips(knowing the local price) cause she was à pretty syt n gave good 100%bbbj w cim n a definitely return for me.

And all these done w my half past six Vietnamese n sign language outside D1.
Also alot of these girls don't stay permanently in the shop cause usually i could not find them or the shop (closed) after a few months so i will visit more when i found good providers before they are gone.

Before someone come in n stir trouble, i don't need any contacts. I don't need people tell me how i use my own money.

Last edited by datou; 17-09-2017 at 07:18 AM.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

A cup of caphe sua 3k

CMT8 is long road leading to airport and super jammed during peak hours.

ca phe sua - 3k was at least 20 years ago. My sifu told me back in 2007 was already 5-7k at neighbourhood stall where they will deliver to house.

Com binh dan - 15 to 20k is still available now. Com suon is only 17-20k.

I was lucky my sifu brought me to local ktv or bia om. You should try since you stay so near to D10.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

And all these done w my half past six Vietnamese n sign language outside D1.
Also alot of these girls don't stay permanently in the shop cause usually i could not find them or the shop (closed) after a few months so i will visit more when i found good providers before they are gone.

Before someone come in n stir trouble, i don't need any contacts. I don't need people tell me how i use my own money.
I learned this from the locals that they cafe om will mushroom when one of two starts. Then when competition hots up the landlord started play punk and raised rental. Gals too jumped ship. So survival for the fittest.

hcmc is for those who dare to venture.

If you want to venture out of hcm then try mekong delta. I have been to Can Tho once and too short cannot explore much. You need to stay a week to explore more. Just nego with motorbike taxi and tell him to bring you to find.
Old 17-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

Even in Bui Vien these prices are available. My hotel owner's daughter brought me there in one of the alleys.
20-25k. Lunch there n dinner at Co Bac/De tham area which have many food n good value.

Quote:
I learned this from the locals that they cafe om will mushroom when one of two starts. Then when competition hots up the landlord started play punk and raised rental. Gals too jumped ship. So survival for the fittest.

hcmc is for those who dare to venture.

If you want to venture out of hcm then try mekong delta. I have been to Can Tho once and too short cannot explore much. You need to stay a week to explore more. Just nego with motorbike taxi and tell him to bring you to find.

The grp of girls share to rent the shop n operate by themselves omitting the blood sucking boss/pimps.
Some shops closed after sometime but I been to a few that's thriving w good flow of customers n their service are good.
Thks for Can Tho info but maybe later stage visit.
I plan to start w big city in the north first n cross the border by land back to China.
Border towns are always good for explorations
Old 17-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Border town north....

Try ha Giang. I came to know about this place from a young OL who came from that town while I was on a business trip to Hanoi. She was my clients PA.

One thing led to another...

Spent a week there. She took me around her home town and even to the Vietnam-China border small town, Thanh Thuy.

There... it's really kampong pricing. The food also very different from Hcmc and Hanoi.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
CMT8 is long road leading to airport and super jammed during peak hours.

ca phe sua - 3k was at least 20 years ago. My sifu told me back in 2007 was already 5-7k at neighbourhood stall where they will deliver to house.

I was lucky my sifu brought me to local ktv or bia om. You should try since you stay so near to D10.
But the coffee is just a small cup lolx.
Though I hate CMT8 road due to the crazy traffic but I love the community living along it and around it...

friendly and kampong.

Recently around my company apartment, I am hitting onto a young syt who operates a small caphe sua da stall in front of a hair salon. Next week I go back I try to take a selfie with her if I have the chance
Old 18-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Upped u for new info on Ha Giang-Thanh Thuy. I've been to Lao Cai-Sapa a few times and it's getting really bad with more tourists now ever since they built the new highway which enables big buses to get there.

Looking at exploring Ha Giang soon.

Quote:
Spent a week there. She took me around her home town and even to the Vietnam-China border small town, Thanh Thuy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1