The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Haili is Cool - loads of Potential
Johor Bahru-What to eat? Where to eat

hi guys, as so many ppl complaint to me,so difficult to find a good foods(I mean real food) not the chick........

kindly to share/contribute the places for eating or maybe a delicious food in JB..thanks
Old 06-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Abang_JB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Johor Bahru-What to eat? Where to eat

Taman perling has the best Mee Curry in whole JB. Just go to the shoplots near the big mosque. It is hawker stall rite in beetwen 2 shoplots.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23647 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Difficult to find good food?????You think this is a forum for Food?Complaints is always typical of Singaporean what?Go China also complaints, go JB also complaints.Even in Singapore also complaints!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eat?JB got alot of papaya to eat .... just when to papaya farm and pay a bit ... you can eat papaya till u vomit....

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 07-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

There is sure gd food to eat at JB.Taman Johor Jaya, next to The Store shopping centre, there is this seafood hawker,there is also many other place also but i think u post in wrong section liao. Maybe u should join the other forum
Sam Alfresco Coffee to discuss abt it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

i always go to this place, New Hong Kong restaurant...need to wait for my bro yinyang to give us exact address. Good place for seafood

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 08-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wondering... Are you the Minister of Tourism for JB? Y are ppl complaining TO YOU about not being able to find good food in JB? And Y do you need to resolve the problem for them?

Anyway, I personally like the yong tau fu beside the Shell Petrol Station in Taman Sentosa. I only know how to go there but dunno the address. But the place is very easy to find. Just ask anyone in the Shell Petrol Station about the famous yong tau fu and they will point you there.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After cheong hungry is it...then go to Pelangi, the shop house one row behind Leisure Mall, Ah Kow Restaurant, their San Low Mee Fun is very nice
Old 08-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haili View Post
hi guys, as so many ppl complaint to me,so difficult to find a good foods(I mean real food) not the chick........

kindly to share/contribute the places for eating or maybe a delicious food in JB..thanks
very easy, just pack some good food from Sg and bring it along to JB. After cheong, u can enjoy that you bring fr Sg.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Where to find good food in JB ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haili View Post

I know ALL the places in JB selling good & delicious food ....

PM to me when you wanna come to JB and I will bring you to those places ..... but you have to pay my share !

What you want to eat ??? ..... seafood, ikan bakar, satay, yong tahu, wantan mee, Sarawak kolok mee, bah kut teh, chee cheong fun, curry mee, prawn mee, laksa, lontong, soto ayam, nasi lemak, murtabak, roti canai, roti John, mee Mamak, Japanese food, Korean food, dog meat, wild boar, flying fox, crocodile meat, tiger meat, tiger's penis, roasted duck, Hainanese chicken rice, Penang laksa, Penang char koey teow, rojak, ais kacang ( ABC ), cendol, yew char kuey, han chin peng, etc,etc, etc, .......
Old 08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Me too, me too !!!!

KNN, lazy until dont even bother to find your own food. We all here try and error ma.

Chicken already "man's meat another poison".

It's budget dependent.

RM 10 a meal to RM 1000 a meal also have.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
StEvEn1612 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JB got one of the best place to eat cheap and value great tasty food! nice of bros to start one here

Currently Addicted: ???
Past Addictions: Heidi ,Vivian of BHC
Old 08-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

I usually eat somewhere near taman sentosa. Nice food there.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Spiderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love JB for their ipoh hor fun!
any recommendation for the best?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)