The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
Die faster
Go with me .... I belanja the RM 50 tip to Dr San San for you to enjoy drinking her cunt juice but you pay for your own Jua Gen .... Ok ?
Old 14-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

Come.now me at tian yi.nearby only
Old 14-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Me so many ppl come tian yi look for dr san san....lol.
Old 14-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Go with me .... I belanja the RM 50 tip to Dr San San for you to enjoy drinking her cunt juice but you pay for your own Jua Gen .... Ok ?
bro you have a fetish for San San. I am not sure its helping her business you talking about her 50 year old boobs and cunt juice with such obsession when bros with dick problems just want a fix it solution from a real JG lady.

If we wanted action or a HJ like a lot of the ones out there, or in your words "lick juice", we did pay for something a lot younger, someone in the region of her daughter? But I am never into licking a WL/FL juice.

Hahaha....I know alot of old horny women who would pay S$50 to have their cunts licked.... Remember me when you huat hor....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nonolee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went to SS place once n gate was locked....could not find the door bell also
Old 14-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Juz now u went to wrong place?
Old 14-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Is beside the car workshop right ?
Old 14-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

I went there on mon few weeks back
Old 14-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro you have a fetish for San San. I am not sure its helping her business you talking about her 50 year old boobs and cunt juice with such obsession when bros with dick problems just want a fix it solution from a real JG lady.

If we wanted action or a HJ like a lot of the ones out there, or in your words "lick juice", we did pay for something a lot younger, someone in the region of her daughter? But I am never into licking a WL/FL juice.

Hahaha....I know alot of old horny women who would pay S$50 to have their cunts licked.... Remember me when you huat hor....
Based on my sexual experience woman who are 40+ and divorced are "very horny" and sex-depraved because they missed being fucked and they always give you a damn good fuck compared to 20+ SYTs

Can you please give me the contacts of those old horny women who pay S $ 50.00 to have their cunts licked .... I do mind licking all those pussies to earn some pocket money to patronize Dr San San
Old 14-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
jhtboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Based on my sexual experience woman who are 40+ and divorced are "very horny" and sex-depraved because they missed being fucked and they always give you a damn good fuck compared to 20+ SYTs

Can you please give me the contacts of those old horny women who pay S $ 50.00 to have their cunts licked .... I do mind licking all those pussies to earn some pocket money to patronize Dr San San
bro kato , u are happening ..
I wish to look san san boobs ..but never gets if I ask did she will angry hehehehe
Old 14-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hahaha.... I am sure you have no need for my introduction

Your fetish for San San and constant reminder about her 50 year old "cunt juice" and "firm breasts" to everyone tells me you are in the special market for this type of fun. Don't want to have people say I am advertising like in my previous sharing threads.

Lets not diverge from the best skills of San San, or Jo Jo which is TCM for penis problems. The sexual part is really individual.

You have lots of depraved cunt juice. Have a few cups for us. Cheers.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 14-05-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 14-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtboy View Post
bro kato , u are happening ..
I wish to look san san boobs ..but never gets if I ask did she will angry hehehehe
Thank you for your compliments !

No chance for you to see Dr San San's 38D boobs unless you are her "regular customer" .... try offering her RM 300
Old 14-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Why u dun ask dr san san put her juice inside a cup then put into the fridge.then u come she can serve u.wat a cold juice
Old 14-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
Why u dun ask dr san san put her juice inside a cup then put into the fridge.then u come she can serve u.wat a cold juice
Good idea !

I will ask Dr San San to put two (2) cups of her cunt juice in the fridge - 1 for you and 1 for me ..... Ok ?
Old 15-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster (M)

U need more coz u old liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1