The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
Tmlco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTmlco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tiong Bahru MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkee View Post
Am aware that the Havelock MP (near the famous bak kut teh) doesn’t have good rep but tried for fun to see what’s the deal

Name: S***
Looks: 7/10 quite close to FB photo
Massage: 7/10 got some strength
Price: the receptionist pushed for the $89 package but went w the promo standard $48 pricing. When massage began, the masseuse prompted me to upgrade to $89 package so that she can give me HJ for an additional $50. Tried asking her to stick to $48 and still provide HJ but she was insistent as she’s been fined $300 over when she was caught doing so. Seems like owner die die want to scheme additional money if patrons want additional services. Was not going to pay $139 for 60 mins massage and release
RTM: will not return

Tbh places with 88 mostly operates in this manner. That’s why given a choice i would usually go to those without 88 on the list.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am aware that the Havelock MP (near the famous bak kut teh) doesn’t have good rep but tried for fun to see what’s the deal

Price: the receptionist pushed for the $89 package but went w the promo standard $48 pricing. When massage began, the masseuse prompted me to upgrade to $89 package so that she can give me HJ for an additional $50. Tried asking her to stick to $48 and still provide HJ but she was insistent as she’s been fined $300 over when she was caught doing so. Seems like owner die die want to scheme additional money if patrons want additional services. Was not going to pay $139 for 60 mins massage and release
Any such places if the receptionist keep pushing for $89 package, just walk off, no need to think twice... hard earn money must spend wisely,
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Luckboy88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuckboy88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuckboy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

M** M** offered a HJ during my $58/$60 (cant remember exact dmg) massage there for mkt rate. I went probably around closing time like 930PM. Did it in the room directly opposite the foot massage area somemore....

Granted, the last time I went was pre-covid so not sure if things have changed.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pass me her contact? would like to try
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 1
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

So a good bro tip me off on a SYT ML at my favourite playground.

Lately my company employed a fresh grad SYT everyday see her in tight jeans really buay tahan. This new find come in time.

I trust his recommendations. Check out the pic....generally not bad but knn meitu one. But real person still ok. Didn't rally get me excited though. He said she has a firm pair of boobs but I didn't really see anything that would stir my bro up. Lol

The juicy details will be in my blog. Find the link in SB social group https://sammyboy.rocks/group.php?do=d...3#gmessage2133

Last edited by AaronKwok123; Today at 02:09 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1