The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
How times have changed! I used to be able to get an overnight for 3k.
Bro. u still can if you r super lucky. Damn covid ! Super deprived
Old 19-09-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

From the prices and looks of the gals, I say they slightly drop the price compared to before covid.

Last time, those good ones will normally ask nothing less than 5k, but I see them asking 3k now
Old 19-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
his name is horniedoggie not smartman, so of course such things are beyond him
Guess so

Though most of the posts are mixed of tagalog and english. So just read between the lines. And they're also saying that they can only go to specific area only. Probably no public transport available
Old 20-09-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Some of the current posts in that group...

Last edited by doubledutch; 20-09-2020 at 12:57 AM. Reason: wrong attachment
Old 20-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster (eP)

Few more...
Old 21-09-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Can share the group page?🙏 Or is walkers a search term?
Walkers - hookers in PH Slang :P But Doubledutch posted the group name itself .. (ignore the wanker calling you names, btw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
From the prices and looks of the gals, I say they slightly drop the price compared to before covid.

Last time, those good ones will normally ask nothing less than 5k, but I see them asking 3k now
most are doing CS, and of course, a lot there are in my fb friend list !!

Quote:
Guess so

Though most of the posts are mixed of tagalog and english. So just read between the lines. And they're also saying that they can only go to specific area only. Probably no public transport available
Re: Tom's reply, ahem, not nice to diss fellow members, as not everybody is good in english, or super smart like Tom, and don't have his spying skills (or reporting skills as he did in the past, reporting a picture here to somebody else in another website, not knowing it was the same person using different IDs :P. Nor is his own comprehension best, when I posted about a girl offering paypig deals, Tom said I am a pig, (a lot of cuss words) and calling me a pig for taking up on the girl's deal (no, I never said I took up on that girl's offer for paypig, only for a ONS)

And, Manila is under GCQ, so inter province travel is tricky, not many busses, jeepneys on half capacity, and what used to take 2 hours in the past, is now like 4 hours, if at all you make it.
Old 21-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster (eP)

I heard that even inter-province travel might require you to get quarantine as own province might have their own regulation.

So yeah, it will be tricky
Old 21-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard that even inter-province travel might require you to get quarantine as own province might have their own regulation.

So yeah, it will be tricky
it's damn confusing. And they change randomly.

Tagaytay said they are open, loads drove up and got tickets for leaving without a travel authority. Some issued fines by the Police chief himself

Baguio opens, but with a hundred rules

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/128755...rder-protocols

The only exemption are those in uniform, no restriction. I have a permenant travel pass on my windshield, I can travel anywhere, but I can't enter Pangasinan, as Pangasinan recognises nothing. I been only shuttling between Benguet and Mountain Province/ La Union.

PS, I see Tom the internet Superman replied, but I can't see his reply. Don't want to as well. Here you go Tom: you are talking to yourself - internet gangster .. must be great yelling at shadows.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Says slightly chubby.

What say you ?

Haha

Old 26-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Says slightly chubby.

What say you ?

Haha

Pair of pork trotters.
Good for people wanting to experience ED.
Individual opinion only.
Old 26-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Pair of pork trotters.
Individual opinion only.
Agreed. Not one into looks but tough to put it all inside with those "spare tyres" 😂😂
Old 28-09-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lingua lacking

What does CS mean?
Old 28-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Re: Lingua lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
What does CS mean?
Cam show - aka scam. Lol
Old 28-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Pair of pork trotters.
Individual opinion only.
In SG, already considered a hippo.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Re: Lingua lacking

Quote:
Cam show - aka scam. Lol
Not necessarily scam, unlike yahoo messenger days when somebody did try a scam using pre recorded videos.

But not my taste anyway.

Plus don't forget, girls get paid to be on chat apps as well now..

Ps, a pinay 🙊

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1