The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Glouyang,

WOW, Ritz Carlton Residence, it sounds too high so! The condo must be 5 star plus, man you must be very rich! You're a very lucky man. Someday, spread your wealth with all the brothers visiting Bangkok!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
spike11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

I have had many friends who have purchased houses and condos both thai and foreigners. The advice is to get from a reputable developer. And buy completed units cause i had a friend who put a deposit for a unit supposed to be completed by 2009 October and till now it is not even half way completed! Developments by Noble and Areeya are currently the best combination of price and quality.

Bro Norice, how is the leaking bath tub and tax stuff? Everything ok? That night after you left, "Angelina jolie" was so disappointed........She was high and just kept dancing at our sofa! hahaha......Too bad u had to leave early. My girl got into an awful fight with her boyfriend because of me......but that's another story. Catch up soon!
Old 22-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Glouyang,

WOW, Ritz Carlton Residence, it sounds too high so! The condo must be 5 star plus, man you must be very rich! You're a very lucky man. Someday, spread your wealth with all the brothers visiting Bangkok!
No bro i dont think im buying...its part of my work here in bkk. Its gonna be just a bit higher than baiyoke sky and very much lifestyle themed...will bring it overseas for investors to see.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike11 View Post
I have had many friends who have purchased houses and condos both thai and foreigners. The advice is to get from a reputable developer. And buy completed units cause i had a friend who put a deposit for a unit supposed to be completed by 2009 October and till now it is not even half way completed! Developments by Noble and Areeya are currently the best combination of price and quality.

Bro Norice, how is the leaking bath tub and tax stuff? Everything ok? That night after you left, "Angelina jolie" was so disappointed........She was high and just kept dancing at our sofa! hahaha......Too bad u had to leave early. My girl got into an awful fight with her boyfriend because of me......but that's another story. Catch up soon!
I agree about the developer part. There are so many projects now and many choices. Choose carefully. I been looking around and i think i not even covered half. And thats just in central bkk
Old 22-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Spike11,

Cause you DA MAN! You sure can drink, I'm too old to drink whiskey on a regular basis, my stomach and brain can't take it any more. You have lots of Hi So girls chasing after you and I'm only looking for a so so girls.

Old 22-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post

Wow so many brothers here looking at bkk condos... Anyone want to join me for cocktail/dinner at the Ritz Carlton Residences Bangkok showroom next week thurs or fri? It's just next to chong nonsi bts station. An associate invited me to their promo function.
Bro, care to provide more infor as i am interested, tks
Old 22-04-2010, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
Bro, care to provide more infor as i am interested, tks
I PM u already bro
Old 22-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spike11,

You have lots of Hi So girls chasing after you and I'm only looking for a so so girls.
Hi bro Norice,
You do seem to be the type of guy to be lacking of good looking girls and you are very fit, well dress and very full of life.

Quote:
Glouyang,

Agreed on that count.........Hahahaha.............

My humble two cents.
Old 22-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

aakumu,

Yes, I'm lacking regulare/permanent girlfriend, due to my fussiness! As brother Spike 11 knows, I'm looking for an attractive, educated and nonworking Thai phuying with short hair! When you have a girlfriend, your life will drastically change for better or worst so must take your time and find the right one! I have 8 months and 18 days to find a girlfriend! Wow, in Bangkok, theres so many girls to choose from, sometimes you go crazy just by looking and searching. I need a drink, any suggestions?

Currently, I'm chasing and looking at the places such as Esplande, California WOW and Ratchada Street. But majority of the girls are too young and they don't want to date an old fart like me! So patience patience and Patience

Old 22-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I have 8 months and 18 days to find a girlfriend! Wow, in Bangkok, theres so many girls to choose from, sometimes you go crazy just by looking and searching. I need a drink, any suggestions?

Currently, I'm chasing and looking at the places such as Esplande, California WOW and Ratchada Street. But majority of the girls are too young and they don't want to date an old fart like me! So patience patience and Patience
8 months & 18 days will fly by very quickly especially if u r in Bangkok. The kind of girl u r looking for me thinks Rachada Street nor CCK is not the place U can join Bro Glouyang for his cocktail reception next week where the chances of meeting your kind of soul mate is higher? Try this dating website: http://th.match.com (though it's not free). Some pretty & nice looking girls from non-WL/FL backgrounds (I think!). BTW if I looked as good as you when I'm your age. I think most SYTs won't mind being with yah... but then again the level of emotional/mental maturity may not b there. Good for a fuck but not for conversations.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Wah. Went back to SG for a week. Didn't know things here are so sad now; either that or been living in BKK for too long and got jaded.

Went out to look for fun with friends since I'm single while in SG. :P

Headed to Mask51 as recommended, was actually my 2nd time there. First time I went there was nothing happening because apparently there were frequent raids. This time, more people but still mainly sausage-fest. Girl quality, quantity and how the place worked made me miss home so much. Then I thought about how wierd it was to no longer think of SG as home.

Brief rundown:

Went in, got a table, got a jug of beer for I think it was $28.50... ~700thb? Sat unaccompanied with friends for maybe 40 mins. Listened to music and watched the crowd of mostly guys around us. Finally, was approached by 2 girls that I (and apparently others around me) could tell was CMI even with the very dim lighting. Felt homesick a lot. Maybe 25 mins later another 2 girls came by. Chose 1 at random since quite sian liao. Couldn't communicate as I don't speak Vietnam, and she couldn't do english or mandarin either. I've chionged in places where I couldn't speak the language and still managed fine , but the girl was quite bad at guessing body language.

Cut the long story short, got chased out of the pub by a bouncer because I didn't want to get another jug of beer. (Was driving and figured couldn't buy out with 200thb. ) so brought girl to hotel. Was very SOP an mechanical. Paid 30sgd for room and 100sgd for girl. Was taught a long time ago that shouldn't regret when chionging, but still Left with very bad taste in the mouth after the entire night. (Maybe was just the beer, haha)

Sorry for the ramble. :P Just couldn't help but realize that 1) I can't wait to go home, 2) I'm never chionging while in SG again, 3) I totally understand why the bros here all so addicted to chionging outside SG.

Cheers!

Ps paiseh if any typos, wrote this out using phone.
Old 22-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
drongo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the recommended developments to buy now? Thanks.
Old 22-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc66 View Post
I only know 2 new condos walking distance to Petchaburi MRT.
Address Asoke by AP life (Same developer as Life@)
AP :: Aspiring to City Living
>> very near to the airport rail link

Villa Asoke by TCCCL
TCC Capital land - believe in building the best
>> very near to MRT, just 150m away; i walked before

Personally, i think this location is good + good transport -Airport rail link + MRT + BTS (1 stn away - Asoke). But motor traffic is really bad here.
I believe I have seen both projects before, price wise quite OK but nothing to compare till you see the finish product. There is another project known as My Resort which seems to be quite OK as well.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 22-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Sorry for the ramble. :P Just couldn't help but realize that 1) I can't wait to go home, 2) I'm never chionging while in SG again, 3) I totally understand why the bros here all so addicted to chionging outside SG.

Cheers!

Ps paiseh if any typos, wrote this out using phone.
Bro, I can empathize with you. Afterall I had also spent a couple of years outside the island. No doubt there are many No.1 in this island but then and again when it comes to other matters, this island can be compare to next to none.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 22-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drongo View Post
What are the recommended developments to buy now? Thanks.
It depends on whether you are buying as an investment or a holiday home? Price varies according to factors like location, proximity to BTS/MRT, developer etc. Give me a buzz or PM so we can exchange notes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1