The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-06-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestreview69 View Post
Lucky staying with bf probably for the rest of her time here or may work when she feels like it
I got a hunch that was the case. Good to know she is being taken care of... Thanks for creating new acc just to post this 555
Old 16-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Heard a lot about miso and may from various Bros. Old account had some issues and unable to log in

Both miso and may are really good.

Bros who have tried would know
Miso has already returned to BKK yesterday on a SQ flight. Saw in her Line account.
Old 16-06-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
Miso has already returned to BKK yesterday on a SQ flight. Saw in her Line account.
Actually others also have already left but still have ads here
Old 16-06-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Late Night Commercial Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
她走了。 何时再相见? 大约在冬季吧。
damn, who is cutting onions?
Old 16-06-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
iamahboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Jenny

Not gonna go much into details but really is 小妹妹 looks , service and gfe is great. Would definitely rtf again.
Old 16-06-2020, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
I also had a wasted trip years ago, waited 30mins then off i went.
fully booked ..due to limited supply business bery good...
Old 16-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fiqcxzs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss Bowie. Great bonk.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to see more thai FL popping in next month or so.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 16-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

I think most thai FL in Sg are in ord mood, preparing to go back BKK in next few days. I guess service standard may not even up to normal.

Just my thoughts only.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You only visit hotel stables?

So.... did you proceed with the session or u-turn?
I went ahead since I'm already there and my nric and mobile number already written
Old 16-06-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I think most thai FL in Sg are in ord mood, preparing to go back BKK in next few days. I guess service standard may not even up to normal.

Just my thoughts only.
Yeah, I heard quite a no of them applied online at their Thai Embassy last month wanting to go back.... So they just waiting for the green light from their embassy... And seems like their rates also increased by $10 now... Maybe their last chance to make that extra bit of money before flying back....
Old 16-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
well bro, that's provided the border control slack on the measures. currently visitors all need to serve the 14 days at the designated SHN places.
Old 16-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
well bro, that's provided the border control slack on the measures. currently visitors all need to serve the 14 days at the designated SHN places.
looks more likely PRC and Viets will come in first.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 16-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Secrettrades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Don't think will be that soon la. The CB opening on phrase 2 also did not allow Thailand to come in without the 14 days SHN.

And besides that, those coming from countries with case numbers and situation controlled better than SG also need to get SHN.
And how is it possible for the FL to come in and report their location during SHN. Think will be a while before the DOMEss will revive to what it is like last time.
Old 16-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Are those in ads still around ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1