The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottone View Post
Anyone tried Sagittarius spa?
they have bathroom attached to the massage room...

my humble two cents.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
liljamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

newbie here. would malio or classic hotel be a better option for a 3 days trip? lazy to travel around so itd be nice if there are things to do near the area. and also which 1 is better for booking girls overnight? much thanks in advance
Old 12-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljamz View Post
hi bros,

newbie here. would malio or classic hotel be a better option for a 3 days trip? lazy to travel around so itd be nice if there are things to do near the area. and also which 1 is better for booking girls overnight? much thanks in advance

Hi bro,
Classic is a proper hotel.
Marlio never heard any Bros ever consider a hotel.

my humble two cents.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljamz View Post
hi bros,

If you are talking about booking a girl who works as a prostitute at Malioboro or Hotel Classic as your overnight girl, then neither Malioboro nor Hotel Classic are good for booking girls overnight. The price is too expensive. But if you are determined to try it, Hotel Classic is less than half the price of Malioboro, so that's the better option. Booking a girl from Hotel Classic to spend all night in your room will cost you about 2 million rupiah provided you take the girl to your hotel after 11pm and she returns in the morning. If you take that same girl for one hour inside the room at Hotel Classic, it will only cost around 400,000. An hour with a girl at Malioboro will be 1 million.

If you are talking about getting a room at Hotel Classic or Malioboro for yourself and bringing a girl from outside to spend the night with you, Hotel Classic is a better choice because Malioboro isn't a hotel where you can rent rooms. However, there is a nice new hotel right across the street from Malioboro called Harris Vertu (there is a small new mall with restaurants attached to that hotel as well), and there is another nice hotel called Mercure Harmoni within walking distance of Malioboro. Hotel Classic itself has rooms that are not very nice, but it is convenient and fairly cheap. There is nothing worthwhile visiting near Hotel Classic other than the girls working at Hotel Classic. No good restaurants or points of interest are within walking distance of hotel classic. If you want to save money, go with Hotel Classic. If you want a nicer environment and are willing to pay more than twice as much, go with the places near Malioboro.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
unfinished is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Are there any good massage with extra or any good recommendation around holiday inn express pluit?
Saw one massage shop just opposite the hotel but seems like a decent massage place
Old 13-03-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfinished View Post
Are there any good massage with extra or any good recommendation around holiday inn express pluit?
Saw one massage shop just opposite the hotel but seems like a decent massage place
Hi bro,
Go to PiK have a few masage selections.

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 13-03-2019 at 10:43 AM.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

I paid $970k at delta spa for a 2 hour session. Checked the receipt and realized $400k is for the buffet. Was told by receptionist that buffet was included with the massage. Is buffet compulsory? I would rather skip the buffet

Damn, looks like I have been ripped off
Old 14-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
I paid $970k at delta spa for a 2 hour session. Checked the receipt and realized $400k is for the buffet. Was told by receptionist that buffet was included with the massage. Is buffet compulsory? I would rather skip the buffet

Hi bro,
What was the tips for the services?
Or was it a clean massage?
Did they not tell you there was a buffet in that place?
There are always a charge for using there facilities.
How was yours massage...any good?

My humble two cents.
Old 14-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Go to PiK have a few masage selections.

My humble two cents.

Tematik will be 5 mins car ride away too.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cottone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
they have bathroom attached to the massage room...

my humble two cents.
Tried their service?
Old 14-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

That price is why I stopped going to Delta. The good things about Delta are you do not have to tip, and the hand job is included as part of the standard service during the massage, the facilities are usually nice, and the massage is quite good. Unfortunately, they have raised their prices to levels that I consider to be too high. That same massage was 600k just a few years ago. I do love the hot stone massage there, but it is not worth 1 million rupiah. The buffet is pretty lame and only worth about 50k. I believe that buffet is included in the facilities charge and you cannot skip it. They had the buffet before as well when it was 600k out the door, they just raised prices overall.

Might as well go to D'Heaven where the girl gives a pretty good massage while she is naked the entire time, then provides full sex in a room with mirrors on all walls for 800k. The massage isn't as good as at Delta, but it isn't bad. The girls at D'Heaven are much more attractive than they are at Delta.

https://www.instagram.com/heavengading/?hl=en

Tematik is also a better option than Delta. There are some very nice girls at Tematik.

Last edited by Manggis; 14-03-2019 at 07:37 PM.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,
What was the tips for the services?
Or was it a clean massage?
Did they not tell you there was a buffet in that place?
There are always a charge for using there facilities.
How was yours massage...any good?

My humble two cents.
Massage was good, more of the soothing kind

I can’t speak their language, difficult to nego. The health centre in SG allow u to go direct for massage only. Not sure if they do that. New to JKT

Anyway, I arrive late and only had a small little of noodle....... that branch don’t have hot/cold pool
Old 14-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
That price is why I stopped going to Delta. The good things about Delta are you do not have to tip, and the hand job is included as part of the standard service during the massage, the facilities are usually nice, and the massage is quite good. Unfortunately, they have raised their prices to levels that I consider to be too high. That same massage was 600k just a few years ago. I do love the hot stone massage there, but it is not worth 1 million rupiah. The buffet is pretty lame and only worth about 50k. I believe that buffet is included in the facilities charge and you cannot skip it. They had the buffet before as well when it was 600k out the door, they just raised prices overall.

Might as well go to D'Heaven where the girl gives a pretty good massage while she is naked the entire time, then provides full sex in a room with mirrors on all walls for 800k. The massage isn't as good as at Delta, but it isn't bad. The girls at D'Heaven are much more attractive than they are at Delta.

https://www.instagram.com/heavengading/?hl=en

Tematik is also a better option than Delta. There are some very nice girls at Tematik.
I tipped her 200k as I thought it was the norm. Roaming strictly prohibited;(
Old 14-03-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
liljamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
If you are talking about booking a girl who works as a prostitute at Malioboro or Hotel Classic as your overnight girl, then neither Malioboro nor Hotel Classic are good for booking girls overnight..

Hi bro,

much thanks for the tips.i dont mind paying for the hotels tho. any ideas where i can get overnight girls at maybe the same price as batam or lesser than the 2million you mentioned? and does wechat works the same in jakarta as it does in batam?
Old 14-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Massage was good, more of the soothing kind

I can’t speak their language, difficult to nego. The health centre in SG allow u to go direct for massage only. Not sure if they do that. New to JKT

Anyway, I arrive late and only had a small little of noodle....... that branch don’t have hot/cold pool
Hi bro,
like others have said here...good real massage delta spa is the place.
If want happy2 there are lots of other places.

my humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1