The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Who do you fantasise about when you pcc?

for me, it's jeanette aw and vivian lai.
jeanette's awwwesome!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who do you fantasise about when you pcc?

I never pcc, but merely stroke my cock while fantasising about Fann while I was in bed..
Old 01-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Aaaaaaaa..............My gf as show in avatars........hehehe..........
Old 01-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
airborne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woo i often fantasize abt fann wong too. really have to admit she's really pretty for a 34yo lady. anyway i always have a plot like this. Im invisible n able to move around in her house without her knowing that im in her house for obvious reasons. and i'll just follow her around as she does her stuffs while she's in a simple tee n shorts. (im drooling at her long slimy legs man). after which i'll just follow her to the batheroom n watch her bathe. and then while she's sleeping, i'll fondle her legs ( i have a fetish for long legs) and PCC.

Anyway, i oso fantasize being invisible in sch and i can go round peeping at the pretty gers in sch. woohoo !!!
Old 01-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Aaaaaaaa..............My gf as show in avatars........hehehe..........
I fantasize abt ahpauls gf......
Old 01-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Kekeke
Can join in bo???
Cheers
Old 01-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Bro PP's gf, Claudia, HC gal May (BHC), Eva (BHC), Stella (BHC), Coco (L3), Sammi (L3), Angel (L3).....TV Star like Fann Wong, Ann Kok, Ng Hui, S.H.E.....
Waah Kaoz, so many gals to fantasise. Cos diff place,diff time, diff gal.....
Old 01-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure2C
Wa kaozzz
U lidat ur memory full liaozz bo???
Old 01-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure2C
Bro PP's gf, Claudia, HC gal May (BHC), Eva (BHC), Stella (BHC), Coco (L3), Sammi (L3), Angel (L3).....TV Star like Fann Wong, Ann Kok, Ng Hui, S.H.E.....
WAh my gf top of ur list ah....

These few daes u can fantasize abt claudia for the meantime, cos my gf lai ang!
Old 01-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
tarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody want to fantasise my avatar when pcc
Old 01-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzan69
anybody want to fantasise my avatar when pcc
knnbcb!!!!!!

eeeks
Old 01-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Hey all,

I live in Jurong East and I usually take public transport to work. There is this gal who lives near me and whom i bump into every other day on my way to work.

This gal is one of the prettiest and bustiest gal (D Cup) I have ever met in my life. She has the most angelic face with a nice petite body to boot. I think I'm falling hoplessly in love with this angel. The way she smiles with plus her large expressive eyes make her look like a human incarnation of a anime Goddess.

I know its a bit sick but sometimes, I'll go to work early just so that I'll be able to catch a glimpse. I know the brudders in this forum would advise me to go for her but I have one very very big problem, I have a very serious speech impediment and most strangers that I approach will not undstand what I am saying. Thus, trying to approach her would be out of the question.

Last week, I finally got to know her name by sheer luck. This was because her friendster picture was flashed in the random box when you log in. Though the picture was tiny, I recognized it immediately. Her name is Kim but I do not know anything else about her as she only allows 1st degree friends to view her profile. I am unfortunately linked to her by 3 degrees because of a long lost primary school classmate that is living in australia.

Therefore, I would like to appeal to all brudders here in this forum to take a look at my Goddess. And if you know her, please let me know what you know about her and if you know where she works or what she likes or what friends she has. I know she has a bf according to the profile but yet, I would really like to know more about her nonethless. I would really appreciate any useful information brudders here in this forum can provide and I hope the good karma you render to this poor soul would benefit you in the future.

Her friendster link is as follows
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=8733113

Thank you and please pm me if you know her.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Waaaaaaaaaaa................ =x lol.......till i bring her down to sg.....no need to fantasize liao......can see her 'LIVE'..........
Old 01-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet
Wa kaozzz
U lidat ur memory full liaozz bo???
Doesn't matter as long as didi can benefit from it. BTW, just got myself a 160Gb memory.

[QUOTE=peterpan]WAh my gf top of ur list ah....

These few daes u can fantasize abt claudia for the meantime, cos my gf lai ang![QUOTE]
Np, there r so many gals in my memory for me to switch mode. Hehehe!!!
But then hor, so far, oni ur story on ur gf hv make me pcc till next day fever!!!
Really looking forward for more FR on her....
Old 02-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

i think right now.. a great person to fantasize about while i pcc is denise keller. those thick lips of hers and sexy face... shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1