The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Icecreamsoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Funny or embarrassing incidents

Hi bros & sis, I had a sudden recollection of one embarrassing incident earlier today and thought that it be fun to hear about ur experiences too. Allow me to start the ball rolling by sharing some of mine.

Incident 1
Accompanied my ex-gf's mum for marketing one Sunday. She is in her mid-40s but her hourglass figure with 36D (sadly it's enhanced) headlights can put many younger ladies to shame. In addition, she has an ABC look though she is pure Chinese. Due to my ex's father being overseas most of the time, I spend most of my time at her place as I promised her dad that I will take care of his 3 ladies (my ex, her younger sis & the mum).

Long story short, I was helping her unpack her stuff when she stepped into the kitchen dressed in her night gown because it was very warm. The three of them are always dress in night gown when at home, so I usually wear a huge top when I go over, so as to hide my erected torpedo, especially from the dad's eyes. Her gown that day was a slightly translucent black & red gown & the daylight made it even clearer for me to see. Though I am used to seeing the impression of her nipples, it was the very first time I saw her nipples. They were pink Just like those we see in Jap AV, seeing pink nipples on a pair of milky white boobs caused an immediate tsunami of blood to rush to my dick. I sworn it was so hard it felt like it was ready to tear through my boxers and berms to penetrate her. Some of the stuffs had to be placed on the top cabinets, so I stood on the chair while my ex's mother pass the stuff to me. Being on higher ground allowed me to see her boobies and nipples in their full glory

As I was arranging, part of my mind was fantasizing of doing her on top of the sink cos my ex & her sis went to pick up their clothes from the tailor. The more I think, the harder I got. When I turned around the next time to grabbed more stuff, my ex's mum stood too close and my erected dick actually slapped her right cheek when I turned around and I thought I be so dead that she knows I had a hard on for her. She stood there for a while with her mouth open and it felt like the longest 30 sec of my Life as we both stood in awkward silence. She then broke out in laughter and slapped my thighs saying, "Hellooo, aunty so old already u still can get turn on ahh ?!" Without thinking, I replied, "Aunty, both ur daughter add up also don't have one of urs can." That made her laugh even louder and she commented that if only her husband would paid half as much attention to her as I did.

Sadly my ex & her sis walk through the door shortly after and I had to play Sunday bf duties by watching dramas in her room. Before I left, her mum winked and told me it be our little secret, but not before giving me a friendly warning, "Bio aunty can hor, don't go and bio my younger daughter if not I spank u."

I got a few more weird encounters but would first love to hear from u all
Old 13-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funny or embarrassing incidents

TS,u saw yr ex GF mum nipples,how about yr ex gf nipples

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecreamsoda View Post
When I turned around the next time to grabbed more stuff, my ex's mum stood too close and my erected dick actually slapped her right cheek when I turned around and I thought I be so dead that she knows I had a hard on for her. She stood there for a while with her mouth open.....
thot the story will continue as.... "....she unzip my berms, grab my dick and there goes into her wide opened mouth...."

Old 13-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS,u saw yr ex GF mum nipples,how about yr ex gf nipples
Bro, that one confirm got see if not I would have wasted 3 years with her I am a strong believer of test driving before purchase. Haha !! But sadly both my ex & her sis are A cuppers. And the funny thing is my ex got eraser nipples while her sis is inverted nipples. Their mum got almost perfect nipples, thinking back now is giving me another hard on .. LOL

My ex told me her mum used to be a B cupper, but the dad always go ktv as he has to entertain clients, so the mum went to zeng herself, hoping it would be enuff to locked the hubby down. But men will always be men
Old 13-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
thot the story will continue as.... "....she unzip my berms, grab my dick and there goes into her wide opened mouth...."

Bro, I got no such luck so far. But if given that opportunity, think I will be at a crossroad too. But I did however mouth fark my ex's sis though Because she's always drunk and her father grounded her.

So there was once their mum accompany the dad on a biz trip to China cos she wanna go shopping. The sis can't head out if not my ex will get it, so she invited her friends over to their place and she got damn drunk. In the end, my ex had to chased her sis's friends home while I carried the drunk sis back to her room. As my ex have a meeting early next morning, she went off to bed after seeing the sis's friends home. I proceeded to clear up the living room before taking a glass of 100+ to place by the bed side of her sis.

It was dark when I stepped into her room so I couldn't see clearly as the only light was coming in from the living room with the slightly ajar door. As I got closer to the small coffee table, I stepped on something silky. Looking down I saw that it was the night gown of the sis. Think she must had felt warm from all the booze so she decided to take it off. I lifted up the blanket and admire her body, though I have seen bits and pieces here and there, but it was the first I was seeing her nude body. Remembering that she is almost no feeling when drunk, cos I once accidentally knocked her head as I was carrying her through the main door and she did not even wake up, my little head took over my big head.

I tuned her nipples while she lay there with almost no response. The thought of having my ex saw it made it even more exciting. I quickly pull my running shorts aside and shaft my erected dick into her mouth as I made my fingers down south to her love hole. She was already wet !!!! Little girl must be having a good dream .. LOL

I mouth fark her and continue tuning her nipples like the radio-fushion dial. Before long I felt the urge to erupt and quickly withdraw and unloaded my load into the glass of 100+ that I placed by her bed. Left the room and wash up before cuddling my ex to sleep.

The next day the sis complained of soreness in her nipple and asked her sis if she bumped herself when drunk. She even mentioned that the 100+ tasted funny and that we might have bought an expired drink from the usual grocery stall. I had to control my laughter and explained that it probably tasted funny because it was left overnight. Hahaha !!
Old 13-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here
Old 14-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Funny or embarrassing incidents

Good read TS, just uptz you for your contribution
Old 14-02-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
her sis is inverted nipples.
Quote:
The next day the sis complained of soreness in her nipple and asked her sis if she bumped herself when drunk.
Ts,u tune her until nipples also sore

By the way,any pixs of their neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
Good read TS, just uptz you for your contribution
Thank u bro dmtpl for ur generous & kind recognition GLad that u enjoy my experiences .. LOL
Old 14-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,u tune her until nipples also sore

By the way,any pixs of their neh neh & pussy to share
Yeah bro, she was complaining her left side was very painful and sore and there was some slight bruise. Because the nipple head was inverted, that's why I pinched quite hard cos no head to play with .. LOL

I am afraid I don't have any pics then cos I was still in service that time and only had non-camera phones

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1