The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy From a young n slim to one big piece of meat??

Suddenly I have this thoughts after fuckin my gf..If we got married n she gives birth, den she becomes fat after birth n still fucking horny..I can't imagine she keep askin for more..like tiger beer..God damn it..What or any bros in the same situation? Send her to slim classes is one expensive way, find a mistress isn't a long term solution..how..?I can't divorce cos she is e mother of my kid...dats is the saddest thing can happen to a man..
Old 18-11-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: From a young n slim to one big piece of meat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man View Post
Suddenly I have this thoughts after fuckin my gf..If we got married n she gives birth, den she becomes fat after birth n still fucking horny..I can't imagine she keep askin for more..like tiger beer..God damn it..What or any bros in the same situation? Send her to slim classes is one expensive way, find a mistress isn't a long term solution..how..?I can't divorce cos she is e mother of my kid...dats is the saddest thing can happen to a man..
she might think likewise too
Old 18-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha.... yar, sometimes i see those ah lao with their wife--- those permed hair auntie type with lydia sum figure i also wonder...

and i also have this fear
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 18-11-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: From a young n slim to one big piece of meat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man View Post
Bro, have you got a car?

If so, take her out often on drives, however, you drive while she's tied to the back of the car, drive along slowly so she has to run to keep up or get dragged. Speed up gradually over time.

If you're a real sadist, make her run in front of the car.

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-11-2006, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro tis porb not cfm wan, 50-50
see zoey.t boobs becum bigger but not growing sideways, maybe u have d luck too
'always look on the bright side of life...'
Old 18-11-2006, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

My personal experience, sending her to those expensive slimming session will not necessary helps as she dont control her diet.
Old 18-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk13 View Post
My personal experience, sending her to those expensive slimming session will not necessary helps as she dont control her diet.
Yea dude, especially when after going for slimming session, eat even more cos feel justified. In the end, waste more money (for more food and slimming course)!
Old 18-11-2006, 07:34 PM
zenneon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have no kids but currently my wife is pregnant.
My wife doesn't like excercise but she has good figure. I think, this is genetic because her family members are mostly above 1.85 (guys).

I hope, she won't become fat after giving birth.
Old 18-11-2006, 07:35 PM
zenneon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I hope, your wife like to excercise.

Just go to gym and experience muscle sore..
I feel bad when my muscle isn't aching.
Old 18-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Maybe outer beauty is not forever, but inner beauty is.
Old 18-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

well, even if she doesn't get fatter.. she'll get older too.. den the skin'll the wrinkled.. breast sagging etc.. we jus to look beyond the physical beauty & more of the inner beauty.. after all, she's gonna be by ur side till 1 of u meets our maker.. gotta find some1 who u wun get sick of..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 19-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

guys ....we marry becos we luv our CO .....so no matter wat happen, we shld cherish them.....remember "for better or worst......"
inner beauty is everlasting ........cheers
Old 19-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

double post ....sori
Old 19-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
guys ....we marry becos we luv our CO .....so no matter wat happen, we shld cherish them.....remember "for better or worst......"
totally agree with you, bro!
Old 19-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
guys ....we marry becos we luv our CO .....so no matter wat happen, we shld cherish them.....remember "for better or worst......
yup.. v true.. do always treasure ur loved 1..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1